BeautyHacker

Hey Tina,

I emailed you

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I also wanted buccal fat removal as I wanted the sunken look under the cheeks, but after speaking to many experienced surgeons was advised against this. The Buccal fat dissolves as you get older and if you are young and decide to remove it, once your older and you decide to lose this fat your face will look very very hollow.

Another way to get the sunken and slimming of face look is botox injections in the mandible region of your face.

To all of you considering implant (silicone) please do not do this, it is unnatural as well as cause much problems in future see - http://www.nose.co.kr/english/other/other01.asp?flag=13&LangType=1 for pictures. I also advse against medipore (as I had this in my previous surgery). Goretex is the best option when using implants (it is also a bit pricy) it has been in the market for a long time although previous uses are for heart surgeries.

For short noses or those that have had nose surgeries and or previous surgeries where your nose had become lower (or contracted) you should consider using rib or donated rib.

your not allowed to blow your nose for first 6 weeks

Thanks Lady1mport ! I'm really considering going overseas now, but I have a while to make my decision :smile: I just don't want to have to do any second or corrective rhinos as doing it once scares me enough.

hey guys! i have a low bridge, kinda wide nostrils and round tip. what do you recommend? gortex or silicone? how long do they last until they have to replace them?

at what age does your buccal fat dissolve? i hate my cheeks since i have a round face; especially, when i smile it looks like i have a huge face plus i'm petite. it makes me feel super self-conscious..

Yeah, the surgeon that did my lipo said he was happy I didnt ot for buccal removal.. i thought he said that to get my business though haha!! So I guess I have to wait until I get older for my face fat to dissolve!

Yup had compression garment, though i only had to wear it for 2 days... the english people who have serious double chin advise to wear it for 5 days - 7? It was really funny getting looks from everyone!! :biggrin:

Yes I was awake.. I much prefer to be awake.. even with a nose job should I have it done!! I am thinking to have it in the UK but all surgeaon require general a... which I hate!! I have a super fear of puke.. and I'm worried I'll puke when I wake up... sigh... blood and poking is nothing to me :smile:

hey x jasmiineliiu! It is really hard to say what actual materials and procedures should be done to your nose. To get a precise answer, I would advise you to contact a plastic surgeon you might be interested in doing your nose and he or she will offer their opinion as to what should be done to make your nose more attractive :smile: make sure you voice your concerns so they can respond accordingly-send a picture in too!

off topic:

I think it's real annoying how some asians are looking at me like I got 3 eyes, seriously lol.

I do realize i look a lot diff from before but to a stranger u can't even tell i had surgery and it's real interesting how they're actually staring, not looking but staring real hard and sometimes i'm so so inclined to say ''what?"

anyway that's just my little rant, just ignore me.

hi guys, I have finally decided to have an operation, it is the next Sunday, I am so nervious... My surgeon is dr. Fukuta from Verite clinic in Japan, have anybody know about him? And I have a question, girls who have had an opeartion, did you sign some conditions contract with your clinic and did they provide any gaurantee? As for Verite clinic they just asked me to sign a paper with MY responsibilities...
Sal

Maybe they are looking because you look beautiful? Esp to strangers who don't know you had surgery.. they cannot judge like people who do know you :smile: