BeautyHacker

Shoegirl,

Dr.Tseng does amazing tip work, in fact he is most well known for what he does with nose tips. Can you read chinese? Well, if you can there is lots of great info and fashionguide.com.tw and lots of girls there have their noses done by him. You should see what he did for my nose tip! My original nose before my L implant had no projection in the tip area whatsoever..and with my L implant, I had projection but my nostrils were still round. After my recent surgery however, my nostrils are now oval so I am quite happy.

Specific cases of tip work http://www.drtseng.com.tw/contentbypermalink/01492e299d90f59f53b2de4fe8fbce59

Alar
http://www.drtseng.com.tw/contentbypermalink/2dcdfc11f2e072494825703500383c0d

Dr.Tseng doesn't have a preference for goretex or silicone, he makes reccomendations based on what would be best for you. Both Dr.Chuang and Dr.Tseng reccommended that I use goretex for my revision, so thats why I ended up using goretex. He does an amazing job with either goretex or silicone.. there is this one girl on fashioguide who wrote a "nose job diary" and posted her entire recovery process with picture and everything..she got an i silicone implant and I think it looks great
http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/MsgL/07/2_CateL_253411_隆鼻_276_1_1.html
her nose was super super flat before

as far as the pain goes, if you're really afraid you can request for him to administer more anesthesia during the surgery. My surgery took 3 hours so by the end alot of it was wearing off.. You can also request to be asleep the entire time if you trust him enough to decide on the height for you.. I woke up about 30 minutes into the surgery and I stayed awake because I wanted to see the height and give feedback.. haha yea it was pretty bloody and I could see the entire inside of my nose. At first dr.tseng put in 3 layers of 2mm goretex but we both agreed that I could use a little more so we ended using 4 layers.

Dr.Tseng owns the clinic, and he works with one other plastic surgeon, and the third doctor is a dermatologist I believe.. the clinic is very very nice and really big.

Maybe i will post some pictures of my nose if that helps

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maskd,

Your eyes and your nose look great! You're tempting me into getting epi lol.. thats amazing that there is no scarring.. How long did it take for you to recover from the epi? I know the stitches stay in for 7 days but how long did it take for the scar to become unnoticeable? I have natural double eyelids so i'm considering epi to make my eyes look bigger. Does it make a big difference in terms of your overall face? cause my eyes are not small and I don't want them to look different.. but maybe just slightly better? haha ppl tell me im being too greedy lol.

Hi all,

So regarding rhinoplasties, if all I wanted to do was to reduce and refine the tip of my nose and base reduction, would I still need an implant? I don't think I need any bridge work or anything like that. All this talk about implants showing through the skin is making me worry a bit.

kwell,

There are A LOT of girls that go to Dr. Chuang... I mean last time I went there, it was always filled with girls waiting as soon as it was 11 AM onwards. There aren't many guys at all... I do know that ocean11 and imjase went to him.. Ocean11 was striving for a more Eurasian look and from the pics he posted, he really got it. But, other than that, I don't know... but I thought you wanted to get away from goretex and silicone?
If you've gone to Jung and you didn't like goretex... maybe it's because you just don't like the material. Jung has an excellent reputation with goretex and is the teacher for this material to many doctors such as Chuang, etc.

hiromi,

haha... you know, in the end, I should just stop talking about silicone vs goretex. I think it is great when you go to a doctor that can look at you and suggest the right implant based on your current nose.

I'm glad that we both went to doctors that did what we wanted.

My nostrils also became more oval too... very pretty... it's because he sewed the sides of the cartilage together at the tip... but I know exactly what you are talking about. :yes:

oh, about the epi,it took about a 1.5 weeks to heal completely. I don't know if this is because of Chuang's skill because my procedures with him healed a heck of a lot faster than it has with my double eyelid with Kim... or maybe the procedure just heals fast.

Send your pic in and see what the doc suggests. It has less to do with your eye size and more to do with the distance between your eyes. If your eyes are close together, you don't want it. But, the epi does enhance the shape and make your eyes slightly larger looking.

nini,

I'm very limited in knowledge as far as bone shaving. I know that Dr. Chuang does it through the inside of your mouth to avoid any visible scars, and they cut at the angle of your jaw. Also, for the cheekbones, I think they detach and shift it downwards and inwards. These are very serious and longterm healing procedures. Also, there are some serious risks involved. But, Imjase did it with Chuang... but he doesn't frequent this forum anymore.

