BeautyHacker

Hi,

OIC, i got u, the sunken eye u mention is not what i meant.
U got fat grafting on it right? than should be the same case like Gal K.

I don't think he cut cos no stitching inside my nostril, the way he remove it really impress me:tup:

Dr Kim did said that sometime this might happen is i didn't take care well after my surgery. He told me once my nose recover, he can redo it for me again.

Thanks for your concern

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jang - I'm still amazed how he can pull out the silicon without cutting some part. I'm just amazed easily lol :nuts:

Oh and about those Korean music videos, I have been watching them way too much. That Wondergirl video cracks me up & I love Big Bang. Then we got all those sad crying music videos that Korean people love to do :P

I actually got my nose changed out to silicon today. The Goretex was really nice & natural but I wanted something a little bit more higher & defined. Even with the swelling it kinda looked like my old nose but maybe like 1-2 millimeters higher & honestly I used to want it just a little higher like that but I think it wasn't worth it if it didn't even look like I had a nosejob. I don't want it to look fake but it just looked like my old nose. Plus it felt really thin at the bridge even though it didn't look it. I want a thin bridge but this felt really thin & not sure if it's because of Goretex or he shaped it too thin or whatever. It might be my fault for pointing at some picture & saying I wanted a natural looking nose like that but that's not what I wanted & I wanted it changed out before I left Korea.

Anyways I'm doing good & my nose is moderately swollen right now. I guess it doesn't work out that I get to stay in Korea longer because my travel agent told me there are no flights that I can change dates with since it's a busy season right now. So will have to get my stitches taken out when I get back to the States :Push:

Hi Jang,

Thanks for sharing with us your experience. Its things like infection and complications that we mostly tend to overlook when we go into PS... we only think of the outcome yeah? haha till now.. I cant imagine what would happen if something like that happened to me.... :crybaby:

You are really brave and lucky that your bf is there to support you all the way.

However, I dont know if its the shrimps and seafood that really caused your infection?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Can_you_eat_eggs_and_seafood_after_plastic_surgery

When I had my procedures done, I also asked the doctor if I can eat all the seafood and stuff... he said that if possible, try to avoid as it may cause itchyness. Thats all.

BUT... I ate crab on the 5th and 7th day after surgery with no problem at all!
When I came back home, of course I ate more seafood... like shrimps... prawn noodle and stuff.. with no problems at all.

Are you allergic to seafood or something?

Yup, I cant view gal A too..

Wah Girl G's face looks much slimmer with a chin implant hor? Did she also lose weight or something?
That is so cool

Wow your bridge really does look higher now than before.. even though the implant was extracted.
Is this swelling? Or will it remain this way?

Gal L fat grafted on her cheeks is it?

Do you know how long does this procedure takes to deswell and all?

Will your eyes deswell more still?

keenose,

I'm pretty sure that Jang's eyes will deswell more to be more natural looking. Mine looked like hers for a long time.

Jang,

Thanks so much! You have been a HUGE help on this forum.
Also, one thing that I wanted to say. I asked Dr. Samuel Lam about Asian rhinoplasty and when silicone is removed. He said that oftentimes, when silicone is removed, the bridge creates scarring, whereas the tip usually does not... SO, you end up with a higher bridge than previous, and many times, his patients don't even ask for reinsertion of the implant. Cool, huh?
This info can also be found on his forum... Anyone that is interested, just do a google.
Anyway, based on how my eyes healed, your eyes are going to be very pretty! Also, your nose looks great even after he took out the implant! :smile:

If your eyes look normal after incisional at one or two weeks, most of the time, it just means the crease is going to be TINY.

Thanks again!

At more than 7 weeks post op, I already find my eyelid crease too small for my liking thoughhhhhh

I like the size of the crease when I LIFT my eyebrows now... :nuts:
Does this almost mean that in order to get what I like, revision is needed?

Is there such a thing as a forehead lift? Just lift the forehead area... like giving the look when we raise our eyebrows..

WOW the scarring part is quite cool... :P

Hi Kim,

So you have your nose change out with silicone but how come you need to remove stitches? on which area?
Does your nose hurts now?

So the silicon is giving you a thicker bridge instead of goretex? Is this silicon implant higher than the goretex one?

Did he charge you anything for replacing it? Doesnt that mean that you went through the whole procedure again? (cutting open, putting in, stitching back? )

WOW so how many more days will you be in Korea then?

For Dr Kim, he said is nothing gonna do wiz food that i've ate, this is what he said,
[FONT=굴] It is very rare to have some dirty things into the incision site to make swelling for the patients who recovered quite well already from the surgery.[/FONT]
[FONT=굴]it happens when the patient touch the incision site of nostril with fingernail or picking the nose.[/FONT]
[FONT=굴]the dirty things on her nose go into the incision site and make late swelling.[/FONT]
I'm juz unfortunate:crybaby:and need to go through all over again in Mar:sweatdrop:

Btw, how is your nose? recovering well?
and also how about the stitch which you worry much? is it out?

Yeahhh I dont think food was the problem too.. because eating crab (one of the most poisonous) had no problems for me at an even earlier stage than you.. 5th and 7th day... after surgery.

Oh so he means that it could be some germs and stuff went into the incision site at the columella?

... did you pick your nose? haha :P

Really sorry to hear about your experience..maybe who knows.. if the scarring in your nose is good ... you can NOT do the procedure again? haha