BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someday i think i might get one done. My nose is broken, so I don't know what a doctor could do about that?? There's a bump on it. I just want it to look like a normal nose--without the bump, like how it was supposed to be before it got broken but I'm not sure if they can do that. And I don't want it to look worse than it does. Idk what to do. =(

Hi keenose,
when you mention about the lines on your cheeks ...you can only see them when you smile right ??

Hi keenose,
when you mention about the lines on your cheeks ...you can only see them when you smile right ?? and how many line per cheek are there ?

WOW.. that is amazing.. I wonder if that is because you are a fast healer or is it how its supposed to be.

With my slow alar healing.. I am starting to think that I am not a good healer... or rather, my skin doesnt heal well. :sad:

Hmmm I think I see it when I DONT smile... under certain lightings.
Its kinda like from my inner corner of my eyes (lower) then going to my cheeks.

Look at this video:
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/640881/blood_on_babys_cheek/

Its like the baby boy (older one) saying "blood blood" .. notice that his cheeks has those lines... those are like mine. I've had them since young.

Are those like yours???

LoL that video really gets around! I can see the lines on the older boy your talking about Keenose.

Btw, for the epi for the first week or so, my eyes just looked reddish in the inner corners but now it kinda looks like a little faint line on the bottom lashes. Nothing noticeable really but it makes my eyes a little darker there because there is a scar under my lashes. Eventually all scars fade down so it'll be like 3 months for me at least for it to go away. Unfortunately I'm not like Maskd & have great healing :sad:

mcb,

I know that some people when they break their nose, they go to an ENT doctor that is also a plastic surgeon and just get it fixed right then, and sometimes end up with a better nose than before the accident! :smile:

Your problem can be easily fixed as long as you get a good ENT plastic surgeon doctor.

ENT mean Ear, nose, throat doctor, by the way. They understand functionality more deeply... than the regular plastic surgeon.

I'll asked him when he comes to singapore this Jan, but should be another side of my ear.

Hi All,

I'll be going back to korea BK Clinic to have my rhinoplasty by Dr Kim.

There will be 7 buddies following me there to have PS done, and we will be there for about 2 weeks starting from 2 march08 till 14 march'08.

As for this trip, some of us will have double eyelid surgery, rhinoplasty & chin augmentation. If anyone who is keen to join us this trip do e-mail me : [email protected]
Still hoping more to join us [​IMG]

Hi everyone!!!!!!

Maskd2003, Kimosa, and Keenose. Thank you so much. You guys are right. I need to talk to talk to many doctors as I can and get their professional opinions for my case. It's just so hard finding the right doctor for me. I guess I was looking for the "perfect doctor" but one doc can be perfect for one person and not for others. How many surgeons did you do your consultations with? Do you do it by email or face to face? Thanks for your input. You all know a lot about what you talking about and thank you so much for sharing.

Hi Want2Change,

Happy Holidays to you too!!! I really hope that 2008 is a year of good changes too:yes:. How is your search for PS going? Getting near to your dream yet?:wlae:

I consulted with some local doctors but did alot of emailing. Send your picture along with the email so they can give you an idea on price & what they recommend. Call up some local doctors & alot of times, it's free consultation. :yahoo:

Hi everyone :smile:

I'm about 1 month post op now.... and I feel like my bridge is too high!! ughhhhhhhhhhh so depressed.

Does anyone know how long it takes for my eyelids to fully heal? and nose??

My aunt told me like a month, but I REALLLLLY want it to shrink more :sad:....................... it's too high and kinda looks unnatrual

For eyes, especially, if you did incisional... it takes a long time for it to shrink... like at least 3 months before it reaches final height. So, if it's too high for you now, it's ok...

Unfortunately, I don't know too much about goretex healing. But, each person I've spoken to seems to heal differently... It usually depends on the doctor it seems. Sometimes, it shrinks as much as 50%, but usually just 20%.... I don't know over what time period... I hope that helps.