BeautyHacker

Perezhilton,

I think you might have the type of eyes that go through a dramatic transformation through double eyelid procedure. When people have thin lids, the double eyelid procedure add a little bit of prettiness... When people have heavy lids, it completely transforms your eyes in regards to size and shape --> much rounder, larger.
People with thin eyelids don't really benefit as much as a person with heavy lids. In fact, it's not necessary in many cases in making a prettier face. You might just be surprised what a double eyelid procedure with fat removal do for your eyes.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Lunar New Year, everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Mask, I hope you're right... I remember in one of your earlier posts, you said that the Korean actresses that had the big transformations usually had big eyes with heavy, fatty lids. I really want much bigger eyes than the ones I do now. I can literally pinch an inch of fat on my eyelids....

Hi keenose,

Thanks for sharing your experience on alarplasty. I'm really afraid of scaring.. What sort of holes are they? I've heard of many people having scars and it sounds like its common. However, when I saw my sister at 2weeks post-op, her alarplasty looks amazingly nice! No residual scars!

Are you intending to go back to him for the treatment of the scars? Does rose hip oil and supplements help?

Ladies.. getting surgery done soon.

For anyone that did surgery with chuang, did he provide the hot/cold compresses? What else did he provide or what should you be bringing?

I'm bringing shades, Eye drops, Q-tips (for nose), Facial wipes and straws. And of course clothes and all necessaries, is there anything I'm forgetting?

Also any tips for me before and after surgery? Thanks for looking out,

God Bless (please save me a prayer as well, i am getting a little nervous here)

Hi beauty07!

I'm going to Dr. Chuang and Dr. Jong as well next month! In addition to your daily usuals, I would strongly recommend SinEcch to accelerate the healing process, and reduces swelling.

I think Dr. Jong do sell very good hot/cold compresses for 200NT, so you don't have to worry about that.

May I know how much did Dr. Chuang charge you for your nose job? He is really very slow in responding to emails, and it normally take around 8days for a reply. I guess its because of chinese new year celebration thats why its taking a tad longer:sweatdrop:

Did you have a nice communication with him? Due to the long wait, I dont seem to be able to converse as active as I would like it to be.

Dr. Jong is much nicer though! He's very fast at responding through emails. I'll be doing eyelash implants with him.

Anyway, I wish you all the BEST in all your procedures! And do update us on your experience and progress! I'll be very keen to know!:smile:

thanks nicolegrey

I am using arnica montana, its the same but cheaper than sinecch.

Chuang is charging 60 000 nt (twd?) for full rhino with silicone, and 70 000 nt with goretex.

Dr Chuang has been very busy so the communication hasnt been consistant but he's answerd all of my emails so far. Once i sent him 3 in a row and he responded to all ;)

Good luck to u too!

I just booked a revision rhinoplasty with Dr. Toriumi in Chicago! Surgery is on Monday, Feb. 18th! So excited ... I was in an accident when I was 14 that really mangled my nose. I've had 3 surgeries since, but can't breathe what-so-ever through my nose. I'm not Asian, but since my accident, I've been asked by multiple people if I has 'some' Asian 'in me' lol. Not that that's a bad thing at all, but I don't, and wasn't asked that until after my accident... My nose is way too under projected.

He'll be doing a rib graft (alar batten grafts, spreader grafts, columella strut, some sort of tip graft, I'm sure he'll be raising my radix a bit, hoping it doesn't make my eyes appear smaller/deep set). Anyway, I'm super excited, but of course, nervous at the same time.

I'm expecting to be extremely swollen. I'll post after to let you know how it goes :smile:

[​IMG]

Bleh. I'm on the left. I've only recently become extremely self-conscious about my flat nose. I'm seriously considering getting a nose job when I visit my family in the Philippines this summer.

Any tips/advice? I'd love to read this whole thread, but it's 253 pages... =/

Hey! Yo are gorgeous! I actually think that you are already beautiful and your nose has a pretty bridge. Most of the information on this thread are about getting a nose job in Taiwan and Korea, so I am not sure how much info you can find on a doctor in the Philippines.

hey! sorry i haven"t been on for a while i have been very busy..but i see that there are so many new people here! where is keenose? how are you? anyway..i'm canadian but living in taiwan now and i got my bridge and alar as well as my chin done 4 months ago and i love it..the healing has been great..i know how scary this can all be especially if you're a foreigner coming to taiwan..so please feel free to ask me for advice..!:smile:

Lucky you !
Ya, I am interested in Taiwan but I don't speak the language - do they speak Mandarin ?

How's your nose now ? Who was your surgeon ?

Hi Jenn!

Just wondering how long you are planning on living in Taiwan for? Do you think you will still be there in July?

Also, what kind of implant did you get in your chin? What is it like having one? Do you feel your chin looks 'big' now (a la Reece Witherspoon) or is it just in proportion?

Thanks!

Hi princessjenn,

Congrats for your successful surgery! Which doctor did you went for in Taipei? I will be going to Dr. Chuang for nose job and Dr. Jong for eyelash implants. Do you happen to have any experience with them? How long did you stay in Taipei? How is the cost of living like?

Hope to hear from you soon babe!:smile:

Hey all~ haven't posted in forever, but thought I'd go ahead and ask:

Does anyone know of any procedure to reduce the fat-level of the facial cheeks? My mom has passed down the wonderful gene of excess facial fat.. whenever I gain weight the first place it's noticeable is on my face. I know about the botox to the masseter muscles.. but it's just that.. does anyone know of anything to reduce the FAT on the cheeks? I don't think they perform lipo on the facial cheeks..

Any input is greatly appreciated!

Still debating going to get a nose job but overwhelmed by what exactly I should get done and who to go to and to top it off I'd be completely alone which is really scary (mom is against it).