BeautyHacker

If anyone here has had chin augmentation, could you please PM me? I need some advice. Thanks!

Keenose, I have heard of a forehead lift. Isn't that what Nicole Kidman got? Also, there is a doctor here in NY who performs eyebrow lifts which would also make your double eyelids higher.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey girls,

Call me unconventional or what ever but what is this magic epi eye procedure you guys have been talking about. I am very curious and might consider it if it helps to improve the double eyelid surgery I had. Its been nearly 2 years I had my double eye lid surgery and to be honest with you, I really don't know if its as nice as when my eyes were single lid-ed. At least my eyes were very unique and so I have no IDEAS how I ever convinced myself to get double lid surgery. Is double lid surgery reversible? Anybody know?. The only problem I have with my single lid eyes were that whenever I am at a nite party, I bound to get one comment from someone about "you much be very tire" when I AM NOT. On top of being very curious how double lid eyes will change my life, I got somewhat sick of it getting comments from friends and that's why I had the surgery to open up my eyes a bit more. Currently my eye does not look that big anymore (after all the swelling are gone), therefore I rather have my single lid eyes back.

Thank you very much if anybody can advise on this.

Want2change

I guess this is where the confusion sets in. Goretex is slightly wider & can be built up higher BUT when I first got the Goretex I was shown a picture of a slight enhancement & I said that's what I wanted. Just a little lift & very natural looking. Afterwards that's not what I wanted, I wanted a more noticeable difference & it was just really thin on the middle bridge part as well so I got silicon which raised it a millimeter or two higher than previous & the bridge part wasn't as thin. Now I have no idea why the bridge was so thin with the Goretex, I was confused as well :confused1:

Overall I say that I got a wider & higher bridge but my nose isn't a big nose. It makes it seem like I have an average sized nose & got it built up really high, my nose is very small & we're only talking about 2-3 millimeters being built up. Hope that makes sense :Push:

I haven't heard of anyone reversing the double eyelid procedure. But honestly if you go to my first doctor that messed up my eyes maybe he can because one of my eyelids became single lidded again right before my revision :wtf:

Sounds like the same hatred I have for the first doctor that messed up my surgeries :cursing: How can some people call themselves doctors? :confused1:

How painful was the jab? Actually after removing the stitches... you can apply eyemake up about 1 week afterwards already.

But if you touch your crease area.. painful then better dont.

I think I agree with Maskd that the focus is not on eyes here.. thus I think I wont post pictures of my eyes as well .. hehee :P
Follow the leader... hohoo :heart:

I also used q-tips that are not sterilized to clean my nose during the period.

I wonder how to sterilize q-tips?:confused1:

How much are the flight tickets usually to Korea?
How about the accomodation?

hehe counting down to March then!! :tup: