BeautyHacker

simply.jake
im planning on getting eyes and rhino at the same time too! i really would like details about it as i am concerned its too much to do at once.
did you have an epicanthoplasty too? did the rhino mess that up with the swelling or cast?
do you need someone there to help you recover the first day?
details, pls i need details!!!
thx.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cottoncandy
from what i understand if you are having basic asian rhino (i.e. bridge and tip work) then you should look good about 8-10 days out. only you will notice theres swelling. i imagine at 7 days you will probably look pretty good too.
but for the eyelids you need more like 3 weeks and ive even seen pics of a lot of swelling at 12 weeks. at seven days i think your lids will still be quite swollen. but this is just from what i have heard. there are some good before/after pics on makemeheal.com that you can check out. i think meronk also has photos of 1 week out.
good luck!

Hey John,
Thanks for the resources XD now im contemplating about eyelid since its going to swell for that long. But a surgeon said if they injected something i forgot the name of it but yeh it helps with swelling it reduces it to 5 days!!! But he said it was expensive but i guess its worth it XD. Where r u planning to do yours? at grand?

I would like not to have to put any other implant in my nose, but do not know whether that is do-able. My nosebridge was not really flat, I only needed my tip and nostrils to be corrected, but somehow the surgeon found it necessary to augment with a 5mm implant! What annoys me, is that I lost my much beloved hump. That's why I am quite reluctant to another implant graft. You can have a look at my pics (link posted formerly).

kk 3 things i wanna ask/say today

SHINANGEL trust me u look WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY better now.
Im really surprised 5mm looks natural. When i read ur post i was like OMH 5mm!!???!!? however it doesnt look big at all, makes a lil difference..or maybe thats just in pictures and not real life?

secondly... whats with all the ppl complaing about their double eyelid surgury? What did u expect to happen? I dont even understand why boys get double eyelid surgery, a majority of girls dont seem to mind! The most attract men i think are Big Bang's T.O.P and of course Jaejoong. Ive ever seen a big double eyelid asian guy good looking.. they all remind me of jacky chan... PS to be fair.. Won Bin has big eyelids.. ask a girl who is better looking won bin or jaejoong. Even in real life.. i see guys with double eyelids big ones and no offence (this is gonna be offensive) i think they look philipino, cambodian or something. But u never know.. its WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO ATTRACT RIGHT? Girl who are complaining about the double eyelid looking hollow and no life.. just put on makeup. Makeup will brighten it up, Angelababy baby big eyes look lifeless without makeup too. So dont worry, just put sparkles and stuff.

OK last but not least.....someone mention before.. do i get discount if i am able to bring for business to that surgeon? Like if i get my cousin to come wiht me or something?

Hey Cotton, I'm also interested in having surgeries with GrandSurgery. Have you made your appointment yet? or do you just go there straightaway? I want a rhino and probably some eye surgeries too. But I'm still not sure since I was actually born with defect, and I really don't know whether the doctors have dealt with this kind of stuff before =/ Anyway, when r u planning to go?

Seems like SimplyJake has't gone online =(

oh my. were on the same boat, with ur pre nose job i mean. i love my nose bridge and hump. i just find the hump cute lol. it my alae that i hate. i wish the doctor who will do the alar and tip plasty will not remove the hump... :P

Hey Elvi,
I havent made my appointment with Grand yet. Im going in february next year. If they have their english site done by this year maybe you can email them and ask them. Im just really scared if i do eye and nose together my body wont be able to handle it and ill swell too much T.T

wow, 5mm sounds like a lot. i had a similar nose to your pre-op. i only wanted nostrils and tip to be corrected as well, but the surgeon decided that my dorsum was "too low" and put a 3mm silicone implant in.

for what its worth, i think you do look better with a higher bridge. maybe you can get another implant, 2mm or something.

have you had any problems with the gortex at all, besides it being shifted? i'm considering using gortex for my revision.

hey there elvi sorry i havent been on this site for ages, kinda neglected it haha um the results are amazing i like the outcome very much, its very natural however with that being said doesnt mean i look the same my eyes are much bigger, i look more alive and awake not so dopey. the fat was taken from my eyes and then created double eyelids. friends who have known me for some time know i had my eyes done however its very natural looking. and my nose is very defined now compared to before. theres a little implant at the top of my bridge, and it ends about mid way the surgeon didnt want it any longer incase i have complications such as protrusion, um i also had the bones on the side of my nose broken to make it narrower and tip plasty with septal cartilage to make my nose project a little more, i was gonna get alar plasty too however the surgeon advised me not too because it would make my nose look too fake and too pinched and unnatural looking, and im glad he put in his advice because im loving my nose now. also before i go on my nose before was already high, however it needed some tweaking haha but its great now.

i stayed in korea for about 3 and a half weeks.

hi there cottoncandy
um i dont have pics of myself 7 days post op because it was scary looking lol i can show you what i look like 4 weeks after surgery? lol

all i can say is that you wont heal in 7 days if your doing your eyes sorry it took me a while to heal and even after 4 weeks i had bruising around my cheeks. and my eyes were red for about 4 weeks after surgery too! like inside my eye where the white part is, that was red and didnt go away until 4 weeks!

i know that the bruising around your face depends on what type of surgery your doing on ur nose if its just tip work and building your bridge it wont take long for the bruises around your face and nose to heal, however the eyes will definately take at least 3 weeks for the red inside to go away however the scarring and swelling will subside in about two weeks for it to be unnoticable.

i definately suggest more than 7 days if your getting your eyes and nose done!

hey john um no i didnt get the epic done to my eyes it really depends on what type of eyes you have, but i didnt need taht done to mine, i had fat removed and double eyelids create. um theres alot of swelling in the first couple of days and starts to subside at the end of the week however prepare yourself, because there will still be heaps of swelling and alot of bruising

um no i didnt need anyone, i was there alone when i had my surgery, it really depends on the type of person you are and i guess how badly you want to get the surgery done. in my case i took a taxi straight home after surgery even tho they wanted me to wait a few hrs so the anethetic could fully wear off but i was fine, so got a taxi back to my hotel. um the next couple of days, things got worst because my eyes fully swell up to the point that one of my eyes would not open up so i was struggling to see thur one eye however in the end its worth it. also my entire face was swollen im talking cheeks, neck, jaws eveerything entire face! it didnt look like me it was horrible lol i looked like a monster in the mirror so make sure you prepare yourself and just have some faith that things will be better! :smile:

Oh I see.. I'm planning to have it either this August or next August, since it's my summer holiday.

Actually i did couple of surgeries before. I think it is better to do all of them altogether, so you won't feel the pain anymore in the future haha. Besides, I think eye surgery is almost like a piece of cake for them.

You should try using google translate for the web. ;)

Thanks for replying my post! Congratz, it seems like you're satisfied!