BeautyHacker

OK girls (or guys)

I booked the airfly today as well talking to one of Dr. Chuang's assistance to help me make reservation for 10 days at Deja Vu hotel. I am a bit nervous right now :smile: but I am ready. It would be very nice if some one from States/Canada can join me since I don't speak Mandarin at all but if there is a company i would not feel that afraid. I have always been very independent but this time it is a bit different. I am going to be in a different frame of mind set once I go thru the surgery and so I might not be able to fight all the negative feelings that come with being in pain and alone.

Ping me if any of you guys are going to Taiwan at the start of the new year.

Thanks.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another question I have about taking Sinnech? How much should I be taking it? I know Sinnech come in a pack of 12, so can one get overdose from taking it? Is there a limit? I am planning to buy them from local store or order it online but b4 I do, I want to check in with your all you experts first ;)

Thanks.

Haven't heard of someone overdosing from it from one packet. You might be allergic to it but no way to know unless you take it I guess....I think the packet is for 4 days though :yes:

Hey want2change,

Congrats!!! This is the first step of the journey... :tup:

Try to keep positive, and you can bring your laptop since dejavu has free internet access and we'll all be here to support you.

You just buy 1 pack and follow the instructions.
1 pack is sufficient.

It doesnt matter if you are just doing nose or bone shaving or whatever.. what matters is.. will the surgeries be on the same day.

If they will be on the same day, then its much easier..
Just buy 1 pack and follow the instructions. Its very clear.

Hi, I'm new to this forum...and I wanted ask a question about asian rhinoplasty: do celebrities get nose surgery more than once? Because I've heard that celebrities who get their nose done have noses that are generally 5mm higher than their original nose, in comparison to a regular person (whose noses become about 2~3 mm higher).

I would very much appreciate a reply...thanks

Alot of celebrities, especially Asians are hush hush about cosmetic surgery even though we know they got it done. I'm sure just like us regular folks they get it multiple times as well. No way to know for sure though unless they come out & say it or look so noticeably different :smile:

thanks...i see (:
well, because one of my closest friend got a rhinoplasty...and after a few months (after all the swelling went down), she became disappointed because she felt that her nose is no different than before she got the surgery. A celebrity like Jolin Tsai must have done it more than once then lol...my friend's nose is definitely no where near as high as hers. I guess it's normal for people to get it several times before they're satisfied?

Hey Alchen,

Welcome to the thread.

Thanks for the link Kim... Oooooooo so thats WHEN you eat TURKEYs !!!

May I ask... are those turkey nice?

Because, here we seldom eat turkey meat.. and when we buy those turkey meat in supermarkets (already ready to eat) and it tastes horrible.. and so hard!!

I would also like to thank all those who have helped me along the way.. especially Maskd... she is so helpful.

I think.. that it would depend on HOW her original nose was... did she already have a high enough bridge? Or does she have a low bridge?

Does she have silicon implant or autologous or goretex?

Imagine if she already has a high enough bridge, how much higher does she want and still....look natural? The allowance for height would thus be much lower.. as compared to one who originally had a low bridge.

Personally, I think.. unlike breast jobs.. nose jobs, people seek for just ONCE... to do it once and hope its perfect and lasts.
So no, its not what is usually the case.. its not like everybody wants to do it several times untill satisfied.

If the 1st time, you are already satisfied.. then you can stop there...;)

Whereas for breast jobs.. it SEEMS that its pretty common to replace and redo... stuff like that. I may be wrong...

By the way, where did your friend do her nose? When? How long has it been?