BeautyHacker

Dr. Chuang suggested the "three point method" for me, because he said that he wanted to take fat out. Dr. Jong suggested the open method for the same reason.

Beauty- do you have thin eyelids with little fat in them? Did he talk to u about the three point method at all?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my eyes every change i see will be exaggerated because I know what i used to look liek before. In Actuality my nose is not too pointy and narrow at all compared to a caucasian. It is def a little pointier than before, it still looks natural though. and I love my nose more and more each day, even though it's still swollen on the left side making my nose look like it's broken lol, I can still see that it will turn out nice.

DOn't worry, ask ur dr to give you natural results. tell him exactly what you want, i.e. just a little narrower nostrils, just a little pointier tip etc etc.

obviously if your nostrils are 1.5'' wide and u reduce it to 1'' then it won't look unnatural, but people that know you will def tell a difference. That's all!

GOod luck!

yes he did. I asked him to give me a full incisional instead. TO be on the safe side, ask dr chuang what the pros and cons are for both full incisional, partial and 3 point. And ask him to give you the most permanent crease possible if that's what you want and see what he says.

My eyelids are normal, they're not thick or thin. I also have very little fat in them, ad I don't have real hooded eyelids either. Just a little extra skin, that's why he gave me partial incision.

I know for sure full incisional is long lasting. The 3 point leaves 3 very small scars that are hard to detect and the partial is as good as full, but it leaves a smaller scar.

So all 3 offer something good but it depends on your skin type and eyelid, and WHAT TYPE of eyelid you want, i.e. parallel, tapered etc etc.

discuss this with him throroughly and make sure he knows what u want

iconic321!! Hey girl, besides the nose job, I was also thinking about getting Botox in my jaw. LOL I grind my teeth at night and clench during the day. Haha I think it really has made my jaw more pronounced. Dr. Lee seems conservative and very knowledgeable. I don't think his prices are that bad, I mean it is kinda expensive but when you think about it, it's plastic surgery- which is kind of a big deal!

Hi Nicesmile! Thanks for responding to my PM :smile:
Its funny you mention the teeth grinding! I'm the same way, I wake up to sore jaws all the time! I'm in lawschool right now so I'm going to attribute the teeth grinding to stress and hopefully it'll resolve itself. As for now I'm pretty set on bridge height and maybe epi (altho this is a big maybe). Hoepfully I'll work up the courage to visit Dr. Lee. For myself, I like the idea of a US doctor only because then I'm 100% positive that at the very least, language barrier issues won't get in the way of my results.

I'm so excited and scared at the same time! Dr. Lee sounds reputable and talented but there's never a positive way to know that any Dr is 100% perfect. I'm in awe of the ladies here that have the courage and faith to make the step to change your life!

hopefully, I'll be brave soon :tup:

iconic321, congrats on law school! That is awesome, I just graduated from undergrad and trying to get into grad school as well, it's not easy!! You have to go see dr. Lee and tell us what you think :smile: I'm on the east coast so I'm not sure when I will be making it out there.
Yes, the girls on this thread are very brave! They all seem to have done extensive research. I wish dr. Lee wasn't so far from where I live but oh well!

Hey Girl! Nice to hear from another reader who is speaking up for the first time! We've all been there, done that :tup:

I would love to go with you to see Dr. Chuang if you're heading over in July. As I've already mentioned, I'm looking at going over at the beginning of the month and staying for several weeks...I'll PM you so we can organise!!

:heart: Aussie_nose

No i havent had it, I live in the UK so again the travelling expenses add up and also he suggests to be out of circulation for 3 weeks... which is tricky for me seeing even taking 2 weeks of work will be hard. Its nice to know he's not just pulling figures out of the sky and really is around that cost!

I went to Dr Lee and I travelled from the UK (Had a holiday in LA whilst i was there!!). All i had done is dst, but i saw alot of girls in the room which had there nose done there. I even bumped into a girl (not literally) who just had her nose done with Dr Lee and had a brief convo. She seems happy with her nose and it looked pretty good to me! Again, I can't say much because I havent done my nose but the office was nice and friendly... abit smaller than i thought it would be, but nevertheless nice staff there to help.

Thank you Meowgirl for sharing your experience at Dr. Lee's office. I'm really considering going to him! I first of course need to do a consultation and figure out a time in which I can actually get the surgery done. I think maybe sometime this summer...

HI Beauty,

I have the same nose you had, flat bridge and bulbous tip. Will it be posible to see what Dr. Chuang did to your nose? I'm really considering going to him, but would love to see pictures first.

Would you recommend Dr. Chuang for all the surgeries you got from him? I emailed him and everything he recommended for me matches with what you got done. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Also, the scar from the epi..is it coverable with concealer? is it really obvious?

How long do you think it will take for your face to deswell? Will 6 months be enough time?

Thanks!

Thanks Meowgirl! I appreciate that you took the time to re-count your memories of Dr. Charles Lee's office. I'm very partial to staying in the US to have my surgeries as I cannot take much time off from school/work to travel. Thanks again for replying to my post!

Hi Perez,

If i remember correctly you said you were goin over there in MAy to get the operations done? I was thinking of going in MAy also, when do were you thinking of goin in may?

Can you please tell me any information you got about dr. tseng?

This whole process of looking for a doctor is so frustrating. sigh

Thanks