BeautyHacker

dr chuang emailed me after 6 weeks, he says i need 7-8mm implant is this really high or normal?? and has anyone had mini incisional bleph with fat removal who can tell me about it? thanks.xx

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a 7-8 implant itself is pretty big. The reason why he may have suggested one that high is maybe because you don't really have that much of a bridge to begin with (no offense). To be safe, ask him if that size will give u problems
Good luck!

I think u made a good choice by following your instincts instead of testimonials.. 100's can say Chuang is good, but if u don't feel good about it, DON"T DO IT, that's a sign. But in this case he seems to be the right one for u... good luck!

Hi Beauty07,

Would u mind keeping in touch with me at the end of the year? I am considering to visit Wish Clinic/Taipei ard tat time.

I have 2 email add: sea_laven followed by yahoo.com.sg or hotmail.com.
You can also add me to yr MSN chat or yahoo msg...thks :smile:

Hi Houston & others looking for a nice but not too expensive place to recover after P.S in Taipei:

I was referred to a nice home stay by Wish Clinic staff as their recommended hotel, Deva J. was kindof ex for me (>NT 2,100 per nite). I'm glad to take up the homestay coz I decided to do chin implant last minute & i couldn't eat solid food for 1 week......the home stay owner, Alice, was soo kind... she cooked porridge for me at her house, not charging me a single cent though I offerred to pay.

Alice has got 3 units (her house / near her house / near Taipei 101).

- Rate per nite: Weekday NT 1,400 per nite / weekend NT1,600 per nite. You can try yr luck (say recommended by Meilin from Spore) & see if u can get NT 1,400 for weekend (via Alice MSN/Skype/email) only if u intend to stay > 1 week. She can read English but writing is quite limited.

- Location: Her house / near her house units - Taxi 20 mins to Wish (NT 220). Can also take public bus (only NT 90) but got to walk >10 mins to bus stop (LED display inside bus with the name of the next bus stop in Eng & Chinese). Get down somewhere near & catch a taxi to Wish if u wana save some $
- Taipei 101 unit - 2 mrt/train stations from Wish. Taxi - 10 mins (NT 120+)

- Attached Alice website below (unfortunately all in Mandarin)....very nice pictures...rite? most of the pic taken in her house except for Picture 3 & 4 (other units). I stayed in the most scenic room in her house - the one with the window facing greenery
http://cti.twhouses.com.tw/wwwpub/1house/search/house-show.asp?thisrecord=468923

- Gd luck to those visiting Taipei :yes:

sure

Hi,

I got a nose job, double eye lids, and Botox to the jaw muscle about three weeks ago. I visited three doctors in Taipei, and settled on Dr. Liang. He was a very good choice because if you are unhappy with the results the first time, he is willing to re do it free of charge until you are satisfied. He is also quite famous for his noses. All his before and after pictures looked amazing.

I was charged about 4,150 US dollars for double eye lids, nose job (nostril narrowing, tip, and bridge), and Botox to the jaw muscle. There's still some swelling, so I can't exactly see the final results yet. However, I'm very please with what I see so far! I look and feel beautiful! Many people tell me that Dr. Liang did a great job on my nose. After seeing my double eye lids, my Aunt and her friends all want to go to Dr.Liang to get theirs done :P. I'm concidering to go back for a chin implant, and possibly to get my bridge a little bit higher.

Here is his wesite if you want a look : http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-TW&u=http://www.cosmetic-clinic.com.tw/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3DCosmetic-Clinic.com.tw%26hl%3Den The original website is in Chinese. The page is translated into English by Google.

wow, that is so cool...how did you find her? do you think they have a similar place like that near dr. hsu? i would rather stay at a small housing like that other then a huge hotel, it's seem so much more friendly-er:yes:!!

Glamorous, congrats on ur surgeries I hope it turned out well, i've just emaild you so get back to me whenever u get a chance,

My consultation went well today and I've scheduled my surgery! Rhinoplasty and chin implant!!!! I loved the re-imaged face so much that I keep staring out it every ten minutes!

I'm very excited and I don't know how I'm going to manage waiting until May!

PerezH, I pm-ed ya! :smile: