BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Dennis O & Daniel Henney the same? Daniel Henney is so hot :drool:

Btw, what's a hapa? :confused1:

RE: harvesting ribs.

I have a legal background (in law school), so I know for a fact (we actually read a case in school about harvesting a tumor during an operation) that it's legal for them to harvest and KEEP any part of your body that they had permission to do in the first place.. like.. your rib cartilage.

Once they cut it off and use whatever part of the harvested cartilage for their purpose, the rest is theirs to keep, unless you specifically tell them that it is YOUR property that you don't want it to be used on anyone else.

Still... legal or not.. it's really scary and gross. :smile:

Maskd- I actually saw photos of your nose before the website stopped working, and it is GORGEOUS!!! I am so glad I'm going to DR. Chuang, because I would be sooo soooo happy if I get a nose like yours. It's very feminine, a little pointy and very natural!!

The part on them keeping your bone and all.. is kinda sick and gross....

Dr. Chuang doesn't do hair implants. Very few doctors do... it's a specialty in itself.

At almost 4 months, makeup artists always say that my lashes are super long... BUT, you must be patient, because most of them at first, eventually fall out and then grow back at like 3 months after. But, I assure you Dr. Jong did a good job.

I thought most of mine were going to stay because the doctor said they would fall out within 2 weeks but mine stayed for about a month and then 2 and a half months later, they start sprouting and they grow fast. I like it, but some people probably wouldn't. No one is the wiser that I had eyelash implants also.

And, I curl them and trim them so they look normal... not like the ones you see on his site... these people don't curl or trim them properly. I just do it with a manual curler...

http://www.lrclinic.com.tw/contentbypermalink/612605dab4fbc2a248256e81003f271f

That last comment I made kinda sounded conceited... haha... now that I look at it... and I didn't mean it that way.
I meant that generally, people's leg or arm hair is really weak in nature... It would be impossible to curl because it is so fine; it would more likely just break. Also, I was looking at getting SUPER long lashes .. and that's pretty impossible with leg and arm hair.

And, then, like you said, about the scarring.
Good luck btw!

The eyelash thing is pretty scary DURING... but there's so little down time with that :smile:

And, your nose is going to look BIG if you heal anything like me, for a month, at least... so be prepared.

But, afterwards, it's worth it. :smile:

hahaha. I didn't think it sounded conceited at all- I know what you meant.

Unless you're a really hairy girl, the hairs on your arms/legs (hm.. maybe legs or some girls ;)) probably wouldn't be good for eyelashes.

I was asking specifically about EYEBROW implants. Have you seen some of Dr. Jong's work on the eyebrows?

What do people generally think of eyebrow implants??

Anyone had personal experiences with eyebrow implants? If so, who was your doctor?

Thank you!!