BeautyHacker

Mine was $7900 and it included anesthesia, operating room fees, and apartment stay for 4-5 days.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know how to come to Beverly Hills from Canada? It said that Dr Lee is located in Los Angeles but his real location is at Berverly Hills. Is this really a city? Is separated to LA?

If I decide to go to Dr Lee, I gonna take a flight. A airport near Berverly Hills?

To mkryu, is the appartment near Dr Lee plastic surgery center?

beverly hills is a city within los angeles county. it is adjacent to los angeles the city. you would probably fly into LAX (los angeles international airport) and somehow get transportation to beverly hills (cab or rental car).

the apartment is 1.5 miles from the clinic.

-----------

hi sushitown. i'm new here, but also want to get surgery done. i already sent a msg to ladyjajaja about possibly going to korea to get it done there. she posted that she wants to go there. anyways, if u want to reply, my e-mail is [email protected] good luck!!

I don't really recommend Bk Clinic, first, because it's in Korea, if you have any problems, it can be complicated. Bk Clinic is good at advertising but it seems, by stories from others patients, that the whole clinic doesn't care about you and all they want is money.

you should go back a few pages in this thread. horror story about BK clinic written by the user panache. if what she wrote about the clinic is true, the place sounds terrible.

------------

Thanks, Nissy, for your reply! :smile: I will take what you said into consideration. That seems really horrible that they would be like that.. :sad: I will continue my search to find someone who really cares for their patients, not just their money..

------------

Thanks, asin! :smile: I read the story and it's just so sad what they did to panache... It's good that panache wrote that and is saving people now from the tragedy they cause there...

P, You make us look up to you! Thanxx!!

Hey guys, I've been reading this thread for the last few days, however, it's too much so I skipped and here at the lastest page. I'm thinking about reshaping my nose as well...only the nose head part, it's way tooo thick and wide :sad:( I had a nose lift before and it looks real natural, no one could say that I had it fixed, probably because my nose head is thick that it mades the bridge looks naturally. Well...but I've always unpleased with the way the tip of my nose looks...I think I want to go to Korea to reshape it, but I heard to resize the nose head is not so easy and a tough job...sigh...

mkryu: I'd like to see your pictures before and after as well...and I can send you mine too...maybe you can help me with some opinion as well...it would be great if Dr.Lee can perform a good job on me...well...my email is [email protected] - i would really appreciate it Mkryu