BeautyHacker

which doctor in Vnam have you consulted with for the nose job? have you met bacsitu? I haven't met her and am very curious to know what type of work could she perform. Also, besides going to Korea, you might consider going to Taiwan to see Dr. Chuang (wishclinic) and Dr. Tseng like some of these girls in this forum. Their websites show decent pictures and the price is around $2000 instead of $5000(Dr. Jung)...
Also, for 'bam mi mat' you should definitely consult Dr. Thang at VietPhap, I think they charge a consultation fee but it is well worth it...
About facial contouring, I would think really hard about it. There are so many facial nerves on our face, and just the fact that they are cutting it up to saw off the bone sound dangerous already. If anyone understand human anonamy at all, especially bone and muscle fiber tissues, you would know that it is almost impossible for a doc to cut you up then sew you back on- they must reconnect all of the facial nerves(blood vessel control by the brain for movement of the face)... Just for thought... You can wikipedia to see how many facial nerves are out there- We don't just have skin (epidermis and dermis) covering our bones on the face like other parts of the body... We have nerve tissues to control our facial expession such as smile, cry, angry. I have first considered getting this procedure done and even booked a plane ticket to go to Korea in June already, but I am now thinking hard about it.
Good luck and let's me know what do you think about bacsitu please--- Thanks---

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay everyone..i've gotten so many pm's about my rhinoplasty with Dr. Gao..so i've decieded to scan all my pics..so whoever wants to see my pics please PM your email address so i can invite you...i'm really happy with dr. Gao..he is really the best in rhinoplasty in taiwan..he goes to korea every year...he's really known for rhinoplasty in taiwan...i think sometimes its hard for some people..because many do not know how to speak or read chinese and is from overseas...so your information is really very limited..i'm lucky i live in taiwan..and i'm taiwanese...but i was born in canada though...anyway ..it's very natural...many taiwanese celebrities have gotten rhinoplasties and gosh have you ever seen an unnatural looking one? it just looks so fake and awful...mine looks completely natural ..btw..i got a goretex implant and alar as well.. if you have any other questions please feel free to ask me...i understand what all of you are going through...

can i please have the pics? sunkissed [at] gmail.com

hey beauty07 :smile:

i am interested in getting the medial and lateral epi procedure but am worried about the scarring that might result. can i just find out from you how your eyes are healing at the moment. thank you so much.

can you please give me more info too? my email is [email protected]. and can i find out the amount you paid for your nose job? thank you.

Has anyone on here heard of patients getting *only* tipplasty? I'm somewhat satisfied with the height of my nose (it could of course be better) but I think the risks involved w/ surgery would be minimized by not doing the implant and only undergoing the cartilage/tip shaping (my biggest concern).

Does anyone know if Drs. perform only the tip reshaping w/o the bridge work?

I hope to hear validation that this route (no bridge- only tip) would minimize possible risks/concerns w/ the operation. it seems as though the majority of problems pple have w/ the surgery is the placement of the implant (possibility of crooked placement). Can anyone confirm if there were problems w/ Drs performing tip plasty?

THank!

Hi All,

Would like to share some of my crop pictures on Before & After Surgeries:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
Me Before Surgery :
Even though i have double eyelid, but with those Puffy Eyelid which i had, made me looks tired.
Picture taken 3 months After My Surgeries:
Procedure I've done on Nov 7, 2007, Double Eyelid & Nose Augmentation
I had an Incision Double Eyelids Surgery with removal of some fats & Muscle in my eyelids to correct my Puffy & Tired Looking Eyes :flower:
And as for my nose, I did an Nose Augmentation and Ear Cartilage Grafting on my Nose tip. But Unfortunately I got infection on my nose and with no choice, I've to remove my silicon implant after 3weeks of surgery.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
Picture of me taken about 1 month After I had Augmentation on my Nose Dorsum:
Procedure done on Mar 4, 2008,
Nose Dorsum Augmentation with Silicon Implant, As for my nose tip remain untouch due to the last surgery already had Ear Cartilage Grafting.

Hope these picture of mine is helpful for those who are researching on PS Procedures and I'll update again on my nose progress.

And also the next PS Group Trip to Korea BK Dongyang Plastic Surgery Clinic will be tentatively fix on 15th June, and will be there for 2 weeks as well.

I think your doctor did a great job. Good bridge height and your asian features are still intact. quite natural looking I would say.

Did you explicitly ask your doctor to bring the tip down a bit? Because your before nose is kinda like this > and your after nose is more like this _\, which is nicer. Also, what kind of implant did you have? I or L?

Why are you going back to korea?

i can't pm yet. please email me at blacktlatte [at] yahoo [dot] com

Thanks for the reply,

bacsitu is the name www.bacsitu.com It's a female doctor in Vietnam, and I heard that she does rhino since she is trained like Dr. Jung in Korea

Hmm.. I've done a search on lateral epi in this forum and pulled up a lot of info. For anyone who's got this procedure done, what exactly do they do?! does anyone have before and after photos for lateral epi? I want my eyes like Dawn Yang's! gahhh, I wish she would just spill about her surgeries so we can find out the PS and all the work she's had done. She looks so eurasian.. and I know not many people like that look but I actually like it a lot. I love my asian-ness, but I just love how pretty her features are, although, I love Janice Man's nose so much more! This could be a tad unrealistic, and I have no clue if any of their noses would go with my face, but a girl can dream! I wonder if Dr.Chuang or Dr.Tseng have that digital program that shows you kinda what you will look like with a new nose? That would be so helpful. Anyway, just wanted to express my girl crush on Dawn and Janice.. heh. Any responses with the lateral epi would be fantastic! thanks ladies :flowers:

vicvic, I love your dimples!!! they are so cute hehe.. I want dimples too. I think theres a procedure somewhere for dimples, but I dont know if I want them that bad to go under the knife for them :Push: