BeautyHacker

The distance between the eyes will remain the same. The skin will eventually stretch back so there will be no distortion. Only during the initial stages of swelling will the eyes seem elongated and look closer together. You will need to have the Medial Epi procedure done to bring the eyes closer.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. Eric Choe of NYC specializes in Asian cosmetic surgery and I hear is really good with double eyelid surgery.
http://www1.plasticsurgery.org/ebusiness4/md/CHOE.aspx

Pastorek and Stephen Pearlman are good with noses. Daniel Baker is also one of the top in NYC.
I've had consultations with doctors Pearlman and Baker. They will not use synthetic material to build your bridge. Pearlman wanted to use a cartilage graft from a cadaver to build up my bridge and cartilage from my ear for the tip. I hear that Pastorek is considered one of the best Rhinoplasty surgeons in the country.
I decided to do my surgery with Charles Lee in Beverly Hills, CA because of his experience in Asian cosmetic surgery.

PURSEBAO~ i reccommend not to get epi at the same time as ur nose job if ur concerned about that

my eyes are kinda close together, so im going to get the implant because the raising of ur nose will pull the skin inward to uncover ur tear duct. after getting the implant u should wait a few months or a year and see how it looks, just bc epi will be very hard to undo... in fact this is kinda the reason why im getting a nose job becaue i didnt really like my nose and i wanted to get epi,

im getting the outside corners of my eyes cut, i think thats called a lateral something plasty (hahaha)

i know alot of girls that get eyes and nose done together, i also heard the eyes hurt more than the nose, but I also heard that its better to get ur eyes done first and then ur nose

hey i herad something else hahahaha im a gossip girl :nuts:

I heard that getting 1 mm for ur first nose implant, and then redoing it again for a 2 mm implant and then getting a 3rd revision but this time making it 3 mm will make ur nose the most natural \
haha has anyone heard this before? **** bc its my first time and im getting it all 3 mm put in

OMGOMGOMG im freaking out! less than 24 horus

i believe its called lateral canthoplasty and i am intersted in that. the idea of making my eyes wider/bigger sounds appealing. i already have double eye lids and no epi fold but i still don't really like my eyes. there's some before and after pictures of the procedure on this site

http://www.seoulps.co.kr/htm/aes/eye_type_03.asp

is it just me, or is there really not that big of a difference in the before and afters? cutting the out corner doesnt seem to make their eyes look much bigger.

thanks girls,

i have no bridge at all and some time i look like i have cross eyes because the white part of my eyes are larger outside than the inside. Dr lee is not going to add too much height plus i have very loose skin on the bridge area, so maybe i should get the epi done as well.

do you girls think it would be go to ride on a plane two weeks after the surgery???

good luck with ur surgery MissKimchi!!:smile:

Sounds like you would benefit from the medial epi procedure. You should think about doing the procedures separately. It might be easier to cope emotionally with small changes rather than a big drastic change all at once...or maybe it's just a guy thing to want to get one thing done at a time. I read somewhere that women prefer to do everything at once while men prefer to do one procedure at a time. You will also be able to see how your eyes/face look with the bridge height increase. Then you can decide whether you want to get your eyes done. The medial epi surgery usually leaves a visible scar. I know in Korea they have a method called Magic Epi which leaves an almost unnoticeable scar.
It's ok to fly after 2 weeks. I flew 4 days after surgery across the country.

Hi

I'm new to this thread and I want to get a rhinoplasty. This is my first time considering plastic surgery, and so I'd really appreciate any help? I've heard of Dr. Charles Lee in LA and Dr Jung in Korea....any recommendations/warnings? also, I'm not korean, so does anybody have experience getting surgery with Dr. Jung who isn't korean? was it a problem?

Thanks!

hi noseconcerns123- i too am also considering Dr. Charles Lee, although I would love suggestions for a good Dr. in Hong Kong. There are a number of people on this thread that have gone to Dr. Lee..

I am actually considering making an appointment soon. I'm so tired of my nose and tired of putting the surgery off due to scheduling. I have had 'virtual' consultation and quote on price. For those that have gone to Dr. Lee, did any of you just have the virtual consultation, scheduled an appt. and got the surgery done? I'm asking because I live no where near LA. Also, how many days were you out of work before you went back and looked at least semi-normal/presentable? I know everyone heals differently, but it would be nice to know an estimated time :smile: Thanks in advance!!!

I'm going to get the botox masseter injections tomorrow! ( to slim my face while i save up for my next procedure ) I'm also discussing with Dr Wong my options for mandible surgery to make my face smaller, I'm leaning towards cheek bone reduction and chin implant.I'm going to get the chin implant within the next couple months if dr wong's schedule permits. Its ****in expensive to be ugly!

Well Ill tell you how it goes!

hmm dr lee does Medial EPI. There was this one girl who worked there that did that, i didn't see any scars from her eyes and she said it was red for one day and the next day it was fine already.... maybe she is not telling me the truth??

get well soon!

Maybe Dr. Lee does something similar to the Magic Epi method? You should consult with him. There are always new techniques that come up that provide better and more natural results.