BeautyHacker

What ever you guys do in the end, make sure it looks NATURAL. I met someone recently and I think she had her eyes and nose done. Her nose was so perfect it looked fake to me. It felt surreal and I honestly found it a bit spooky.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! :tup:

A cartilage is also considered an implant. =) There are pros and cons for everything like:

Cartilage:
(+) Is natural, tried and tested,wont be rejected by your body, low infection risks, wont extruded
(-) May corrode in time, some has "memories" meaning if it was taken from your ear, it can "remember" its previous shape before being carved to fit your nose and start reshaping (although rare), hard to take out

Silicone:
(+) Tried and tested, wont "crumble" down, very defined shape, very easy to take out if something happens
(-) Can extrude, higher infection risk, wont be part of your nose and develops scar tissues

Goretex:
(+) Light material, porous so merges with your tissues, wont extrude
(-) havent been used on the nose long enough like silicone, very hard to take off in case of problems and may cause deformity, high infection risk

Im not sure if I missed anymore pros and cons for each that I have read from different references, feel free to add-- anybody. =)

As for the healing process, everyone heals differently. Even the amount of bruising and swelling doesnt have a "normal" rate. It is different for every individual. Like in my case, I bruised little but my nose is swollen badly. But from what people have been saying, give your nose 4-6 weeks, sometimes even longer to look normal again.

Good luck! :heart:

has anyone heard of/got their nose done in other countries such as thailand?? their prices are so much cheaper. i think dr. chuang said it'll be around 4500 (canadian dollars) for mandible jaw reduction and 2000-ish for nose job but in thailand it's like half that price so i ultimately end up saving about $3000. obviously cheapers not necessarily better...but what are your opinions on this?

it took me days but i have finally finished reading all 321 pages (kinda cheated a little though :graucho:). i was planning on going to Taiwan to redo my nose but this dr jung guys sounds kinda good also. i was doing some research on him and his pic look ok but can't really tell. my nose is too high and i would like to take it out and just build the tip so it does not look so pudgy. do you think dr jung would be able to help me.
I have seen some Korean actress and you can so tell that they had it done like me.
I can feel people looking and whispering she had her nose done. Especially with Asian they have a staring problem. So I don't want too high or too narrow of a nose. i have emailed him so i am just waiting for his reply but i want to hear from people who have done it with him. Please help. i don't want to be stared at anymore.

For all those contemplating to have a nose surgery, I advise that you take Sinnech tabs pre-op and at least 3 days post-op. These arnica montana tabs really help reduce the swelling, so you wont look like Lion King. I took them during my surgery and I was up and about in 7 days ready to go to work.

In addition, during my consult with various Shimmian doctors, they have told me that the best natural height would be 4-5mm using 2 or 3 layers of gore-tex. I agree with you that a lot of people talk behind your back and discuss your surgery and criticize up to the minute detail. So you better use eyeglasses when you go back to work and pray that nobody will notice the change. It take around a month before it becomes natural looking. Better wear dome concealers around the eye and on top of the nasal bridge. Good brand would be Cinema Secrets.

I also placed some soft form cushion on the nose anchor of my eyeglasses to prevent the plastic from leaving a dent on the side of the nasal bridge.

One week post-op I also tried hot sauna which greatly help reduce the swelling.

Good luck on your new noses:yahoo:

hi doubleddd!! I haven't been to the thread in awhile, but I quickly read that you are going to have your operation done with Dr. Lee!! Congrats! He is the Dr. that I will probably go to for my nose surgery. Because of my work schedule and other things, I haven't scheduled a date yet...

He did quote me something around $6,900.00. Please keep me posted on how everything goes!

I have rescheduled my surgery to November, cuz my supervisor 's not ok for me to take a whole week off work :tdown:... I just don't want to go to work with a big swollen nose within 5 days since the girls here told me my nose will be huge still on the 5th day... $6900? That's including the bridge, tip and narrowing nostrils? He quoted me $8800!! :wtf:
Let me know when you're going, I would love to chat more with you :nuts:

I think he quoted you more because of the narrowin gof the nostrils.... mine was only 6900....

Honestly, Dr. Charles Lee's pretty pricey... but for some reason I think he can do a good job because of the quantity of Asian plastic surgery he has done...

Mine cost $7,900. I had the nasal bones broken to narrow nose width, nostrils narrowed, tip augmented, and bridge raised and height increased with a silastic implant.

At 5 days, you will look very Eurasian. It will be obvious to people that know you that you had work done.

I went to Dr. Lee almost a year ago, (last september!) Great doctor. I'm very pleased! you can message me if you have any specific questions. i rarely check this forum..

[FONT=&quot]Hi all, [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Here are some pictures contributed by some of the gals on our 3rd Group Trip to BK Dongyang Plastic Surgery Clinic, and surgeries done By Dr Kim Byung Gun.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gal LL contribution on her before & after surgery on the 17th day :[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Before she have her surgery, she already have double eyelids but she find that her eyes doesn’t looks lively and also she is trouble with her bulbous tip nose.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The below pictures is contributed by her on her before & after surgery, and what she did is :[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]~Double Eyelids Surgery to higher the fold abit[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]~Levator Muscle Correction to brighten the eyes (Dolly Eyes)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]~Nose Surgery on Alar Reduction: Procedure on resection of some tissues of soft tissue & alar cartilage.[/FONT]

[​IMG]

[FONT=&quot]Gal J contribution on her before & after surgery on the 14th day on our 3rd Group Trip to BK Dongyang Plastic Surgery Clinic, and surgeries done By Dr Kim Byung Gun.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]She have a pair of big Eyes but with too many double eyelids crease and she have Ptosis on her both eyes that make her looks very tired all the time even she is not.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The below pictures is contributed by her on her before & after surgery, and what she did is :[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]~Double Eyelid Surgery to have 1 define crease[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]~Levator Muscle Correction to correct Ptosis[/FONT]

[​IMG]