BeautyHacker

Looks like he wants to change EVERYTHING! maybe he wants more money?!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm...I don't trust this doc at all! I mean, getting a nose job is one thing, but having a forehead implant? What with gravity, the risk of slipping down etc. that's pretty extreme just to get a decent nj! I think this doc is out to make money and I don't trust him.

You tell me Gossomer8. I just think he was trying to take me for a ride and never though I would discuss this matter in an open forum like this. I wanted to post some of my finding about doctors so that we can share about it and make people aware of the kind of reality and money making effort that some of these PS are attempting to do.

Want2Change - exactly! And we are vulnerable and insecure enough without some dodgy doctor trying to make money out of it! I'm glad you are not paying him any attention Want2Change! A less strong or mature girl might be devastated by his "assessment" and think that there's something terribly wrong with her!

Ceyairs - thanx for sharing your story with us, god that doc sounds so irresponsible and unethical! Can he get away with this? I mean, isn't there something we as patients can do? I guess sharing information is a good way of letting people aware of these issues, but I just feel that this doc got off "scott free" and never had to take responsibility for his actions. I hope you reported him to the medical board!

hey ceyairs! Sorry to hear about your experience :sad: Hidden fees are always a concern to me... thats like the first thing i ask, having had experience with hidden fees from my bank! Part of Toriumi's massive fees is made up on the anesthesia and recovery room prices.. just that fee alone can pay for whole nose surgery in taiwan!! $1200 an hour!! nose job average 3-5 hours!!

Look at this! I was thinking naomi campbell is pretty in my eyes.. well she is a supermodel haha! Anyway I was thinking.. u know.. she has a well flat nose (if you examine her photos) her alars pretty wide too..YET she still looks fab.. obviously make up artists shades in the nose to create depth, but hey, still looks fab. check how scary she looks without make up

http://cler.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/naomi_campbell.jpg

erm.. dunno if ill get done posting that link.. er oops!

Thats actually made me think about resorting to good old fashioned make up now!

Wow - Naomi Campbell's before and after make-up looks like she has had a nj, eye job, face job!! It's amazing what make-up can do these days and I, like you meowgirl, am inspired to think more about the possibilties of make-up.

Ok guys, I'm leaving tomorrow morning to start my journey to Korea. I am excited, scared, nervous, etc. I hope everything goes well & please keep me in your thoughts. I'll update you guys when I can get online :yes:

If Noami had a nose job I dunno what she did.. i mean it looks more defined at the bridge yet her bridge is still kinda flat? oh well moving on :smile:

I bought this book, its pretty cool.. check it out:
http://www.amazon.com/Plastic-Surgery-Without-Miracle-Techniques/dp/0446531693

Obviously i'm still keen on PS in terms of looking great without make up, but post op really sucks and sometimes the results isnt what you expect blah blah so I'm going to try DIY myself with make up first before i reconsider a nose job.

Still hate my eyes! currently using black eye shadow to cover hahaha!!

Good luck kimosa, big hugs keep us posted.. you are so brave going by yourself!!

Hi Jang,

There were several threads inside the nose.. most of them are the brown threads..which will fall out over time... (has all fallen out already for me.. I THINK).. then there is a transparent thread.. (which I just got to know its a disolvable thread... I was actually trying to pull it out earlier... damm...)

I have posted pictures of my nose already.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/4490745/6f9a09f9/nose.html

hey Gossomer,

heheh its "benlan's auntie" not jang's.. hahaha :P

Yes, imagine my fustration!
Doctor replied me when I asked him if such cases are common.. he said its very rare.... and that maybe the nurse cant remove it because of swelling. I just dont know what to think anymore.

I have asked him how he could HELP me from over here... I hope I get good replies.
Especially on the financial side!!
From this surgery, I have used almost all my savings..and I just cant stand the thought of spending MORE money... :crybaby:

There is a transparent thread inside my nostrils too.. which I was trying to pull out... since its connected to the middle portion.. I was hoping its tied to the black thread so it pulls out together.
And also Dr Chuang told me that by 1 month all my stitches should have fallen out.. so I thought that stubborn one needs some HELP.

I have also of course emailed him to confirm.. but by the time he replied... and I got to know that I am not supposed to touch that thread..... as its a disolvable thread.... I had already been pulling that for days.
Luckily I didnt pull out the whole thing!!!!

How come I didnt know of this disolvable one.... :confused1:

Well hopefully, no harm done! :P