BeautyHacker

i'm in taiwan...if you need any help please let me know

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad you love your new nose! Did you go to Dr. Chuang? Did you get a silicone or goretex implant?

Happy New Year to you, too! :smile:

Do you live in Taiwan? I'm planning to go there during late April to early May.

No I went to Dr. Gao. Dr Chuang is more famous for breast implants. Dr. Gao is very famous in taiwan for rhinoplasties. I got a T shaped goretex implant and alarplasty and ear cartilage tip.

I'm actually from Canada but I 've been living in taiwan for the past three years.

were the looks that people were giving you bad or good?

That is the one thing im afraid of ... getting the werid looks and everything. I'm planning on going to korea, but i am staying there for a year tooo ... its bad enough im a foreigner ... maybe they wont noticed that I got a nose job since I'm not korean?

Have your family and friends noticed anything or does they already know? I'm scared of letting them know. They all think im fine the way i am ... but its more of something I want for myself ... not for them or anyone else. i was talking about it with my mom... since her nose is perfect ... it makes me think lower of my nose ... anywho ... she got so mad she hung up on me. and ive been mentioning how i want a nose that is as nice as hers every day ... so when i get it ... i can say i at least told her?

has any of you girls/ guys gotten into anything obstacles with her family and friends? if so how did you guys deal with it?

a good plastic surgeon will not do anything that looks fake or drastic..a good plastic surgeon should take into account the character of your face..it should blend with the rest of your face..it should be in harmony with the rest of your face..thats why they have those measurements they should be taking into account when they do something like a rhinoplasty especially...like what my plastic surgeon said...plastic surgery can only enhance your looks not change you into another person....so if you have good surgery then you shouldn't have any problems.

all my friends and family criticized the idea of plastic surgery but you shouldn't care what they say you should be doing it for yourself not for other people..dont worry in the end they will accept it .

i know how scary it can be especially for a foreigner in a foregin country and plastic surgery is such a big deal too! just do a lot of research and be careful not to be ripped off too! i've been ripped off so many times in taiwan.

When I went to Korea & got my eyes & nose done, I didn't get much stares like I thought I would. I mean I was walking around town with a bandage on my nose & dark sunglasses & everyone was very helpful. I think I'd get more stares here in the States :lol:

it depends what you want to get done...i'm sorry maybe i missed the post about that! but you also need money for living arrangements and shopping too!

yeah, you have a good point. Its just the nervous side of me taking over. the over analyzing of the situation.

I stress that with my mom , that im doing this for me. she keeps telling me im being ridiculous for wanting to change my face. ill no longer look like her daughter -.- but that is what im hoping, if I can show her im happier with the surgery then she would accept it.

thanks for your input. did you get anything done? if you did was it hard for you to handle the after effects of the surgeries emotionally and physically?

:nuts: that is good news. I was hoping that it would be more normal there since the surgeries rates for higher. how long did it take for you to leave the confinements of your room? lol I was thinking of packing a whole week's worth of food and necessities in my hotel room before hand so i dont have to walk around with a bandage ... or i could opt for a mask :lol:

where did you get yours done at? I'm thinking between dr. jung or dr. kim at bk. do you know anything about them?

aw...now i'm really worry...not sure anymore where i want to go...i'm back at base one, i'm considering Dr. Chuang from taiwan, Dr. charles lee from the US, and maybe i'll check out some doctors in korea as well
lol i'm so funnie, i don't even have the money yet :sweatdrop: and i'm already planning. well i know i will be about to save up in nov. of next year...so that's when i plan to go...

princessjenn..thank you for the advice:love:

i got a my nose and chin done!and i’m so happy with it!