BeautyHacker

Hi! How much did it shrink in three months, what is a lot? And may I ask what kind of silicone implants you got? Did the tip shrink even further?

Sorry for the questions. I had silicone implant myself and I find it really hard to find people who actually experienced it already. Of course I trust what the doctor says but would like to hear from someone who has been there.

Thanks! =D

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember what I have read anymore its all jumbled up now but I think I remember someone saying that they went to dr. kao/gao. how was it. I herd he was pretty good with rhino but I looked on his site but didn't see to many example's. It didn't help that I could read chinese either. so if anyone have any into on him. I have been talking to him via email and he is really quick with his response I am kinda leaning towards him. Any suggestions.

PLEASE HELP!

hi guys, i just gotten nose surgery 6 days ago on monday. i had silicone and cartilage from ear. however, after the surgery, i got no aftercare instructions from my doctor.so now i have no clue what i should or should not be doing. he jiust sent me out the door. can you guys please share your aftercare instructions?

also, it's been 6 days already but my eyes are still extremely swelled. i cannot open them fulllly. underneath my eyes is a big spot of a deep green/yellow/purple color. and both my eyeballs are blood red.
is this normal? because i remember reading that by the 5th day the swelling should reduce, but my has just gotten worse.

any advice/tips would greatly help!

You should ICE your eyes and nose. Don't put ice packs directly on top of your nose though, put them on the sides. Arnica pills or Arnica cream may help reduce some of the swelling and bruising. Also, take some vitamin K supplements to help with the healing. Vitamin K cream can also help with bruising.

Have you used Ice packs at all? You can use ice packs up to 7-10 days after surgery. Then switch to warm compresses. This will enable blood flow to the area to speed up healing.

Just a quick question for those who have their nose done. Do people around you notice that you had a nose job? Does it look fake? I'm going in all by myself, which means my parents, and friends will not know I'm going to have a rhinoplasty... just keep wondering if they will find out... :confused1:

Hey i have a question. My alarplasty is scheduled for this september, the little doubts that i have are owed to the fact that all the alar reduction photos ive seen online are way too subtle and hardly make the patients look any different. Has anyone here ever had successful alar reduction that actually improve the facial harmonization,or have friends with good results?

Hi everyone,

I'm new here and so glad that I found this forum. I spent days reading all 300+ pages LOL. It's hard to remember all of the info since it's so much. Does anyone know if Dr. Jung does buccal fat removal or facial lipo? I'm looking for a PS in Korea who does it since I think I will get my nose done with Dr. Jung.