BeautyHacker

I got revisional surgeries with Dr. Kim & so far so good. If you read my previous posts you can read about my surgeries :smile:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's funny this thought came into my mind. most of you are in the US. the Americans only care about the body. watch Miss America, those girls have the most normal-looking faces ever with hot bodies. some actually have ugly faces. Asians focus more on the face. and I wonder if I was born in US, would I want a nose job or a bood job. well, after watching spiderman 3 so many times, Kristen Dunce really grosses me out. her body is ok, but her face really gives me nightmares. yeah, they do only care about the body

DANG. that is still scary. if you didnt mumble anything, would they have known that you were not fully awake? I think that is the only aspect i am worried about right now. do they allow you to choose what kind of anesthesia they put you under?

When you open your eyes, the crease is there, overlapping at that point is not surprising.

However, whats wierd is that when the eyes are CLOSED.. you can still see the skin there is overlapped.
Yes, reaching 3 months in just 5 days.

When I'm 3 months due, I'll send the email and ask Dr Chuang... I'll possibly take some pictures for you guys too.

What's scary is local anaesthesia! I was awake during the whole thing & could feel numbness & can hear all their conversations. Under IV you don't have to worry so much. The 1 or 2 seconds I awoke, I wasn't really awake, just heavily sedated & not really there so it's totally different from the local anaesthesia perspective. ;)

Hi, I PM'd you for password :smile:

Hi keenose,

Is buccal fat removal and cheek lipo the same thing? I have a close friend who did buccal fat removal from Dr. Chuang too last june and from what I can see, the results were really good even though she says otherwise, the effect is quite subtle according to her. But to me, its really quite significant and nice! Which is why that impels me to get it too.

Do you know if Dr. Chuang does good alarplasty and tip refinement for my bulbous tip?

How's ur nose progressing? Keep the updates rolling...;)

Hi aussie_nose,

I'm also keen at having an alarplasty and tip refinement done on my bulbous nose. I've a leave period for about 15days, end of febuary into early march. When will you be going to Dr. Chuang? It would be nice to have someone to talk to during this time! I'm a Singaporean Chinese so I speak decent mandarin, at the very least. ;)

I also would love to do some buccal fat removal at the same time.

How much were you quoted for your nose? I was wondering how much should I prepare to ensure comfortability and be worry free, can't possibly be bogged down by every dollar and cents. I wana do a little shopping too, if the healing is presentable enough, that is. hee:P

I pmed you for the password. :biggrin:

Ive never gotten my nose done but I do plan on it this coming up august. Recovery does sound intense. I hope im able to go with someone so im not alone. :sad:

wow! It does look good. imagine when the swelling goes down:yahoo:the tip does look a bit swollen still ... but dang one it is no longer swollen it would look great. :biggrin: and yes it looks natural ... at first i was thinking the first few pictures were your nose before but then i read the captions :biggrin: congrats. now im excited for mine.

Just ask the doctor to see if they can put you under. Some doctors do not like to do that because of the risk involve if they put you to sleep. Seriously the reality of pain for rhinoplasty is like a cut on your finger comparing to say a calf reduction surgery. Its really not that bad and if you're afraid of swollenness and bruising, do take Sinecch which you can order online. Just google it. It speeded up my healing process by 50 percent I would say. I was awaken the whole time during my calf surgery and just imagine that :wtf:. I had to sing songs the entire time to distract myself from going insane.