BeautyHacker

LOL..... about the drawings.... I'll zip my mouth.. hahahhahahhah

Ok will pm you the pass

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YESSSSSSSSssssssssssssss that is so encouraging!!! OK!!! I'll make sure to take full faced photos every 2 weeks... though I am already taking them everyday.. cant help it.

Though I must say that at this point, I realise I still look quite wierd when I take those normal kind of photos where we have to smile and pose ya know.... the smile is just so unnatural....zzzzzzzz

Hey hey!!!!

What is this talika thing? I want it too!!!!!!! Where can I buy it?
How much is it?

Is there anything that can help grow MORE lashes?

Can I see your lashes pleaseeeeeee??? do you have a picture?
a before and after? haha

whats the other brand? GRRrrrrr

agreed... his eyes changed totally.. went from the asian look to the eurasion look.
Sank in...

The transformation is amazing... but I also agree with maskd that it does indeed make her look more mature. Maybe its because her nose is longer now, lengthens her face.. appearing older.

Anyway, she is a pretty lady... now she look more defined. :yes:

and..she must be rich!!!!!!!!! to go to tortomi!!! haha

The hair DOESNT grow back... it is because they have extracted the whole hair, including the root.. so that they can implant into your lashline.
Thats why its ALIVE and will continue to grow longer.

So the answer is.......Nooooooo the hair will not grow back.
But since its done in a line, it probably wont be noticeable.

thats because there is a 7 year difference from the first picture and her after pictures

her first nose job was in 2000, then in 2002 and then most recently in 2007 with toriumi

wowza, 3 nose jobs in 7 yrs :nuts:??
I think the current nose looks good, but just a tad too much imho.

Nooooo...looks like my head hair (some of it anyway), would have to be sacrificed in the name of my lashes...maybe I can ask the doc if there's donor hair. Does anyone have Dr. Jong's email ID? His website I cant read..

but thanks Keenose for that info! :smile:

As for Talika....been there, done that! I am really glad it works awesomely on other people :tup: but in my case, it hardly helped. Tried it for a month but didnt see any significant changes, except that my lashes didnt fall off easily while I was using it (which is a good thing!). But no spurts of new growth or anything. I heard Mavala (I think perhaps that is the other recommended brand) works for some people, so maybe I will give that a try...they dont sell it here in Japan so I'd have to get it online. Talika you can order online...ship to almost all countries I think. The website's pretty cool and informative. (www.talika.com)

Keenose, I'd love to see pics of your new and improved nose, so I will send you an email right now!

luv

goody_shoes,

You have SO many hairs on your head. The doctor would make a short cut across the back of your head. Take hair in a line (not in a patch), put some stitches that he will remove later. You will NOT notice a difference on your head hair. I promise... unless you have like only 200 strands of hair...

I agree.... we dont really see Asians born with that kind of nose...

However, she still is very pretty though.. regardless.

Thanks for the link, I see some interesting stuff on the site.

if you try the Mavala and it works, please let us know yeah? hehe

hahah dont worry about losing a few strands of hair... I think if you get donor hairs, the cost would be higher too.

Anyway, when are you going?