BeautyHacker

aznpurse: Gah~ Really? That long? Noooo:huh:o. T_T ..thanks for the information anyway..

mkryu: That long eh? I was afraid of that.. I thought it would be shorter for nose augmentation since nothing is shaved off but I guess its all the same. I hate the waiting, I want the results already! And no offense to middle eastern buddies, they have their own beauty, but I just dont want to look like one. :crybaby:Thanks for the info. *sob*

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6months as in you still want to be careful at that point. since internally your nose is still weaker too.
usually after 2 weeks people wont' notice too much.
i wouldn't recommend going to work again after day 5 though because you will be swollen still and nose big.

Oh definitely, Im not showing my face to the world like this. XD

Btw, would you know if uneven swelling is normal? Like my left side of nose tip is about 1mm more swollen than the right.

Im worried.

I'm sooo nervous... it's 5 weeks before my surgery... I'm so panic that I can't stop thinking of negative things... what if the surgery goes wrong, what if the new nose come out looking fake or unsuccessful... any of you girls/ guys have the same symptoms before surgery?

Are you girls/ guys happy with your result?

Here's a before and after with a asian patient
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9eTAc_EAjs&feature=related

But here's a warning from Toriumi
http://www.deantoriumi.com/issue1-1.asp

Cooper1, first of all, Congratulations on your successful operation. I've wanted to have my rhinoplasty under Dr. Toriumi for a long time. he is the only one I can fully trust. I'd like to talk to you more about your experience of your operation. do you have an email address so I can contact you? thank you.

Dr Lee told me that complications occur when injectable fillers are injected into the nose tip where there is cartilage.
I would never have anything done because it is the cheaper alternative. You could ruin your face permanently.

good idea to do your homework like this

I am so glad I found this site. I wanted to go oversea to get my rhino done over again cause I hate the way I look with it, but could not understand a lot of the site. It was either in Chinese or Korean which was the two place I was planning on going to redo my rhino. I still am a little confuse as to where to go though. I hear good things about Korea and Taiwan, but I am afraid they might only be good with "untouched nose" if you know what I mean. So any recommendations or site I could read up about the doc's cause it is so hard looking for a good certified one.

I am planning on going to Taipei in Sept. I would love to go with you if you are planning on going then. I don't speak chinese so am a little scared, but if someone would to go with me it would be great. If you decide to go in September please email me [email protected]. And I am a girl, just in case. :nuts:

OMG, who did you go to? I live in Houston and was planning on getting a revision rhino in Houston but came across this forum and decided to go oversea. I cannot PM yet but do you have pic of your before.
[email protected]:smile: