BeautyHacker

Wow, I haven't been on in so long but I'm planning to go get my nose and eyes done this June!

I'm planning to have my surgery on the 17th or 18th of June and I'll be staying for a week. I'm going to Dr. Chuang. Is anyone going there around the same time as I am? If you are, we could room together. :smile:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of curiosity, for those that have had their nose's done, have your surgeons asked for you to come back on a regular basis for check ups? If so its gonna be super expensive to travel back and forth.

Hi all,

Sorry for begin so late to share this Buddy who did her Mandible Reduction & Chin Augmentation Surgeries done by Dr Kim on our March’08 PS group Trip.

Here’s Gal S before & 1month after Mandible Reduction & Chin Augmentation Surgery
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Day 1 & 2 after surgery
[​IMG]
Day 1 pictures :
Recuperating in the admission room after surgeries and with Ice Pack begin place on the two side of her face.
Day 2 pictures :
Wake up in the admission room after staying overnight there under observation, taking her medicine and preparing to go back to our accommodation.

Day 8 bandage off
[​IMG]
After begin bandage for a week she finally can take off her bandage on Day 7 and Day 8 she is back to clinic for botox injection.
She does not need to remove any suture, cos all the incision is intra-oral approach that leave no visible scar on the facial.

Cool Pack, Mouth Rinse & Bone
[​IMG]
Picture 1 :
These are the cool pack she used for de-swell and the mouth rinse is to be used daily mouth cleaning and after meals.
Picture 2 :
Sorry if the picture make u feel upset, but would like to share with those who wants to goes under Mandible Reduction Surgery and wonder how the bone looks like after begin shave off. These are the Mandible bones from Gal S.

Just thought to share this piece information. According to my doctor, if you want to get both laser eye surgery and rhinoplasty. You should either do your laser 2 months before or 3 to 4 months after the rhino.

I'm getting my laser eye surgery tomorrow and my rhino in August. Really excited. =)

Hello,

I was browsing online for a good surgeon because I am considering rhinoplasty. I was hoping to get some helpful responses as to who is a good surgeon in california. I would also love to see before and after photos of people who already got a rhinoplasty ! thx

Hi Jang,

Thanks for this post!

Can I ask a few questions?

1) Did she do jaw shaving/ burring or splitting osteotomy?

2) How was the pain level like after surgery?

3) Is she experiencing any numbness/ loss of feelings at the moment?

4) Can she fully open her mouth now? Smile/ Laugh/ Eat normal food?

5) Is she happy with her results? Was it worth it? If she was given a choice, would she do it again?

6) How long does it take to be able to talk and speak properly?

7) How long did it take for her to eat normal food?

Thanks for your help!!! :yes:

are taiwanese doctars prefered for rhinoplasty? =S

if i were to get plastic surgery i wouldnt go to Korea or China. Korea- because id look like every other korean actresses out there. china- because the sanitary and cleanliness and what if they re use stuff u never know its china! too much horror stories. n/o.

it seems like a lot of ppl are going to taiwan. why? how about other asian countries or north america, PSurgeons who specializes in asian noses?
i was trying to look up dr.tsengs website but its all in chinese!! can someone post the gallery URL please?
thanks!
afterall, for those who are considering plastic surgeries, think about it twice.

why not appreciate what your mother and father gave u, its one of the most priceless gift ever.

Don't know if I'm speaking for everyone, but I really do appreciate what I have. But I just need a little help to make it look better.

I got 90% of it naturally and need that 10% help to make it look even better. :girlsigh:

^ ahh got ya ;) when i was younger i wanted to go uinder a nose job too cause my brother had the best nose but then ive noticed mines isnt too bad its actually quite tall for an asian and ive really come to realize to appreciate what i have =D but its still such an intriguing topic! are there any before/after pics?

^ I don't have any yet. I'm all natural now, but am looking into a few things to get "help" with. Definitely post pics when I have anything done. ;)

OMG!! Do we have the same brother? I come from a large family, 5 siblings and 2 of us came out amazingly beautiful like our mom, but then the other 3 looks like our dad.

Well, I'm one of the kids that looks like my dad and I don't have the perfect nose that the other 2 brothers have. What gives?

Hi, I am new here and decided to post my experience =).

I recently received a nose job 5 days ago and so far I have no regrets. I have been wanting the surgery since I was in middle school and I have finally gotten it at 22.

Some background, I am of Korean decent, but I was raised in the US. I received surgery in South Korea, from a well known and very experienced surgeon specializing in rhinoplasty. Coincidentally, we got a huge discount beause he was my mother's friend's brother in law, and went to medical school with my father. Although neither party knew before we went to the clinic lol. (We ended up paying about $1400 US dollars.)

I had an open rhinoplasty to have a bump in my bridge chiseled down (odd that I wanted it lower and most asians want it higher xD) as well has have my tip raised ever so slightly because I felt as though it was drooping. He asked me exactly what I wanted, and then took measurements of my face to see what would work as far as balance of the features and proceeded to explain the options and methods we could go with.

I feel as though my surgery went very well, I think it lasted about an hour and a half. I was awake, but I did not feel anything and went home about an hour afterwards.

Its only been 5 days, but so far I am very pleased. My bridge looks smooth, and my tip looks cute, it is exactly what I was hoping for. The swelling lasted up to the second day and has almost completely subsided. I had no bruising, but that might be because he didn't have to break my nose. I'm only worried about getting the stitches out!

I will see if I can get before/after pictures when I get my stitches out and everything. Overall I had a very good experience with receiving a rhinoplasty in Korea.

I'm new here. I've been reading this web site and I think it's very informative and useful. I'm thinking about getting the cheek bone and jaw reduction procedure, and can anybody suggest some good doctors who specify those procedures? many thanks