BeautyHacker

hey everybody i've been talking to dr. hsu and was wondering does anybody have an experience with carliage...i think i spell it wrong, i was wondering does it take longer for carliage to go down after the surgery or is it faster, anyway dr.hsu said my bridge is not bad:tup: and would recommend me a 2mm for my bridge, but he said that my tip is really undefine:tdown: that's way my nose looks like it doesn't have a bridge.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI all,
I just want to share some info. that I read today in thai news. One of the plastic surgeons said that now they are using fat from stomach and injected into your nose to increase height of the bridge. He says that it's much better than using cartilage or your rip since it's much more flexible and low chance of complications. The tissue will later become part of your nose. You can pitch it and it won't hurt. The whole procedure takes only 20 min. you only have to take good care of it (keeping the wound clean etc. ) for the first few days! The procedure costs around 2-30,000 bath thai (35 bath thai = 1 usd). I am not advertising anything, but I hope some of your guys will consider this before having it done. :smile:

hi everyone, i'm going to taiwan on 22nd may. if anyone's going around that date, please contact me! i'm going to consult dr chuang, dr tseng and dr hsu...

sassygrl, can i please have the password for your pics? would really love to see them!

if anyone can dispense any advice that would be greatly appreciated :smile:

Hey lady1import! I was reading up on different types of placements for breasts and i think you said you got sub pectoral? Did you do partial or completely under the muscle? Also i read that only saline can be used on the primary surgery and silicone can be used in the second time around. Do you know why that is.Do you mind telling me how many cc's did you use?

hey lady1mport! i was just curious, which implants feel more natural and less firm? i heard that saline is better b/c if it leaks you could tell and its only salt water that is absorb by your body. but if a silicone break you can't tell and it might be harmful to your body. also, saline will give you the ripples.

well for my body the silicone is a lot softer. however, if someone has an adequate amount of breast tissue it really wouldn't matter. saline is easier to detect for rupture. silicone has not been proven on making people sick. saline and silicone are both safe. the silicone is a cohesive gel now so it doesn't leak.

well for my body the silicone is a lot softer. however, if someone has an adequate amount of breast tissue it really wouldn't matter. saline is easier to detect for rupture. silicone has not been proven on making people sick. saline and silicone are both safe. the silicone is a cohesive gel now so it doesn't leak.

lady1import. So did you go from a C in your first surgery to a D now? Do your boobs look obvious fake? lol..I was thinking bout getting a C but people are telling me to get a B cup to look more natural since im really petite. I dont know which one i should go with because i dont want to regret not getting it bigger but then i dont want people to assume im a "slut" or whatever just because i have big fake boobs. How did everyone react to it after you got it done?

Dr. Chuang charges around 60,000 NT which is $1854 (depending on current exchange rate) for silicon implant with any tip refinement, alarplasty, etc. He charges 70,000NT for gortex with tip refinement, alarplasty, etc. Are you just getting your nose done or anything else?