BeautyHacker

You mean ur implant kind of sticks out of ur face making the transition from the bridge down to ur cheek kind of steep instead of gradual?

I know what u mean.. that's what makes a nose look unnatural if u make it a tall one.. u can get away with that if it's a small silicone.. That's why people with broader bridges can put an implant in and it will create that smooth and gradual transition.. while people who have a thin bridge to begin with have been suggested to use goretex SHEETS, not blocks which would be the same as a silicone.. goretex sheets just overlap one another creating a higher bridge while making it look more natural.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beauty, is sam lam the dr. who posted videos on youtube? may i ask why you trust his work? do you or know anyone who has had surgeries done by him?

btw, i'm also planning to go to taiwan later this year for eyes and nose surgery, if possible, can i join you if you decide to go back to Dr. Chuang for revisions? :smile:

How much did Dr. Lee quote you? I'm planning on having my surgery done at the end of May and now I need to find the Dr to do it.

Hi! What about Dr Choi in LA ?

I trust dr chuang when it comes to his work, but i trust dr lam when it comes to his knowledge. yes its him on youtube. I personally wouldn't go to dr lam because i feel he's too conservative ensuring that every patient of his gets the most natural results.. well, I wanted real changed thats why I went with dr chuang and I got REAL CHANGE.

Dr Lam is very trustworthy though, if theres something he can't do or something that's not safe for u he won't do it. He's not money greedy..

It'd be so nice to go with you but I don't even know for sure when I'm going yet and truthfully I don't want to lead u on because when it comes to procedures and such I rather do it all by myself altho it can be lonely and harder than having a companion I really just want my privacy.

I do wish u good luck!

Sorry I don't know his quotes yet but his site is : VIP Plastic Surgery

Beauty, for some reason I trust Dr.Chuang also.. I mean, Ive never had a consultation with him except for exchanging a few emails but I just have that feeling. just a gut feeling that I should stick to him. I want an experienced PS and just knowing that he does these procedures daily on asian women like myself makes me feel reassured.. nothing against other PS's in the states or anything like that. I just think he's the right doc for me :smile:

I'm just suprised Dr.Tseng hasn't replied to my email yet.. he's took way longer than Dr.Chuang who is known to take a while to reply. shame, I do like his work also. :shrugs: