BeautyHacker

Ya i thou so too.. some of em really freaking ugly last time! but after the magic knife, they changed almost 90%!!! :wtf: became sooooooooo pretty!!! :drool:

btw, have u guys arrange when setting up to korea already? i am still comtemplating J or K.. but if i decided to go ahead with korea, shall see u guys there in Oct!! :yahoo:

mabe can consider to stay in this hotel EVChainx이브이체인x오피스텔x단기임대x영등포구청역x낙성대역x외국인,내국인x&#5 look clean and reseasonable price.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya boy! if they can state down the doc and clinic they went, that will be so wonderful!! :nuts:

I hate to be a nay say... and I really am hoping that I'm not making anyone mad... but, I still really think that Korea is the way to go. I looked at those before and after ones that Jedi posted (all Korea pics) and compared those with the pictures from the Japanese surgery website. I really really prefer the ones with the Koreans... and trust me, I think that the Japanese are just as pretty from birth as the Koreans from birth... it's not a race issue at all... but the style of surgery is so much more feminine... don't like the really big eyefolds and the very western nose tips.
To give you my opinion... and afterall, it is only my opinion, but I like Japanese male surgery better than Koreans. they like the masculine jaw more there, and their noses for males tend to be more statuesque...

Anyway, in short, for me (female), I am going to go to Korea...also, I calculated based off of the article about BK that I posted. in 2006, they performed 30000 procedures (95% korean patients)... if you counted all the days in a year, including weekends and holidays, they performed on 780 Koreans, and 40 foreigners.
There must be a reason why they get such a huge following of patients. Koreans are the experts. They live there, and they choose BK.

But, I will keep my mind open... and I really welcome everyone's opinions. It's very helpful. I am alarmed by what has been posted about BK...ha... everytime, I write down BK... I think burger king.

Maskd2003,
I feel the same too, I prefer to go to korea (hopefully sometime around nov), simply cause surgeons there have had more experience (i.e they were able to operate on more ppl) and for that reason, I think they must be good, cause u dont hear much about ppl getting bad nose jobs there. This is my own opinions tho.

After doing some more research (who knew, the school library was actually good for this!) I also think that korea is the way to go. Most of the medical articles on Asian rhinoplasty seem to be authored or co-authored by Korean doctors.

My feeling is that going with a good Korean doctor will give you the best aesthetic results. However, you still run the risk of complications, which can happen to anyone (infection) but I've also read that lots of it (extrusion, tissue death, etc) also has to do with surgeon's technique and the proper shaping and insertion of the implant.

So the in-n-out style of BK troubles me. Possibly Rabbit's problem was that she went all alone. It has been shown in general that patients get better medical care when they go with someone or have a family member being pesky and persistent on their behalf....

Hi everyone,

Sorry that this is abit off-topic.. i was wondering if botox injections on the jaw is for people who are thin in the face but just have a square shape? Because i feel like my face is quite chubby and round/square shaped. Would botox be right for me or face-lipo instead? Thanks!

Shoe_girl, I would think botox, but this is a better question for a PS.

And yea I still do think Korea is the way to go. I highly doubt PS in Japan could cost on 2500USD.

And as for THIS comment:
Well if they were that damn ugly to you they wouldn't look so awesome in the after. Surgery is just surgery, its not magic. They were good looking to begin with but ended up looking even better through being refined and "enhanced".

yup, if u wanna to have a total change of ur look (chinese/caucusian look), guess japan is a beta place to go. if just want to enhance, refine it, korea then.. as for me i am quite conservative, i don want my family/friends cant recongise me after that, so chances for me going to korea is high too.. ;) but really like the japan after effect thou... :P arghhhh.... confuse! :confused1: shall do more research...

:confused1: didnt u look at the link i posted?? some of them, seriously they look like a total diff person! don think some are good looking to begin with.. some yes, i agreed.. 'magic knife' is just a metaphor..:sweatdrop:

The price that japan quoted are base on what they stated on the web, that is why i said just nose job.. some might need more den just insert gortex, then it might cost more then that..
anyway i m just trying to give u guys more option to choose from.. but.. err.. nevermind...:shrugs:

Hey Jedi, I think what numberlinh was trying to point out was your use of the words "freaking ugly" for the b4 pics. I'm not trying to speak for her, but we're all trying to enhance our looks by considering a nose job, so we're all in the b4 category as of right now, and it's hurtful if you use that term. You probably didn't mean it that way, but please be sensitive.

With that said, yes, your input and links are VERY helpful and appreciated. Please keep the info coming. Thank you, Jedi! ;)

I kinda have that too! But somehow my double is becoming more single now. I know quite a few people with eyelid surgery and I think it looks weird! I can know kinda tell when people have had it because it doesn't look like regular eyelids.
I'm not sure about nose jobs, but yeah, I'd just be a little afraid for follow ups and stuff.
The funniest "cosmetic surgery" was when my cousin got birthmarks zapped on the street! Crazians!

From the looks of it ,everyone is considering BKclinic.

I know this is a nose thread but I need some words on this....

Aside from a nose job ,Im also considering BA[[SIZE=-1]Breast augmentation[/SIZE]] before getting my nose done.Ive done alot of research on a surgeon here in the U.S,and 100% satisfied with his work.

I would like to know when is it too big and everyone could tell? [btw im 5'2" 113lbs] Thinking of going 34C.Too big?

btw if you have a "heavy set".I envy you.

hey moody
some guys might beg to differ but i think 34c is a bit too big..my POV as a guy..the size ur after kinda depends on the rest of your body proportions though. what does ur body's shape suggest?