BeautyHacker

You look cute, if I were you I wouldn't get anything done. Your nose looks fine on you. You are very cute as is.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cannot stand my nose. .

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30023303&l=ad241&id=1209330019

^thats me recently. on the side of my nose looks fine but i hate the front view.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30009998&l=5b6bf&id=1209330019
^front view. i hate my round tip.

ill deff. let you guys know the result after my nose job with hanh phuoc in december.. ill even post some pics right after surgeryy!

van - just as everyone said, you are already really pretty and your nose is cute. but i understand we are our own worst critics. if you do get the surgery, i hope it goes swimmingly and you'll get the results you want.

Seriously unless you want to be a movie star why fix something that's not broken? Your nose is fine, guys probably all think you are very cute.

I suggest you stop staring at your nose at the worst angle all the time and start looking at it from a better angle and tell youself you look great. Say it every morning haha.

Either way I hope it all works out for you!

[Vannyvan....WHAT ARE YOU DOING???????????????
You don't have a good feeling about this place. So DON'T STEP FOOT INTO THAT SKETCHY CLINIC!!!!!!!
It's not worth it girl. Sure, you lose your deposit. That's money, but money comes and goes. Your nose however can't take such a risk. You're even considering redoing it already! I can't believe you are not even thinking. Please, don't make such a mistake that you can possibly regret for the rest of your life.
Take care.

quote=vannyvan10;8463224]wow. your so right. when i had called she sounded very convencing.. i told her i was originally suppose to go to doctor charles lee in LA, but she told me that their place is the BEST.. "people all over the world come".. wow im pissed. .. i even ask her if they have any before and after pics and they said they have a whole book that i can come see when i get there..i had went to their website which had TWO after and before pictures.. And you cant even tell what they did because the picture is so small and their face is caked with makeup..and i DO NOT want my face/nose to turn out like the lady hanh phuoc..

well doctor phi cut the flare of my mom's nose which came out rlly good .. hopefully he'll be good at giving me a nose bridge and tip..
[​IMG]
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30004905&l=eff99&id=1209330019

^thats me sohp year..
I dont think my nose is that bad but i hate my nose. i want a more define tip and higher bridge for a 3-d feature. now im affraid ill have to get a revision.. im only 19! cant afford another nose job

Does anyone know if those vietnamese celebrity gotten their nose at hanh phuoc? like celebrities on paris by night or something. if theres a website about a review of hanh phuoc or a vietnamese celebrity hating their nose at hanh phuoc please send me the link please

I have no choice but to go to hanh phuoc..WISH ME LUCK! pray for me :sad:

and Congrats on your new noise asainfox! i hope i will have a happy ending like you![/quote]

Vannyvan I just saw your photos. You're beautiful already.
Don't do anything stupid to yourself. Really. Love yourself. I know you're only 19 and you still need to get to know yourself, but truthfully, you're gorgeous, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
You have a nice nose, and beautiful grey eyes! Are you mixed?
Anyway, leave your face alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone using Kelo-cote advanced formula scar gel for post surgery scar care? It was recommended to me by someone at the clinic. I find myself getting pimples in the surrounding areas from it so far.

What also sucks is that I think I was overcharged for it. I paid $80 for a 15g tube. I looked online and the average retail appears to be $40-$45. Even though it's not a lot of money, it would suck if I intentionally got ripped off :cursing:

I have Kelo-Cote and Mederma. I haven't been consistent enough with them to really tell if it has made a difference but Dr. Lee told me that they are pretty equal in effectiveness. Kelo-cote coats the scar with silicone while Mederma is a gel that gets absorbed. If you are breaking out from Kelo-cote, you can try switching to Mederma. You can find it at any drugstore for under $20. It smells nice too.

i am feeling really depressed right now and i need to vent.

i am 2 weeks post op and my nose still looks really big and ugly, with the way-too-high bridge. i try to console myself by reminding myself that it is still swollen, and to be patient. i can deal with that. but what really bothers me right now is that my nose looks crooked. i am not even sure which part of it is crooked; it just doesn't look right. it looks like the entire base of my nose is placed towards the left side of my face, as opposed to the center. is it possible that the doctor messed up when he did the alarplasty, and took more off from one side than the other? or maybe after he cut my nose open, he stitched my nose back onto my face unevenly?

the best case scenario i can hope for is that my nose is super swollen, and the swelling is uneven causing the crooked look. i don't know though, cause like i said, it looks like the entire base of my nose is placed towards the left side of my face. i don't know if swelling can do that to someone's nose.

this is so depressing. before i had the surgery, i was so excited. i had wanted a nose job for a long time, and thought that i would finally have the nose that i want and become prettier. instead, i have been dealing with being the ugly girl with the weird nose ever since i got the surgery. i was never even ugly to begin with. i have been hiding in my house, and when i go out, i hide under a hat.

if it turns out i need a revision, that means the 8k i spent on this surgery was gone to waste. i will have paid 8k for all this agony. i don't know how much more money i will have to spend on the revision. also, i will probably have to wait 6 months to get a revision, so that means i'll have to spend at least 6 months of my life living with a messed up nose. i am so scared that my nose surgery will really turn out to be botched. i will feel so angry and cheated.

i am really just hoping my nose will looks better as it heals. hopefully it'll shrink dramatically and miraculously straighten out.