BeautyHacker

time has flew by so fast! Today marks my one month Post Op

I am still going through a breathing problem. There are times when I'm able breath through both nostril mostly during the day time, Then when bedtime comes air is able to go through one nose but not the other then later I can breath normally again and goes on and on like that. By the way my nose is CLEAN. I constantly clean them with q-tips. I even wake up in the middle of the night to clean them incase that was the reason why I can't breath but that's not usually not the case. My nose has been bleeding recently.. maybe cause my nose is dry or ? I do not understand why I'm still having this trouble!
I will be checking that out with a surgeon to see if there is any problem. The stitching inside my month has disappear! Where & when? I have no clue!

My tips are still swollen and the middle part of the bridge. My nostrils have gotten wider..which I don't really like to much..I was just thinking maybe cause I try to breath so hard that it flare it our and made it bigger? I am getting used to my nose but dislike side view of my face cause I look like a witch!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,
I am still trying to figure out a way to post my pics up...but as soon as I do they will be up...still a bit self conscious as I saw asin's results and her nose looks so beautiful and natural that I am worried about what you are all going to think about mine, but I think the truth is necessary so I can figure out what to do next. Please keep in mind that I am not asian, so my facial structure is a bit different, I have a mixed race background of polynesian and european. Please be nice!!:smile::smile:I am very worried.

OMG cersepn, are you sure that's the same girl?! That's a completely different person...I don't think people would recognize her. Most definitely know she had a nose job.

Yea they wouldn't ahahahah. That said, her results are still fantastic and natural looking. Honestly if you look at her new nose, it's not as if the bridge is super elevated and high. It starts off at the right point with a good angle, and the tip is just right with good projection and definition. It's just that her old nose was just in really bad shape i guess so the new nose really added alot to her face.
Gotta say the doc's pretty good, i haven't seen many people with her old nose that got such drastic results after.

Do you have updated pics?

http://s490.photobucket.com/albums/rr264/onetreehill82_2008/
password is :help2008

Hi everyone
I have just figured out how to post pics, I am 2wks 3days post op. Just a run down on what I got done..I got a silicone implant on the bridge, and an open tip rhinoplasty. No alar base reduction. I was too scared to get my nostrils cut and my ps advised me not to as my nostrils are already quite small. My front view isn't that different from before although I do have a higher bridge, it's still pretty swollen though. I wasn't going for a drastic change but just wanted a more defined bridge and tip instead of my little button nose. My tip is still really bulbous though, so thats annoying, I hope it goes down, my ps says give 6mths but my tip is so hard, it's hard to believe that it will go down.
I am not sure on the results though as my columellar(sorry about spelling?)is slightly crooked and I think I may need a revision for that, I do like my profile shots better than before though, but yeah I am wondering what you all think. I know my face wasn't symmetrical to begin with but I do feel that my nose is a bit crooked now especially the base... What do you all think? Is my nose job obvious? And does the swelling look like its swelling or do you think this is the end result? I just don't see my nose getting anymore defined than this which is pretty disappointing. Would really appreciate your thoughts, as you all know what to look for and what is good and bad when it comes to a nose job..thank you.

Hmm, i just checked out the pictures. Your swelling is really little for 2 weeks and the tip doesn't even look as bulbous as you think. It will get alot more defined so don't worry and be patient. The asymmetry you see is pretty normal, most people get some of that during the healing stages.. it should go away. No the nose doesn't look 'done', it's very natural. Just try to stop worrying too much, the tip is definitely going to become more defined, give your nose a chance to heal up. btw, which doc did you go to?

Thanks cersepn, I think it's all to do with feeling really depressed about the whole thing. I went for my first outing on the weekend, and couldn't even look directly at people. I mean if I had a choice I wouldn't have gone out but yeah it was a family function, so kinda had too. I know I never liked my nose before it was too small for my face as you can probably see. But yeah I do have ages to go before i get to the 6mth stage. I am from Australia and I saw Dr Alan Breidahl, a person I went to see for imaging recommended him and told me not to go to any other ps that I had on my list. He was the first I went to see and I went with him.... I am happy that I chose him, he is a really nice ps, who wanted to keep everything natural. So I would recommend him to anyone in Australia. But yeah I hope everything turns out well, I guess I just have to be patient.

WOW....

I agree...looks like a TOTALLY DIFFERENT GIRL....

I know that looks like a 'really great result' *technically speaking...but seriously...in reality - how would you ever just 'slot back in' to day to day life? It'd be like going from having a totally flat chest to Pamela Anderson size in-your-face boobs....like EVERYONE would be talking about you or at least noticing!!

I seriously don't think i could handle such a dramatic change. I thought I could before i had my surgeries, but now i know for a fact i would never be able to put up with the endless speculations, scrutiny or *****iness. Even if you tell people what you had done, there are so many haters out there!!

hmmm

I am sorry everyone, I showed my sister what I had done, and she pointed out that I didn't edit my pictures well as she thinks if anyone sees my picture that knows me, they will recognize me..so I had to make a new album and crop my pics even more. I wish people wouldn't be so judgemental, so I wouldn't feel so much like what I chose to do is a bad thing. I am so open to plastic surgery now and think that if you want too there is nothing wrong with it, it's up to the person and it's their life...lol..sorry about the vent. I hope that it works this time..thanks

http://s429.photobucket.com/albums/qq16/jellybell08/
password is: help2008