BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Asiandoll - Do you mind telling me who the surgeon was before & after? I am really curious because I notice you're from Texas & I also got some bad surgeries done here & will be going to Korea end of this year.

Anyways, did you have anything done to your tip besides just Goretex implant? Maybe adding the ear cartilage would cushion your tip & give it a nice shape as well.

If you are looking at Dr. Jung his revision cases cost about $5000 but if cost isn't a concern for you, he might be a good choice since that is his specialty.

You really should not be seeing lines especially with Goretex! :wtf:

My second nose job was done in TX with the late DR. Ho tan PHOUc, url to their website is below: it's in vietnamese, i know, sorry..lol. I haven't tried out the new doctor, but he is young. i got my 2nd cortisone shot for my alarplasty scar with him, not very detailed oriented, so haven't been back. Dr. Phuoc was really nice, he is resting eternally now. see my nose picture on the avatar, it was done by him before he left this world =). It was done with gortex, i don't know why it looks that way though. My email is [email protected]

http://www.hanhphuoc.com/index.html

Dr. Jung quote me 3000$ something awhile back, i was going to go to korea to visit him for my 2nd surgery, but instead went to see dr. phuoc in houston tx instead.

well, i didn't know a thing about nose jobs or plastic surgery back then, well, i still don't know much about it now. all i did was told him to make my nose nice, higher, and natural...and oh yeah i told him not to make me look like michael jackson. he asked me if i wanted silicone, gortex, or ear cartilage. i told him gortex.

are we suppose to specifically ask for our tip to be done? is that another procedure? i didn't really know and still don't now... I thought "i want my nose higher, narrow, and lengthened" would do

Asiandoll - I tried to email you but it said delivery failure??

If you do a search with my username you can find all the posts I made about what happened. But basically the doctor, James Tang, did a bad silicon nose job that didn't fit so it extruded out of my nostril & had to get it taken out. My eyes are uneven & on my right eye there was a double crease & when he took the silicon out operated again on my right eye.

The double crease is now gone but it feels weirder on that eye, might need some fat put back in that eye or something but I want a slightly lower tapered crease instead of the higher parallel & my nose redone with Goretex with cartilage tip.

Btw, Masked - how are your eyes now? I know you were worried about them before, but are they settling in?

I can't believe it, less than 2 1/2 months till I leave :yahoo:

sorry, i don't know what happened... it's asiandoll22 at yahoo dot co m

hi there =), thanks for your support. I did a thread search on you, and noticed you got your eyelash done. how cool! i want mine done also, how is it going for you on that end?

still browsing through your posts.. where are you going in 2 1/2 months?

Gossomer,

I posted two pics on my profile... I pulled the pics off initially because I wanted more people to post their own pics...

As for front view... my nose tip is considered by most slightly sharp and narrow, and looks a little rounder by angles... my nose is pretty small and narrow... but it fits perfect on my face.

My nose initially was of a good height, but with the 3 mm increase, it's perfect... my nose tip used to be slightly round... but nose was always small.

Asiandoll,

the eyelashes are doing great... so nice to have very long pretty lashes. I recommend Dr. Jong from Taiwan strongly for this procedure...
Also, this is just my input, but I would go to dr. Jung in Korea for the nose... redoing goretex can be tough... and since this is going to be 2nd revision, you must be VERY careful as the risks of collapse, etc are higher...