BeautyHacker

Maskd,
I emailed dr.jong about the eyelid/eyelash thing.. no reply yet so i'm waiting patiently.. just wondered if u remember how much u paid for ur eyelashes? I recall u saying either $600 or $1000? I'm also gonna do my eyelids (upper and lower and epi) with chuang, and then the lashes with jung.. think that'll be ok?

Want2change,

I read about your calf reduction and gained so much interested in that already (Alright yall I am so gonna be broke after this haha...),

Did ur calves get significantly smaller? and how long did it take for u to start walkng and working out normally again? Did he do a good job and do u remember how much he charged you?

Everyone I just booked tickets/hostel/and flight tickets.. going Feb13th and heck I am getting a little nervous but let's just hope I chose the right doctor!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maskd, i read that u paid $1000 and that u can't get it done after doing ur blephs.. arg I hope I can still do them on the 9th day, am i pushing it tho? lol, I know i seem desperate but I'd be such a time saver!

Hello guys!

I'm interested in getting a nose job and eye lift. Do you guys have a price on the doctors mentioned and the plane tickets (US dollars). Also, do you guys have any information on surgeons in Vietnam?

I'm stayin at "TaiwanMex", for 11 days ($9) a night.. that's what I call a steal! SO I end up paying $100 for 11 days instead of $500 something ..

It's also supposed to be clean, only thing is i have to share the room with another person which i don't mind.. I've done hostels before and it's not half as bad as u think it is.. just do research and read reviews n u should b fine!

Thank you!

Here is my frontal profile which is not as settle as it should yet. It looks like a glob but it should get a bit smaller over time. The time is 21 day post operation. I had to take the pre operation profile off as I am running out of area where I can slide the photo on this site.

Yes I did had calf reduction. If you can sacrifice at least 1 month of being inconvenient of not able to walk

Yes my calf was supposely reduced from 35.6 cm to about 31 and currently its about 33 cm. I am at 23 day post operation as I write but you got to remember this is all swelling. There are days I at 32 cm when I don't walk as much. It just fluctuate like crazy as it varies from my day of activities. (Right now one of my calf is uneven than the other because of the swelling too). If it does not get even I will really need to go back to get it revise. I really hope that the aesthetic part will becoming not too bad since I am sort of reluctance to go through another calf surgery. It really hurt me bad.

Dr. Jong will take care of you if you can afford to stay longer. Due to time constraint I just can't afford any time longer thus the post operation check up was cut short for Dr. Jong to help me. Anyway its really was my choice and so I had to take the outcome, right.

OK guys, unfortunately I can't answer any more questions as I wish if you have any more for me. Work is coming down on me and thus I will have to focus on that more. I will skimp here and there and if I miss any of your questions....sorry about that, so don't get offend it with me :smile:

PS...ya you will get broke after this surgery...lol but its worth it.

I gave myself this calf surgery present for my over-the-hill birthday and I deserve everything it.

Cheers!

Hey Wants2Change, i hope your calf surgery went well~! =D I've always thought of my calves as radish-like but I don't altogether mind them that way but yes I must say that comparing my legs with predominantly Caucasian girl's legs, they look so much more streamline x_x
Mm.. sorry I wasn't paying attention but Unless you already mentioned, what procedures did you get exactly on your nose? (I'll look through past pages if you already mentioned)

Perez, did you say you were going in May? =/

Beauty07, thanks for the tip :tup: I'd rather spend that extra 400 on a little digicam~

Hi hi, =]

I am thinking of being on the plane on May 12 (monday) and yes staying for roughly 2 weeks. I am still waiting for a response from Dr. Chuang and Dr.Jong if they have appointments available. I'm still confirming procedures =/ but ahaha we want roughly the same ones.. except for the epi (just checking, does that make your eyes wider?)

Where are you flying from? =/