BeautyHacker

Please remove that link unless that person allows you to circulate those pics. She's friend i know of.

Thanks

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry...
I assumed it would be ok since she posted it publicly in two different spots on the internet for others to see...

I've been trying to figure out how to get it off... but no such luck.. if you could tell me how to get it off or edit that post, can you tell me... sorry.

Every time I see her pictures I keep thinking WoW.

Does anyone have a link to this Dr. Chuang's website or clinic? I may just have to get it done in Taiwan since I cant get my mother off my back about this thing. Please please someone post it up? *does puppy eyes*

I can't wait until one of us ACTUALLY gets this thing done and over with. I feel like its just.. this anticipation thats all building me up and making me getting really irritated when I take pictures..xD (So off topic but, During the Lunar New Years parade there was a guy who randomly decided to take a picture of me and my friend laughing! We were totally caught off guard.)

Happy Lunar New Year Everyone!:nuts: < Hungbao crazy.

*Edit* To the QQ guy, I totally understand. But I've seen these pictures before on another thread, and if you publicly posts up her picture..(some of which are colored over, ie her lips/parts of face) then its only inevitable they're going to be circulated all over the internet. Someone such as maskd2003 (or any one of us for that matter) would only assume its ok to post up a link.

QQGuy, Ummmm....jovinliu, the person whose in those pics, publicly posted that link in the singapore forum for all to see, so I don't understand what the fuss is, especially since we're discussing the same topic. :shrugs: See her last posting (just this past Sunday) with that link at: Singapore Expats Forum - View topic - Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

In that forum, she's very open about what she's had done, and gives tons of useful info and advice. I've learned a lot from her.

Re: wishclinic, I had a friend who can read Chinese go through the site with me. She told me that other than this link (w/ b4 and after pics) www.wishclinic.com.tw/service_a3-2.h, there's not a lot of info on nose jobs. There's much more emphasis on breast implants and anti-aging creams and lotions. I have another friend in Taipei, so I might ask her to go check out the clinic, and let me know what she thinks.

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone, too!

I keep coming up to articles that say that Chinese plastic surgery is not up to par with Korea, Japan and Taiwan... I think because Korea has such a huge "conveyor" attitude about patients (even though they are the most skilled), I am considering going to Taiwan instead... a bonus because I know Chinese..

anyway, other than wishclinic, I know of these two:
one is a hospital that performs a bunch of stuff, including plastic surgery:
Chang Gung Memorial Hospital
one is another clinic:
儷人整形外科診所 - 媒體報導

Yeah.. I was looking through the before and afters too and i didn't think they were absolutely ugly "before".. like really, most of it is due to picture quality (bitty/grainy photos), difference in age (baby fat), school photos (are they not allowed to smile in Asia or something? lol) and also the lighting of the skin (you'll see a lot of the before photos have darker/tanned skin while the after-shots are mostly light.. this effects the overall look of the photo). And then on another note, sometimes the "after" pictures were pretty drastic themselves, like super large eyes was.. just a bit creepy.

整形,脈衝光,雙眼皮,隆鼻,隆乳,拉皮專家--知美整形外科診所

I believe that is it.. you kinda have to click around though since it's in chinese. =/

i had a nose job when i was 16. my doctor is not around anymore but i know the name of a good one here in nyc if anyone needs it. pm me

oh i should say i'm not asian (which you can tell from my pic lol) and i don't know that the surgeon i know is good with that but it never hurts to mention it.

Me posting my before and after pictures to share, doesn't mean someone else can just copy and paste the link here. Someone told me about this thread and i was damn surprised to see the link to my own pictures appearing here, without anyone even having the courtesy to ask for permission or at least inform me. People just ASSUME that it should be ok. Honestly it's correct that if i post it in Singapore Expat forum, i should have no problem posting the link here. What makes me furious is the fact that i did not know about it until someone else tells me.

If someone does not secure his internet connection, doesn't means he allows you to use it. Same logic.

/Jovin

I think since you've posted it up, a couple thousand people have already probably seen it/saved it/showed it to someone else (Yea its probably an exaggeration but a possibility). Its pretty easy to copy a link and then send it your friend on AIM/MSN/ICQ (Omg look at this girl who got her nose job, do you think...yada yada). If you share it online, you share it with the world. You're angry and I get that, but ... what did you expect? Yea sure permission would have been more courteous, but can you imagine the other sites/threads you haven't visited?

If someone does not secure his internet connection..I guess he must either feel generous or doesn't really care.

I'm sure you've seen the pictures and videos that leak all over the internet every day. Remember that star wars kid? He was embarrassed as hell and I'm sure he probably was "damn surprised" and probably would have appreciated someone courteously asking first. People dont assume its ok. Its the internet, once you post it up, its shown to the entire world.

And just to let you know, theres also a function on a photo uploading/sharing website called photobucket (Free Image and Video Hosting - Photo Image Hosting Site : Photobucket.com) where you can set it to private. And I'm sure flickr (Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing) also has a function or some sort where only your "added" friends can see your picture. OR You can just share it with people you trust, so like, just email pictures to people who requested so then you have a list of people who might have spread it/ leaked it out to other people. I'm sure there more photo sites that have a privacy option.

*Edit*

So now since you don't want this...thing, to be happening you should probably delete it off of yahoo (wasnt really a good uploading photo place to begin with) and just hope no one has saved it onto their own computers/servers. Maskd2003 said she was trying to get it off but doesnt know how so for starters just delete/more your pictures off yahoo and off to somewhere else with a private function.

hi everyone, does anyone have experiences with korean surgeons; i tried writing to BK clinic, read a bit about Dr Kim as he appears to be on the spotlight and i read somewhere it is the place where korean celebs go, yet i get no from that clinic, does anyone have experiences to share - i am interested in eyelids surgery

also has anyone tried a Dr Park at Oz Clinic for eyelids - again any stories regarding korean surgeons - good or bad - is so much appreciated!

The issue's with courtesy. And WoW, you over reacted with the yada flickr, photobucket thingee,..

Any question marks, just ask. don't assume everything's okay =)

Out~