BeautyHacker

^ Yea I agree with jas3n, I think a B cup is probably best for your height, a C...man I just cant imagine what it would feel like to run around with those things on your chest..xDD. If you're a naturally slim girl and you have C...it would be like a stick walking around with grapefruits. It might also, *possibly* look trashy.

Ditto!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup Moody, stick to B cup! Ive actually asked a few guys at work about me having boob job (about a year ago) and most were repulsed by the idea!! But generally a good 'handful' does the trick, also you want to look natural yeah :smile:

After losing weight, my breast size when down,fullC to B.ehh I agree itll look trashy to carry a 34C at my current frame.But yes I have to discuss this with my surgeon cause ther not as perky.

thank thank thank .I love this thread !:heart:

btw,is anyone thinking of getting their nose done this summer ???

^ Theres one or two ppol there that are actually Korean. And some of those before and afters also have the people wearing makeup. People should learn to stop being pressed about these celebrities. They're paid to look good and entertain us. Its only naturally they'd look better with makeup + (sometimes) surgery than without it.

oh Keropi such a cool post! Makes you realise that surgery is just soooo common, which makes us feel alittle bit better that celebrities needs a nip and tuck here and there to make them look fab (and also good make up as numberlinh said!)

I knew Ayumi apparently had here eyes done - that link proves it! I'm surprised surgery could actually make someones eyes so much bigger - I would have thought her eyes would have fallen out!! :P Are most of the people japanese celebs? do you think they had their surgery done in Japan or Lorea?

Hey Meowgirl,
I'm not sure where they had their surgery done, and unfortunately I think we'll never know. It'l be great if we knew tho, cause I would really consider those clinics (if they were ones in Seoul I mean) cause they all did a really good job, whether it be eyes or nose!

hey maskd2003
when you, shoegirl and wgirl say you're going at the start of summer in korea, what month does that mean? do u guys have holidays then in the US?
cos if im in korea around when you guys go (prob june 24 til 3 weeks later) i def would not mind going along with u to visit clinics a 2nd time

and yeh those pics of that singaporean girl are pretty astounding..she looks pretty hot. in fact she looks like an ex's friend..:wtf: .did she get facial contouring done too?

WHOA! That IS impressive!! Surely she had something done to her fave to make it slimmer, if so I'm sure the bruising/swelling wouldnt just take only 8 days to settle/go completely down?? And if you have your nose done it takes like a good 6 months - year for it to settle down...

Either way.. wow her surgeons gooooooood...

she said the thing that made the biggest difference on her face was not her eyes, or nose, but the botox for face contouring... it's crazy... because I thought you had to do the bone to get that much of a difference... unfortunate that you have botox is not permanent until many many times. umm... Jas3n, I think we're going in May (if things go as planned)... unfortunately, we'll probably not see you... we're thinking BK so far... but hey, we'll share our experiences for everyone! :smile:

At the other forum, lots of people go to Wishclinic to see Dr. Chuang... I don't know so far if he is really good, but on the other post, they say he does things Korean style and is pretty good... but anyway, it is in Taiwan... The person who posted her makeover and I shared earlier... I think that is who she used...
Most impressive of all is this:
dr. Chuang actually told someone that they did not need a type of surgery... which is lost money to him... very different from what I have seen so far...

ok... it is well known on the other forum, where tons of gals and gents have gone through ps, that Dr. Jung, and Dr. Kim are the absolute best. It is repeated that Dr. Kim has a more "perfect" look as to the more natural style of Dr. Jung. Bkclinic is also known as where all the stars go.
Ok, aside from that, Wishclinic in Taiwan is talked about more than Bkclinic is for their korean style ps. the bonus is this, there are people on there who have gotten really good experiences with them... many recommendations for Wishclinic! It is also cheaper (like half the price).. that shouldn't be the main thing to focus on though

And best of all... I found some before and after pics for BKclinic! I know a lot of us have been looking for these.:yahoo:

eyes:
http://english.bkclinic.com/ba.asp?fn=eyee
http://english.bkclinic.com/ba.asp?fn=nosee

unfortunately, it only covers nose heightening... can't find others... but the ones that I see have very good results