BeautyHacker

Hey Kitti, I'm slightly anemic, and I have a V V low BP 95/50. But I think it should be ok cause ur not gona lose a lot of blood. If u really want a nose job its best to ask ur GP if ur aneamia will affect the op. :yes:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Keropijennifer,

Sorry if I scared you. That's not my intention. I just want everyone thinking of getting this operation to hear from someone that didn't have the best outcome 7 years post surgery. I'm glad that some people here had good outcomes and I truly wish that they're not in my position years down the road, but I think the more you know the better, especially when it comes to "elective" surgery to something as important and visible as your face.

No,..it's good that ur telling us your story, cause we all need to consider the pros and cons of elective surgery, and I know the poss problems that may arise, but 7 yrs seemed a long time, and it must have been a shock to u cause ud never think it wd happen so much later. I'm just praying the Dr I go to will use the best poss techniques, at least then, watever happens, I know I;'ve done all I could. :roflmfao:

As long as there isn't an artificial implant located at the tip of your nose (goretex, silicone, etc), you should be able to move the tip of your nose after it has healed substantially.

so if you get an I implant with septal, rib, or ear cartilage... and as long as the synthetic implant is not in the tip, it should be ok to move.

Badboy got an goretex I implant and then his own cartilage for the tip

If thats true, then thats great! Because not only is the looks important, how the nose feels is also important for me, cause there's no pt having a low profile nose if it doesnt feel or move like a natural nose, then its kinda obv I've done something to it. hey MAsk2003, I know badboy got the I implant with tip for cartilage, but did he tell u whether he could push his tip up and down? Cause I dont recall him writing that.

Hi Keropijennifer,

Sorry for the delayed response. I don't visit this forum very often any more. Dr. Jung used septal cartilage for my nose tip, so I was spared getting my ear cut. At 7 weeks post-op, my tip is still a bit sensitive and definitely stiffer than before. I can move the tip a little at this time (right/left and up/down), and I'm sure it'll get better as the weeks go by. But I really doubt it will be as mobile as it was before surgery after I'm completely healed. Keep in mind that the reason I had a bulbous tip was due to the fact that I didn't really have much cartilage in my tip to begin with, so that made my tip easy to move around. Your tip being a little stiffer is one of the trade-offs of surgery, but I think it's a minor one in my opinion. I really doubt any one can tell that my tip was surgically enhanced, even if they were to touch it.

Yoon yiah,
since ur in korea...do u know whether there are other famous clinics that uses goretex other than the ones already mentioned in this forum? Are u going to consider Jelim or Dream Surgery? It'l be great if u do go to more clinics for appointments to give us some little feedback on how it went...cause I think we're all kinda unsure about which clinics to go to.....Thank u!