BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

summerskin,
your nose bridge does look a lot higher now....
you're right, it does look like a Caucasian nose, but maybe it fits very well? However, at this point, it doesn't look overly pointy.

May I ask what ethnicity you are?

AHHH! I can't see your pics summerskin! The website is asking for a password!
I REALLY REALLY want to see your pics cause from what you're describing in your posts is the exact nose I'd ideally want (I like pointy tips!).

Geez, I'm a dork. Thanks Summerskin. I think your nose looks really great. I would pay to get that exact same nose :smile: It still looks a bit swollen so I think the size of the nose alltogether will come down some after a few more months. I dont know what your pre-rhyno nose looked like but this seems like a very positive result. I've seen way too many pics of pple that went to drs. in the States that look like they haven't had anythign done... why bother then?

If you dont mind my asking, how much did Dr. Toriumi charge and did you get any bridge/tip work done?

hey, guys. I haven't been here for a while since school just started. summerskin,I remember I heard you said your nose was sooo flat before that you tried to stay away from pictures as often as possible. but those pictures show that your nose is so high and pretty. I wonder if your nose is completely transformed, or your original nose was not that flat at all.coz it's hard to believe a flat nose can be transformed to be so high like a Caucasian nose.:nuts:but anwways,congrats!! your nose looks great, and you are so pretty, summerskin!

summerskin,

It looks like a lot of people really love your nose.

You know, there were times when I went through the exact same thing that you are going through right now... even though I don't think my nose changed as much as yours did based on your descriptions.
Like you, I didn't hate the nose that I had originally, so it's kind of weird to see your face change so much all of a sudden. It's really hard to assess whether if it was even an improvement since it's your own face.

But, when you completely just give up on worrying about it, that's when you really start liking your nose. It's really funny like that.

I guess it must give you quite a bit of comfort that a whole lot of people like your nose! :smile:

So, how are you feeling about it now? Is it growing on you?