BeautyHacker

hello, which web site did you find this TV show? honestly, Japan is the only place where I really wanna go to get my surgeries done

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I'm planning to have a rhinoplasty. Is there anyone here who had surgery with Dr. levi of Shimmian Manila? I heard that he has been trained with the best nasal masters like Dr. Jung and Dr. Toriumi. And the prices are cheap as compared to the US and Korea.

Is dr.kim and dr. Oz clinic close to each other if not how far are they? Which hotel are close by? And the prices? Are there any popular site seeing destination around there? Is anyone else leaving from canada to korea in early october? How far is seoul from the doctors?

so dr. jung usually only makes small changes? :x i mean, i want it to look natural of course, but it should be noticeably different from my original nose.

i was browsing on metacafe, i think. but on youtube i found it some videos. there's more on the related videos. even tho, its not specifically for nose jobs on there show some of the other procedures seem really nice. i don't wanna try to get your hopes up and you find a doctor in japan bc i dont wanna feel like i'm responsible with it. sorry. lols :Push: make sure you do your research before deciding on a doctor like kanye west's mother thought the doctor on oprah was legit. :sad:

has anyone heard of dr. martin huang from singapore? does anyone have any good or bad reviews on him? he has been in the public's eye in the media after he did xiaxue's nose a famous blogger from singapore. i think he only uses the L-shape silicone :Push: but i don't know if he's that great since he started to gain his fame after doing her nose on the blogger's tv series. i also heard he over-charges too. BLAH. i wanna find a reputable doctor not a famous doctor thats been in the public's eye or may do an okay job and over-charges like dr. lee or dr. toriumi. :s

oh my god, the first picture on that video scared me a bit, I didn't expect that. that's like feature correction kinda surgery. nothing like the swan, which is the transformation of the ordinary look to glamarous. not fixing the disfigured. thanks for showing me the video.

hi guy, im new here and recently stummbed over this website while reseaching about plastic surgery. theres alot of information here about surgeons in korea, however theres also alot of contradiction of the various clinics, so im confused haha

im considering going to korea to get my surgery done. im wanting to do my nose, eyes and removal of my buccal fat. the reason why i want to do it in korea, is because of the photos i've seen stories i've heard and read about from people who've had it done over in korea.

i've been to a few places here in melbourne and it appears that they arent very experinced with asian faces. also the pricing to get things done here in aus is very expensive, just to the the things i wanted i've had approximate quotes around 18 000 AUD, and the changes are very minor. what i dont understand is that, yes i get that they are tryin to keep it natural looking but if im paying that much i want something that is worth it. also australia surgeons lack experience with asian faces, the clinics i went to showed me before and after pictures of caucasian faces and i was like theres no point showing me theses because this faces dont really resemble me so i cant compare or predict what is possible outcome might be.

i even went to one clinic and they were absolutely horrible, they suggested i get a chin implant and lower eyes done, on top of what i intially wanted, i didnt understand their desire, money making, i suspect. it was horride.

is there anyone here whos had experience with doctors here in australia who they could reccomend, or is there anyone whos done it in korea who can help me out? i've read alot about this place dream clinic and alot of people have mentioned it in this website it seems to be the top place to go to but i havent really heard true real life testemonies from people who have had their surgery done over there.

sorry that this blog is so long, its just i think alot of people here can understand that anyone considering gettin nipped and tucked has alot to think about especially if its on the face because that you cant hide :smile:

plz help!

it's been 2 months since my nose surgery. for about 3 weeks now the skin on and around my nose tip has been peeling off like crazy, in big pieces. especially everytime it touches water(when i wash my face, i use cold water) or even the steam from when i take a bath. i'm really worried b/c i don't know what this could mean.

it's not the type of peeling like dry skin peels. but it peels when it gets wet?
so now my nose is all red, new skin forms but then it peels off again.

my doctor has given me some lotion for scarring to put on my nose and to come back in a week, but it for now it doesn't seem to be working.

You should try the makemeheal.com message board. It's a plastic surgery message board. They have an "ask-a-doctor" feature where you can get live answers. Maybe someone there can help.
http://messageboards.makemeheal.com/index.php?c=8