BeautyHacker

HI, I'm going to see two different docs this week in LA. actually i meant you can come with me if you want.
like you said maybe the doc you went to his standard of pretty nose is pretty ugly to you. did you see the photos of his work?? i don't know if this make a lot of sense. I noticed different docs have different style. like some docs even you told them to build higher nose but it turned out not so high. maybe they think that's prettier that way and also they probably don;t want to do too much outside of their comfort zone. Im trying to find a surgeon have similar sense of beauty... if things don;t wrok here i'd like to see dr jung and dr dr kim in Korea. email me [email protected] :heart:;);)

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!
thats really good to hear your eyes are perfect :tup::smile::smile::smile:
im really excited but nervous at the same time! its like a month away! quite scared but i feel it will be worth it in the end :yes:

anyway i will definately update with my pictures after!!! :smile:

thanks!

:yahoo:
I am so happy because i just booked my ticket to seoul for August 10.
I dont even know which surgeon I want to go for because after a lot of researches, there are many other clinics that I loved the results from their websites' gallery pictures...I was about to go for Dr kim because I met one of the girl from this forum,and liked her nose done by him...

Is there any other girl who wants to share the experience with me?
I did a lot of reasearches and will have a consultation in each clinic and will decide who I can trust in real life. I have been waiting for this for so long!!!!!!! I dont know if you understand but I hated my nose all my life and i did surgery before. it was such a failure,I had silicone extrusion, I looked like a alien,and a lump came out of my nose after 2 weeks, got operated 3 other times after that to get rid off it.

I would like to ask the girls to help me find a good surgeon who understands what you want. please girls,would you mind sending me the pictures after surgery and tell me which surgeon you went to?

Thanks so much.

Hey guys,

I've been thinking of doing my nose job operation with Dr jimmy Chuang but was hoping if i could see some before and after pictures or perhaps hear some feedbacks or reviews on his works from those who had theirs done by him.

Cheers!

Hi Everyone
I went to my consultation today at town cosmetic surgery center in Los angeles.
The doctor is a Korean doc. I like his work but he didn't recommend me to have my nose aug because it's tall enough. he said i'd look like a middle easterner if i have my nose aug. I insisted I want to aug my nose.There one thing i noticed he didn't spend too much time on my nose like Dr.Paul Nassif(he used a crazy scope looking into my nose. I waited for 5 months to see him for consultation). Tomorrow im going to see dr charles lee. I just want to know if anyone heard of Dr Won at Town cosmetic surgery center in LA and i just want to hear some opinions. thanks love you all

hi Kimosa,

I think you said you had eyelid surgery with Dr. Kim at BK Clinic and nose revision with Dr. Jung. How many days apart were the 2 surgeries? Did you do eyelid first and then nose? Also, were any of the doctors (Dr. Kim or Dr. Jung) offended that you didn't choose to do all your surgeries (both eyes and nose) with just one of them?

I am curious because I am thinking of going to 2 different doctors for 2 differenct procedures like you.

Thanks,
Miko

cool, lemme know how it goes, i emailed Dr Nassif before and he quoted me $14,000 :wtf: I have breathing problem maybe due to small nostrils and I was hoping Rhinoplasty could correct that. I am going to visit Dr Charles Lee and this place in beverly hill which claimed that they have the technologic to correct breathing problem as well as the look of it. But i am not sure if it is a gimmick .:shrugs:http://www.rodeodriverhinoplasty.com/breathe-easy.html

Hi peoples! New here. ^^ Anyways, I've been wanting to get surgery for a while now. I was wondering, do you guys have a list of good doctors in Taiwan? (I'm actually in Taiwan right now.) If you have their websites then that's even better. lol I don't intend on getting it done now, but maybe just a consultation. Thanks!