TO EVERYONE
I think there usually is a difference amongst Chinese, Filipino, Japanese, and Korean noses. Generally, though Chinese and Filipino, and south Asian noses are wider. And, please note, I said GENERALLY... so don't get offended... and I'm Chinese by the way and did not have a wide nose to start of with...
So, keep this in mind when you look at before and afters on the doctor's webpages.

howdid,

of course not. You don't need an implant then at all! ;)

However, generally, almost all Asian noses do look a bit better with it... depends on how greedy you are.

If you do alar and tip, there will be significant change, especially with alar. My pal who went with me, her nose got A LOT more narrow afterwards. Just be sure to go to a doctor that doesn't give you a pinched look. there are a lot of doctors that don't do it well... even some Korean actresses have fallen victim to this... :tdown:

Hey... I missed your photos - where can I view your nose and eyes ? oppsz....

As for

As for Gortex, yeah ... while I

As for Gortex, yeah ... I think Gortex can really give volume but I still find it too soft overall without the strength of silicone.......maybe cos am a guy and we tend to like the stronger look, eh?

Oh Hiromi,

Please do post your pics !!! I cant wait and was about to ask anyway............ I can freely admit patience is not one of my virtues........... but lets keep it real. My mate is seeing this Dr Tseng and would like to know where did you put up whilst recovering post op?

How is Dr. Tseng different from Chuang specifically? U mentioned the former knew what you wanted and was in touched with your soul?? (LOL)

Mind you, he was trained under Dr. Jung.... the so called "father of asian gor-tex rhinoplasty" - A really nice chap almost could call him "daddy".

Hi all,

Thanks for the information maskd. Your always so helpful. One of the main reasons why I wanted to hold off on rhinoplasty was because I was worried about implants, now that I find that I don't need any implants, I am going to look more into rhinoplasty. From what I think I have been told, my nose has very good height. People that comment on my nose say that is it very "ting." I'm assuming "ting" means it has good height. My concern with my nose is that I find that the base is too wide, and the tip is not really defined.

Also, I will post pictures of my eyebrows as soon as the implants regrow, as I do not know how many implants survived at this point.

Hi Shoe Girl,
I had the surgeries a couple of years ago in the Philippines. Overthere they tend to make the creases higher since we have tendencies to have more Spanish features. I like my nose but I think it's too narrow and small for my face. The surgeries there are relatively cheaper than Korea and China. The main reason I went was due to the language barrier.

The recovery for both was about 2 weeks. I kind of liked how my nose looked when it was swollen because it looked bigger and wider. I was able to wear make-up on my eyes about a week and a half after surgery. There's a bit of swelling but once the doctor removes the stitches, you should be able to wear make-up afterwards but I waited a few days. The doctor removed the stitches 7n days after surgery. The doctor I went to for eyes was an occuplastic surgeon who specializes in Co2 lasers. The clinic I went to is www.belomed.com. They are known to work on many of the Filipino movie stars and they're known as the Surgeons to the stars there. They have separate surgeons that work on every procedures. For nose, the doctor only does nose and chin, for breasts, the doctor only does breasts, etc etc..Overall I'm satisfied with my surgery because nose and eyes together make quite a transformation. My eyes were already big to begin with, but my creases were different heights so the doctor corrected it. However, I am only looking to do a revision because I think it's too narrow and the tip is short. This shouldn't be difficult. I'm starting to go towards www.shimmianmanila.com. The doctor trained in Korea plus his prices are very very reasonable. I like his style of noses as well. My previous surgeon could do it for me for free and I would just have to pay for the OR costs, but he tends to make his noses too narrow so I'm going with the style I like.

For any of you ladies getting your eyes done, increasing the bridge on your nose makes your eyes look much bigger. This is because the skin in between your eyes is pulled closer together. My eyes looked much bigger after the rhinoplasty.

Ms. Jez

Hi Kim,
Her name is Jun Natsukawa. I'm guessing she had her surgery done in Japan: cheekbones and jaw reduced, eye surgery with epicanthoplasty and of course her nose (which I really like). It's amazing what plastic surgery can do for the face and for the self-esteem.

She's now one of the top models in Japan.

Hi Jezabel!Your nose and eyes look good, what doctor did u end up going to? wat did u tell the doctor to do to your eyes and nose?