BeautyHacker

Yes girls please do post pics if you have them!! I love checking out the Before/Afters!!

By the way, is there anyone else corresponding with Dr. Chuang by email at the moment? If so, is he taking a lot longer than usual to get back to you?!! (Ie. three and a half weeks and counting???). I know he's busy, so i don't really want to bug him asking 'why haven't you got back to me?'!!, but on the other hand, i do also really need his response as i need to start planning dates/accomodation and plane tickets for my trip!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Double eyelid still healing, scars are fading but I notice that my eyelid OVERLAPS at the crease (where the incision was made) ..... I dont think this is normal right?

overlaps? that means the crease is not obvious? my left eyelid almost overlaps at the crease, so, the left and right are not the same, *** that stupid doctor. now I have to do extra makeup to make them look the same, pain in the butt. that doctor has disappointed millions of times, not just the surgeries, but his negative, depressing comments, and bad, short English:cursing: so you don't like your eyes, keenose? then Dr. Chuang is not so good with the double-eyelid job then?

really? but I really DO feel the tightness... not psychological... :confused1:

Hey sassygirl,

Please do tell me more about eyelash implant!
Please please do update bout your healing progress too....I am really keen.. :tup:

No.. the crease is TOO obvious!

I mean like when you close your eyes... there shouldnt be overlapping at the crease.
Like this:
http://www.drmeronk.com/asian/asian-eyelid-scarseries.html
When her eyes are closed, you see the scar but not overlapping skin.

However mine is when I close my eyes totally, there is still a crease there but the wierd thing is that the skin on TOP of the incision line overlaps the incision site slightly. Making the crease look so deep even when the eye is closed.

I am not sure if this is the way it should be... so its too early to say if I am happy or not with the eyes...

By the way, thanks for asking for me...

However, mine are not open wounds anymore. They are scars.
Its like... you can see red lines at the alar base sides... when I smile, it stretches the skin, making it more obvious.

There are also holes along the alar base sides.. some are holes.. while some are longer holes...

Nope, they dont seem to be getting smaller.

In fact, stuff are getting stuck in it.. like sunblock etc... I cant get the gunk out.... even washing it or saline doesnt work.

Unless I dig into the holes.. argh which I havent tried.
The thought is scary.

wow holes...those sound like scars you should use mederma....maybe it will go away with time..who did your nose surgery keenose?

There are both big and small holes... Yup they are scars.
I am already using Mederma 2 times per day as instructed.

Dr chuang did my nose.

I was under IV sedation & he did tell me that's what he used for his patients. Maybe the other girl was under local anaesthesia or she was under IV & wasn't knocked out the whole time. I was knocked out for most of it but sometimes I would kinda wake up & just mumble something & then I'd be out again. Lol they were probably trying to shut me up. :lol:

Do you have pictures of the overlapping you want to show? I think I get what you mean but is it even when you open your eyes normally? Has it been 3 months yet? If not, wait awhile because you are still deswelling & maybe it's just extra puffy there :Push:

I know there are three different ways to make your eyes bigger, epi, double-eyelid, what's the third one? I mean the one that cuts the outer corner of your eyes. does anyone have any pictures that show it? thanks