BeautyHacker

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally agree. They look like mannequins.. and they all look THE SAME. Janice Man and Angela Baby look almost identical to me.. and they all look strangely like Dawn Yang. Hm.............

I worry about how they will age. They all look like children. They might look like crap in ten years.

sassygrl,

Very nice! The nose looks great!

About the comments on angelababy, etc... I honestly don't think I could tell that Janicebaby had a nosejob...it doesn't look fake to me. My mom has a nose like that naturally... and some Chinese guys that I know of have very defined noses naturally...

haha... I wish I had a nose like that naturally... but I had to go to Dr. Chuang... lol...

It's funny.. when I went to Dr. Jong's office, one of the nurses immediately asked, "Your legs are so slim. How come your calves are so slender?" And, I said that's just how they are.... We don't need to jump to conclusions...
I was concerned... because sometimes, when I'm reading this... it was like reading Asian people have 1. flat nose. 2. fat calves. etc... eeks.. I know no one intends it to be like that... and it certainly isn't true. There are MANY MANY Asians with super long slim legs and/or defined noses, etc.
I don't know why it irks me... but it does... ok... I'm done.

Hm.. I have slender legs if I change my diet to not include any cookies and continue to exercise normally. Exposing my body to a difererent regime affects the way I look.. but this just coincides with what my genes are and they tell my calves to have a curve if ever I have too many extra calories. =] I feed my body fat/sugar etc.. and genes tell it where to go, therefore, I can always control just what I eat exactly.

I see how Dawn and the likes don't look 'natural' (by w/e standards.. that is) but I wouldn't call her 'ugly' for that.. I think of ugly as having imbalanced features. This is of course very general, which could mean that there are only very few ugly people in the world.. but it kind of makes sense considering there are a lot of average-looking people who don't give your eyes emotional shock looking at them, but are neither attractive also in the sense that will make your pupils dilate

Aand..All this can go in the trash b/c its all subjective bull

maskd, I know what u mean, steretypes aren't cute. But no one was saying all asians in general. There are def asians out there with long slim legs and tall slim noses etc etc..Just her's in particular .. something just seemed 'off', and what i mean by that is not because she's asian or because her nose was too defined.. I just don't think it was in harmony with the rest of her facial features/bone structure.. let me reword my other statement "It doesn't seem natural".. but at the end of the day it doesn't matter if she had it done or not, ain't nothing wrong with plastic surgery as long as you know you're doing it for you and no one else

beauty,

did you ask Dr. Jong is you can get an eyelash implant immediately after your double eyelid surgeries?

I think someone on this forum has done her double eyelid + epi from Dr. Jong at the same time as the eyelash implants... but there are so few pictures on Dr. Jong's website on his double eyelid skills..

what do you guys think?

Thank u baby,

Yeah i asked dr jong about the lashes after the blephs, he said my eyes would be very swollen, so i'd have to come in and see him the day after..

hey guys, i was planning to go to taiwan for my nose job but now i've change my mind. have you guys ever heard of the 15min non surgical nose job...i think i'm gonna go for that instead, it's alot cheaper and i don't have to go through the pain of healing...also if you're thinking that it's not permenent, there's a new injection that they said is permenent and FDA approve!!!!:yahoo:i read some article on the the injection and found that the the material is very similar to the human body, that's why it would not be reasorble by the body because your body do not recognize it as a foreign substance and the best thing is it become kind of like the colligen in the skin. Well i'll share with you guys of what happen when i get mind done, i'm planning on doing it this coming summer.

before u get into that, i suggest you read this:
http://www.deantoriumi.com/issue1-1.asp