BeautyHacker

Hey guys, I'm back! Wow, so many new posts!!

Nini - Glad you got rid of your ex-bf, that sounds pretty scary!

Masked - I'm sure your eyes will turn out fine. Trust me when I say that time heals.

Everyone else that got recent surgeries - Good luck with the healing.

As for me, remember that double crease I had on my right eye? Well, it has kinda disappeared last week. When I wake up in the morning though it's still there but disappears after a few hours :wlae:

My eyes have deswelled alot! Now my bf thinks that I rushed into things & shouldn't go to Korea lol.

Well I think I still want a more tapered crease & definitely want my epi done & also my nosejob so still gonna go. Dr. Kim has called me on the phone to confirm my reservation & he was very nice & sent a followup email to me as well.

My eyes are definitely a medium parallel size right now but more on the medium large size still. I take so long to heal. My right eye crease feels a bit bumpier probably because it got worked on twice & I'm thinking maybe if I just waited, the double crease might of disappeared on it's own. Oh well.

I still have this tight feeling on my eyes especially if I try to look up or open really wide, but it's not nearly as bad as before. Hopefully it goes away soon. :P

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So im confused, you want your eye to be bigger, but without a double crease? sorry i dont know that much about eye surgery. please inform me, haha.

that's exciting that you are going to dr.kim of bkclinic right? when are you going and what procedures are you doing?

Oh about the double crease, I had double eyelids now after surgery but on my right eye there was another line on top of the other crease. So now it's back down to one line again if that makes sense. What happened to me doesn't really happen most of the time so really no need to worry.

As for my surgeries, I'll be going end of November & getting my eyelid revisions to make it a little more tapered & lower, epi, & Goretex nosejob with ear cartilage. :smile:

kimosa, where have you been? haven't heard from you in a long time.I went to get my eyes checked up and the doctor told me there was still a lot of deswelling to do that I needed to go back to him in another two months. he also does alar plasty,and I asked him for it,he told me I wouldn't look good having my tip smaller.see, remember he is called the "nono" doctor?he can definitely make my nose higher and the tip more pointed, but he is not willing to do so.kimosa,sorry I don't think I can go to Korea in December.first it's the language,second,I haven't travelled to any country by myself.I'm a little not sure what to do.plus, I don't want my parents to know about it.they think they already paid enough for all my surgeries.I might go to Taiwan at least since people there also speak Chinese.

It's ok Nini, you have to do what's comfortable for you. Maybe it's time for you to consult with other doctors besides this nono doctor. Doesn't seem you are happy with your results with him & it's better to get multiple opinions anyway. :yes:

Hi all,

How has everyone been? I haven't been able to post for the past week or so. I thought I'd mention to everyone considering going to Dr. Chuang for noses that apparently Dr. Chuang is affiliated with BK Clinic. Not sure if you guys already knew that or what, but in my opinion it helps his case a bit.

Other than that, it seems like some other people have gone through with their surgeries. Hope everything turns out well.

IC, it just seems that you shouldn't choose someone just because they are the only one close to you. I just got that vibe from reading your previous posts that you weren't happy. Hopefully your eye heals ok & you get to go to Taiwan. ;)

Dr. Chuang has also studied under Dr. Jung of Korea. :yes:

Hi all,

My eyebrows are doing fine. Some are starting to fall out now, which is part of the natural process I believe. I think they will fully regrow within 4-6 weeks or something like that. I'll keep you posted. Also, since you are considering doing eyebrows, I'd recommend you to do it in Asia, and not at a doctor close to you since you are in the US. From what I hear, any type of hair transplant in the US is very expensive compared to Asia. The results may not be any better either.

Hey hiromi,

I appreciate everything you told me, and i really do like dr. tseng's pictures on his site. My only concern is that some of his nose tips are alittle round, kind of like a door knob.. haha. Is that what you mean about the curve that makes noses more natural? I would prefer the nose tip to be alittle more sharp.

Shoegirl,

Dr.Tseng does like to make the nose tip a little bit rounder, and what he told me is that noses should have a slight 2mm rise at the tip so they are not completely straight.. this way they are more natural looking. But also keep in mind that most of those after pics are taken 3 months post-op.. the tip of the nose takes the longest to deswell and heal. It takes at least 6 months for your nose tip to become soft.. so I am sure that they will get less "round" looking as time goes by. I'm sure that he is capable of making sharp noses.. I've seen some at his clinic.. but of course they're not going to be as sharp as an L implant but you have the risk of extrusion when u make them that sharp. When I had my L implant my nose became SUPER SUPER sharp after about 2 years.. i remember someone took a picture of me from the side one time and I was seriously shocked by how sharp it had gotten.. it looked like a right angle from the side..no joke lol. So now I kind of have a fear of sharp noses lol.. i requested dr.tseng to make my tip round lol.. when are you planning on coming to taiwan?

I'll be leaving at end of November so I will be there for the first 2 weeks of December. I'm excited & want to go around & sightsee but doubt I'll be outside too much :rolleyes: