BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well dr.fukuta does speak english. though im not sure how good his english is but he does speak/write it

Gigi2010 - oh, thanx for the clarification :smile: I haven't heard of this doctor before, so thanx for pointing him out...I've been on his website, shame he's only got 2 pictures of past patients on there - or am I not navigating the website correctly?

Gigi2010, do you mind telling me why u were unhappy with your previous 2 surgeries?? thanx heaps girl :smile:

I think u guys are being incredibly harsh on Jolin whats with that?
:confused1:
I think she looks so much better now in comparison to her before..
do u guys really prefer this:

[​IMG]

over this: ???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hi, Gossomer8
I have a shot L-shape implant and some kind of "bone powder" injection in my nose for over ten years now. One week ago, I notice a little red spot on my nose tip. When I touched it, I felt sore. It would disappear awhile and then reappear. It scared me. Besides, my nose is too short and wide and I have been doing research on nose job for a long time. The red spot made me realize that I must have a nose revision right away and like so I booked a surgery with Dr. Chang.

Well didn't mean to sound that harsh but just giving my opinion. I really don't like that type of nose for me & I'm sure it looks good on some people but also if you do look at certain photos of her nose, it does look weird. :wtf:

Can someone clear something up for me?

So... I'm planning to get my nose job + double eyelid surgeries done with Dr. Chuang. I was told on this board that the size of your eyes (after double eyelid surgery) is not determined by the width and shape of the crease. Now.. how does that work? What determines how big your eyes are afterwards, and how is that not related to the size of the crease?

:biggrin:

I'm confused... Thank u!

Hey Gossomer,

I went to Dr Tseng. His website is www.drtseng.com.tw Awhile back Haromi gave some info about him. Anyways he extended my tip and now i find it too downturned. Lookin through his site again i think that might be his style :sad: Wish i picked up on this before so i coulda been more clear about what i want. Im still deswelling so maybe it will turn up more, i really dont want to go back. But we'll see...