BeautyHacker

Hi Keenose,
Thanks for your respond :smile:. Oh really you guys didn't ? maybe I've misinterpreted the messages I've read earlier ..hehehe...I guess you guys have mentions about them so when I google it it pops up. My original nose isn't that bad (most people told me that I don't need a nose job...which got me in between since I'm 16 until now ..hehe i'm 24 ..so look at my pic and tell me wat you think should I or not ) but I would wish it be more narrow and a lil higher and about the fuller lips ..haha NO not like Angelina Joline ...I think her are pretty but too big for my taste ;) I just like them more pucker mostly on my bottom lip that's all ..hehe.. do you know anything about the lips implant or does anyone here know about lips implant?? What have you done with you face ? :P and when did you do them ? n where ? do you have pics I can see ? :yes:
Oh ya there's a pic of me in my profile but it's kind far and small I'll send a better one for you to see.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys! Are any females interested in sharing a room with me in late April? I'm going to Dr. Chuang and I think I've settled on getting a chin implant and rhino. I'm thinking of getting lower blepharoplasty too to get rid of the darkness under my eyes but do any of you guys have experience with it?

Hey girlies, i wondered if any of you had DST done? my suture crease is pretty visible when i close my eyes. I read other forums and alot say that this crease will remain visible - URGH! looks horrible! Maskd (love her she's so nice) tried reassuring me saying her crease flattened out, BUT mines pretty deep.. i just wondered if anyone else had it done and if there crease is still visible with lids closed also? I will have my sutures removed in 9 months if it remains like this :wtf:

Hey Kayla,

LOL yeah its easy to get mixed up... :P

Maskd did her eyes with Dr Kim.. but in USA .. not in Korea.
Kim is a very common Korean surname after all.. hehe

I cant seem to find your picture though.. ahha send me one at [email protected] instead?

I have heard of goretex strips for lips.. to pump them up.

However, beware.. that lip stuff are going to be really painful. lol
Because the lip area is where there will be LOTs of movement and stuff unlike nose... so the healing portion is going to be quite tough. :sad:

If you read my posts earlier, I have done double eyelid, buccal fat removal, nose.

I did them all at the same place... wishclinic Taiwan.

Hey Kaspy,

I happen to know someone who is trying to find someone to go along with her.

She wants to go to Dr Chuang too I think...

She wants to go either March or June... but maybe her time might be flexible/ arrangable.

How about your timing? Is it fixed at late April or flexible?

Lower blepharoplasty to get rid of darkness? I thought that would get rid of eyebags?

What is DST???? :confused1:

My eyelid crease is still very visible too.. however Dr says that it will become invisible in half year's time.. but I'm giving it 1 year to fully disappear.

Dont worry meowgirl.. I'm pretty sure the crease will flatten out.

Like initially my crease was very deep.. I can see that its slowly flattening out..
Yes.. with lids closed.. still visible now too.

Dont worry.... it will go away. :yes:

Ok this message is out to anyone going to Taiwan next year!!!

ANYONE going to Taiwan next year?? If so.. when?

A friend of mine is planning do nose and bone shaving in Taiwan.. and she's looking for someone to share the room with... if not very lonely !!! haha

So anyone going for consultation or surgery next year?

Let me know and we can link up! :smile:

Also, I wanted to give an insight on the communication between Dr Chuang and myself.

I have relayed my problems to him.. and I must say that Dr Chuang has been very patient with me.. and took the time to reply my concerns one by one.
(though it did take sometime.. because he is extremely busy)

But he was there when I needed.. like when I was bleeding.. he replied me within hours!!!

He gave me advises and also asked me to seek help from local PS for thread removal and also wound care.

I think he sensed my reluctance in seeing another doctor.. He advised that if I am not healing properly, I should see a doctor immediately.
He also has been extremely nice and commented that IF I needed it, he would even pay for the expenses of these (to urge me to take action and go...)

I am not saying that this would be the same for every case.. but the feeling he gives is really assuring... the kind of doctor that wont just abandon you if you face problems.

I really like him...

I saw your profile pic, you are already cute but I think you would look better with a slightly higher nose. Of course this is just my opinion. Do you have a bigger picture? I'm not too sure about the lip implant though, maybe someone else can help you with that one :smile:

I think most people here haven't done the DST method but maybe someone will speak up if they have. Do you have a picture that you can show us?

You might just be a slow healer but all creases eventually flatten out & not look so deep. Don't worry, if I remember correctly you just recently got this done like a month ago right? That's way too early to tell :yes:

Kayla,

For my nose I went to Dr. Chuang in Wishclinic in Taiwan. Dr. Chuang performed tip refinement and silicone L implant placement. He also did my epicanthy.

Dr. Kim in the US made my double eyelids higher.

And, Dr. Jong did my eyelashes implant... LOVE THEM! You have to wait a long time before they all start growing, but they are so great when curled.

Kayla, I think your mouth is just fine. Don't get a lip enlargement. I would never put a permanent implant into my mouth because it would feel too weird when you kiss someone. The mouth is naturally supposed to be soft. You can try out a temporary filler but I really don't think your mouth needs it. Your lips do not need to be bigger.

If you did a nosejob, it would probably refine your face... but that's up to you. Nobody NEEDS a nosejob on this forum. It's a matter of if you want a nicer nose and if you're willing to take the risk. Rhinoplasty is a huge risk, and generally, it doesn't transform, it just refines what you have already.

Kayla, I think you are really cute already and your nose is fine...of-course the choice is yours but you must be prepared that rhinoplasty is risky business and you may lose what you already have without getting what you want. Rhinoplasty has the highest rate of revision in facial surgery and there are risks with each type of graft you choose to use (rib, silicone, gortex)etc. While it is likely that you might look more "refined" there is no guarantee in surgery and that is why if you elect to do ps, you must be well equipped to deal with the consequences of things going wrong...do it if you have the financial/emotional/support etc. and you are fully prepared. Otherwise, take your time and really consider if this is a risk you are willing to take. Good luck!

Kaspy,

I have done lower blepharoplasty and I believe Kimosa did her too. She might want to share with you her experience later but it was somewhat not good either. BE EXTREMELY careful and that is what I want to advise you on this. There is going back but WHY would you want to pay to take it out and then pay to put it back in later. There will be a "sinking" between your nose and eyes if you know what I mean when you smile BIG. It can hold a pond of water and that's what I want to stress on this so that you're aware of it. It would almost be safe to keep just 1 mm layer of fat on the eye bag area so that when you smile it will not look hallow/stretch. The good think with this surgery is that you will definitely get rid of your eye bags and it will also make you look a bit younger but the trade off is what I have told you. All the best!

Hey, everyone!

I'm planning to do my eye and nose and some facial contouring in Seoul during my reading break (I'm Canadian) and I'll probably be leaving Vancouver, Canada on February 16th, and I'll probably be staying for a week. It'd be great if anyone was going there during that time, since we could meet up and split hotel costs!

I'm planning to get mine done either at the BK clinic or OZ clinic. I don't really like Dr. Jung for some reason.

My email is [email protected] if anyone is interested in coming! :biggrin: I'd also like to travel around Seoul, too, since I'm interested in the culture. (I've also uploaded a profile picture of myself if anyone would like to know how I look like. :smile:)

P.S. Does anyone know any other good Plastic Surgeons in Taiwan or Korea?! I'd prefer to go with someone if they're going to a good, well-known Plastic Surgeon in either Taiwan or Korea.