BeautyHacker

for them who wants to have eyelashes implant...
do you want to rethink it again??
i really think you should try talika beforehand...
I've been using it for about a week and a half now and my eyelashes are longer now..I mean its really visible that the length has increased..it didnt curl tho but its surely is longer!!about the thickness i cant say much now but it looks like it just lengthen it..i dont know later tho..
I know that they only say to use it like 2 times a day..but in my case, i use it like everytime it dries!!!i can apply it like 10-15 times a day..ahaha...yea I'm obsessed with lengthening my eyelashes...
try look at their website and read the testimonial..
i know some company will fake the testimonial so that the customers will buy the products and so but this one is real!!!

angelzai here is a real person giving a real testimoni and i didnt get anything from talika except longer eyelashes!!
believe me!!!!hehehhehehe

I love my eyelashes noww but still waiting for it to get thicker tho....
I wish i know this product before..

but i read somewhere as well that there is a same product with a different brand i can't remember the name but it looks like that it works better than talika but since i can only get talika here in UK, i tried it and it seems to work for me!!!
so try ittt please before u go for the operation..
i mean...isnt it hurt?the operation?and isnt it tiring to cut it every other week??and how do you cut it to get even?is there any eyelash hairdresser??hehe..wow i think i've just create a new profession...ahaahah
better come with me and get an epi...come on..someone want to do it with me??know any good surgeon??

anyway..yea..try talika or that other brand if you're in the states...but if you're in UK try talika..

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really know much about them but so far I haven't heard any negative post about them. But I think their skills is better than the Koreans I have seen so far and this is only judging by the before and after photos. You will need to ask specific questions to find out more.

In regards to the japanese surgeons I have posted I was trying to find out more about them but the search engine churn out other japanese surgeons which came kinda useful.

About that guy at the bottom. Recalling from memory, his original nose isn't that bad but need a bridge. What makes this guy a great impact in changes is his eyes not his nose. This make an overall dramatic change to his overall appearance in my opinion.

Hey Keenose. Let take a look please, curious how the results look. What's the link to your surgeon again?

Nice cup of char

Maskd - You'll be missed! I'm glad your happy with your eyes now though :tup:

Angelzai - That would indeed be a new profession - Eyelash Dresser...lol.... I would imagine you wouldn't want your lashes to look like you trimmed them straight across so some tapering would have to come into play. Adding lash growth stuff to my stocking stuffer list hehe :P

Just wanted to share this with u guys

ANOTHER AMAZING DR.TORIUMI RESULT!!!!

this girl had 2 prior surgeries and a childhood accident which
pretty much crushed all the cartilage inside her nose and
she just recently had surgery with Dr.Toriumi using rib.

i found these pics on another forum and she posted them publically
so i figure she wouldnt mind if they were posted here

Dr.Toriumi seriously is the best at asian ethnic rhino!

before:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
[​IMG]

After:

(she is only 3 weeks post op .even tho shes swollen she still looks amazing!!!)

[​IMG]
[​IMG]
[​IMG]

Wow, she looks really good after the surgery! It really changes her face (for the better). The doc did a really good job.

I have a question for Masked2003, not sure if she'll be able to respond but I hpe she does! I am going to do the eyelash implants as well as the nosejob (which I have scheduled next week Thursday, wee!). Masked, does the area where they scalped the hair for the implants able to grow hair back again? I have fine, not-so-thick hair and I'm afraid that I'll end up with a bald spot in my already lacking head of hair!

Appreciate if you or anyone else have an answer to this...thanks!

Thanks Kimosa and Masked! I have more confidence to do the procedure now. I assume your head hair grows back Masked? And I'm glad everything turned out great for you (the nose, the eyes and the lashes). I hope I'll be just as lucky next week.

The girl in the pics does indeed look older...but I think maybe mature is a better word? She looks more confident and sure of herself, maybe because of her new nose! and that makes her look less girlish (and less shy? am I making sense here ha ha). I like!

Wow... I never noticed that sharper tips make people look more mature/ old.
But now I can totally understand why...

But personally, I think if the nose is too sharp.. it doesnt look so good.
And in Mian Xiang (face reading), too sharp a nose tip for female is not a good thing.

Ok so now I'm happy my nose tip is rounder......:nuts:
hopefully it doesnt grow bigger and even MORE roundness... this way is enough.
I hope its maxed.

By the way, I know the tip takes the longest to deswell.. and that we must be careful with our tip and all...

so what happens when we accidently bump into our tip?

Like now, when I eat an apple.. I would actually accidently bump into my tip! Not to mention things like... smooching someone....:love:

Oh I see.. unfortunately, I dont know a good surgeon in London.

However, I always had this thought that the Asian doctors should be better with this operation because I THOUGHT this procedure is specially designed for Asians.. haha...

LOL totally never heard about the down syndrome thing associated with this.
LOL you are so funny :P