BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it bad that i don't see that big a difference? is it really that desirable to have eyelids that fold just once? :shrugs:

Does anyone know what is the difference between the mini incision method and suture method? I know suture method will fall out eventually and dr chuang suggest the 3 point mini incison method for me(korean method) but i dont know if that crease will fall out eventually or not.

I asked Dr. Jung if he does buccal fat removal or facial liposuction. He told me that he "can give both" and will discuss about that when I get there. So, I assume that he does it too??

how much is the surgery?? Heard he s expensive..can I get your email , so I email you some question>???

Hello everyone,

I want to thank all of you for all the helpful information I found on here!
I've been following this thread for a while now.

I am in CA and am planning on trip to Korea ~Oct. 20 for my eye surgeries.
I know that this thread is for nose jobs but I figure if there's anyone else going to Korea, we can save money by sharing a room and giving each other emotional support!!!

If anyone is going to Korea during that time please let me know!

Hi Chancetodoover
which clinic will u be visiting ? i am planning on going for jaw contouring surgery and possibly rhinoplasty with BK clinic. i havent fixed a date yet but was looking to go around october.
How long do you plan to stay there for? i am planning on staying for a week.

2 weeks post op,
some questions (hoping those w/ surgery can answer):

1. inside my nose is still a lot of dried blood/yucky looking stuff, will the nose clean itself? or do i have to clean this because i dont want to touch it and ruin my nose or something. because right now i can't go outside since it looks so yucky inside my nose.

2. will the bulb get smaller, or stay how it is now? (because my nose looks quite big right now)

3. i'm getting blackheads on my nose, what should do ?
i know popping them is a no no right now.

4. sometimes i still feel stinging inside my nose, is this normal?

thanks guys!

Hi el66,

I'm also planning to stay there for about a week.
I have consulted with Kim at BKclinic and Park at Ozclinic so I'm probably going to one of them.

I'm thinking maybe coming back by Halloween and going out with my swollen face to scare the kids. :biggrin:

Hi Chancetodoover,
Is oct 20 confirmed? Which hotel are you planning to stay at? I currently work/live in dubai. I was planning on a sept trip cos I would be back home in singapore for a couple of days and it would be cheaper to fly to korea from there. If I go in Oct, I would be flying from dubai..