BeautyHacker

LOL! What a story. Luckily my passport picture was when I was 14 but then I'm sure people looked at my strangely because I still had a little bruising and bandaging. I walked the streets with my cast on too. Don't care about what other people think :smile: and stop you from getting a new nose.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At that angle it doesn't look pointy but I can assure you it is. But thanks for the reassurance. Yes, I'm def having a hard time adjusting to it.

coby11,

I didn't really have any issues at the airport, because I think I only got an implant and tip refinement. I think when it is coupled with alar, then it makes it kinda obvious... but mine was just a 3 mm increase.
Plus, passports last for a long time, and my photo was taken 4 years ago... and I had my glasses on in the photo too... which I usually don't wear.

But, that is super rude... oh well, you will never see him again..

summerskin,
haha... if you had gone to Asia, you could have put on one of those little paper masks and no one would have suspected as many people do it anyway when they're sick or due to pollution.

tell this FAT MEAN guy he should consider some surgery himself... >:smile:

SummerSkin do you have MSN/AIM i would like to talk/chat with you on there please!

You won't be seeing those people again & plus who cares what they think right?

My passport picture looks like hell. I really wish I could of waited until at least in the afternoon to take the picture, I had 2 puffy eyes, 1 eye much larger & a smaller eye with a double crease! Plus when I get my surgeries later on, I'll be looking different too. I'll be sure to have my cosmetic surgery receipt just in case lol :smile:

hi Summerskin,
My passport was taken 4-5 yrs ago, but maybe it was only 12 days post op for me at the time, so it's kinda obvious? I guess. He was sooo rude. I want to do it quietly, but it seemed like he'd just announced it out loud to the whole world. Hate him >:<

Hi Maskd2003 :smile:
How r u doing? I had 3mm increase in height and justtttttt a littleeeeee bit of alar reduction. Not much though :yes: Oh yeah, you've just given me a good idea. I'll wear a big pair of glasses when I do the check-in thingy, hihi... I didn't think of this cuz the Dr. told me not to wear glasses for 3 months.

To Meowgirl,
hahahha, good one :tup: I really think he should :P

Hi Kimosa,
Actually, I was embarrassed at the time. I didn't really care about what he thought. However, what worries me is that he put something into the computer, so I wonder if he wrote down that I had PS done into my profile. Later on, when I go traveling, if anyone asks me why I looks different, if I say "it's natural" and that's it, like my mum has suggested, they may look up my info and I would be in trouble. I just don't wanna admit it, since there are always a lottt of ppl behind me at the check-in window.

okay I just got back from Hong Kong and I've heard all of the above too. I have many friends who have come back from China looking a tad different. with all that said...if you go alone....they are very tourist friendly anyway.

p.s. I am using revitalash on my eyelashes and it really does make eyelashes grow longer and curly!

really? thats pretty cool, ive used talika and it didnt work for me, maybe i didnt apply the stuff long enough, put it on religiously for a month and nothing...