BeautyHacker

Oh nini !!! WELCOME BACK! so good to hear from you again...
Sorry bout your eye infection. Contact lenses can be a bother when it causes infection. Take care there.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey maskd.... welcome back!!! where were you? missed ya alot.

After getting my eyes and nose done, I've resolved that that is it for me.

The only way that I'm going to get any cosmetic surgery done in the future (near or far), is if my nose decides to go bad... but I really don't think that's going to be the case.

My eyes turned out pretty good, but it took about 3 months to get exactly where I wanted them... post surgery is pretty traumatic and there's nothing else that I'd like to tweak.

Maskd - so good to hear that your eyes turned out great, you are right in your decision that this is enough ps for now (until we all get ancient and wrinkly anyway..hehe). Do you have any fotos of your eyes post 3 months? You must be absolutely stunning! What does your bf say?

baguio is further away from wishclinic and it from the sites I went to like directrooms.com, it shows the room is more expensive.

congrats maskd!!! You finally got what you wanted yeah! I'm sure it will still continue to settle in and get closer and closer to what you love.

Masked - I am really happy to hear your eyes are what you wanted now. The waiting game is killer, I know.

My eyes are really looking more natural as time goes by but still feels a little tight at times. I dread the revision healing because if I heal slow now, can you imagine how long it'll take me to look normal later? LoL :wtf: