BeautyHacker

heres the link. http://www.wishclinic.com.tw/contact_3.htm

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree! Jolin's nose is the textbook for "what not to do" in Asian rhinos! Haha. It looks like someone taped a fake nose over her face!

Keenose- Good for you! *sending good thoughts*

CollegeDudeCa,
I have the same thoughts regarding the Korean Doctors.There is why I changed my mind and go to Taiwan instead. By the way, do you have personal experience with those Koren doctors? Can you share more with us?
I will have my surgery in the end of Nov. My surgeon is Dr chang. I have seen two real people's nose job by Dr Chang and they all look very natual. Maybe you want to pay a visit to him? His website is http://www.2youngclinic.com/faceb26.html
sorry, it is also in Chinese, but you can tell the result is good.
I will stay at this place until 12/8/07
http://cti.twhouses.com.tw/wwwpub/1house/search/house-show.asp?thisrecord=490498
Very clean and private and yet the price is good, around $45.00 per night.
Or maybe you want to wait a little longer to see how my nose will turn out to be?

Regarding Jolin's nose, the root is too high and too wide and that is exactly what I want to avoid.

gigi2010 - good for you for deciding on a doctor and going with it. best of luck for your Nov surgery and please don't forget to come back and give us your review!! :smile:

I'm also torn between going to Dr.Jung or Dr.Chuang. Can you tell me what eventually made you decide to go with Dr.Chuang?

Gossomer8,
Thank you!
My Doctor is Dr. Chang, not Dr. Chuang. You can refer to the link I posted before. The reason why I chose him is because I saw the pictures of two of his real patients and I like their results very much. One of the girl even has posted pictures on her blog. I just talked to the owner of the hotel that I am going to stay. She told me a girl from Los Angels just had a nose and eyelid surgery by Dr. Chang and she is extremly happy.
Why I haven't chosen Dr. Jung is because after I saw pictures on Dr. Jung's website, I feel that he tends to create a curve on the noses which is not my taste. I like straight nose more.
Acturally, this is my third nose job, so I have to be very careful in choosing doctor. I hope I made a good dicision this time. I will share my experience with your guys after I come back to New York.

from what I know, Jolin did shave her jaw bone, I've seen a before and after picture of her. before she's got a man's jaw, and after the surgery, she had a performance and the audience could see the bloody scar left on her jawline since it was right after the surgery. anyways, I don't think she looks good at all, not even after the surgery

YOU`RE ONE CLEVER, GIRL !

Thanx Goodness !:tup:

LOL... I have not heard a song by her since her existence even though people (some) crave over her... very passable in image department, those fillers on the nose should go! Entertainment value on stage - Good ! No "IT" Factor for me but nobody ever said all entertainers have it - thats where the difference is, I guess? No?:drool:

[​IMG]
The bridge near the eyes looks really weird....I don't think she really looks good overall & her nose job is not something that is my style either. Hopefully she can sing because I'm not attracted to her looks for some reason although she doesn't look too bad in this pic except for the bridge part :hrmm:

Her name does sound familiar, did she have a sex tape scandal or something? I remember hearing something about a Jolin or something but could have the wrong person :rolleyes: