BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, keenose, I didn't read much about your recent update, I have no idea where to start since I've been out of this forum for so long. so, can you give me a summary about your surgery? two sentences would be good. by the way, congratulations. any pictures? thanks, maskd and kimosa, I knew I might not be able to use that thing after the surgery. I tried doing some makeup on my nose to make it look longer and higher, a new technique I've so hard to learn. it's really hard to do though, but I did it last night, and it looked really good. I tried not to make those two lines next to my nose bridge look like dirt,lol. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8316281481823959413&q=nose+contour&total=36&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

What website did you read this at? That is so unfortunate if that is true :sad:

Cool video link. My friend does something similar to her nose except she only does it towards the upper bridge area to give a more defined bridge. It looks really good & natural, just make sure to use a matte color powder :P

Hello all,

I forgot to ask if alar reduction will change your smile. I have always have a nice smile and but I really can not tell right now whether I will get my old smile back or not because of the swelling. I really like how I smile and don't want to lose that :sad:

Thank you very much.
Want2change

hey,
ive been wanting to get a nose job, and im so glad i came across this thread.

I am debating on getting it either from Dr. Jung from Korea or Dr. Kim from BKclinic in korea as well. Have anyone gotten theirs done there? I am aware that Dr. Jung is more of a revision and Dr. Kim is more subtle. I am only planning on getting a more narrow nose. I dont want to get any implants because of the risks involved.

I'm planning on flying alone to korea ... and im nervous... is anyone planning on getting it down there that wouldnt mind going with me? im planning on leaving around beginning of august this year.

yeah, I remember that. did summerskin ever come back to talk a little more about the surgery? I wasn't here for a long time ya know.

Hey guys,
I just got my cast taken off today at Dr. Chang's office. He was really surprise to see how my skin deswell so well. I look close to myself with the exception that I can not smile. Its weird when I smile but anyways Dr. Chang said that no surgeons can change your smile unless they deliberately make that change. He did assured me that its the swelling. I am really surprised myself that I can look so close to my normal state of appearance and this was 5 days ago when I had my rhino. surgery :nuts::nuts:. My nose is definitely more define and elongated. Its nice and I did got alot "looks" while walking down the street. Its still pretty stiff between my upper lip and base of my nose. Dr. Chang is such a nice guy and I think if he was 20 years younger and available, I would date him. I am such a sucker for nice guy.

All the best everyone who's seeking to get rhinoplasty. Please do the homework yourself and don't just go along with what everyone is going for. You will feel better at the end of the day that you know why the surgeon you go along with.

hey everyone! i haven't been on here for a while because i've been very busy..just wanted to keep everyone up to date on my nose! i'm loving it more and more...as it deswells it really becomes more refined! and it's so natural looking..those unnatural looking noses especially on asian noses which makes it so much more obvious are so ugly..i thank god that i went to someone that talked me out of it and told me it was important instead to work with the character of my nose and face...

i hope everyone is doing well!

happy new year!

:smile:hi guys, i'm new here

i have following up on you guys for a while and i finally just wanted to join in...hehe. well i've been wanting a nose job for a while and have been doing some research...i'm now thinking of go to Dr. Chung (i think i spell it wrong) but i don't want to go alone, i'm planning going at the end of this year during early nov, if anyone wants to go with me, i'll be happy to have a partner.:rolleyes:

to everyone...please try the jaw botox FIRST before considering bone shaving...jaw botox is very individualized and the results really vary...to some people it will make a huge difference to others you won't notice...the doctor said for me it won't make a huge difference because my face was round but after my first injection i noticed a huge difference! jaw shaving is very a very drastic serious procedure and extremely expensive..so try the botox first if you dont' see any results then opt for bone shaving!