BeautyHacker

HELP! THERE IS NO "EDIT" BUTTON UNDER MY OLD POST :confused1: ! There's one underneath my most recent post but not for the one above...

... And I just deleted the pics on the photo-uploading site... but they're still showing up :confused1:!... Don't want to look at them anymore, haahaa... How do I get them off? Either the post or the pics? Preferably both...

... Edit again, sorry!... I still can't find an "EDIT" button but requested my photobucket account to be deleted... which they say they will do "within 48 hours" >-<!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im not sure they can be deleted cuz i think the edit button goes away after like 5 minutes for some reason. thats what i asked in my ps. but perhaps you can ask the purse administrator and they can help?

That's what I thought of the 29 year old patient's nose, but that may have been what she asked for. The 42 year old received a nose much smaller in comparison to what she had, but it fits her face. The 50 year old received a perfectly proportioned nose in my opinion.

I read most of this thread, but have yet to see anything regarding medpor implants. Does anyone have one, or know someone else that has one?

its this hard porous material. i think flame wrote a sentence on it a couple pages back. not many use it. i believe it holds well because it has little pores in it but like goretex would be difficult to remove if you need a revision. there is also risk of dimpling if placed near the surface. a rather new material and just not that widely.

yes i had my alar reduced slightly... Its best to be conservative with your alar reduction. You can always ask him to reduce it more if you don't like it but you cannot reverse the procedure if he takes too much off...

When you narrow the bridge he will increase the height of your nose so also this will naturally make it look thinner and so you may not need to reduce the alar as much as you think. Get all the procedures done and see how your nose looks after is what I recommend but the swelling in your bridge will last for about 6 months before it will go down fully.

Thanks for the compliment on my results, I wouldn't mind a sharper tip also thats the only thing I don't like but that results not really possible with gortex and can only be achieved with silicon which is more suited towards females. However we agreed that we wanted a more manly type nose than sharp. We could have went with a sharp nose but he was afraid it wouldn't suit my face so much or look less natural.

hey jez, i checked out your blog. i gotta say you really are brave and wow what a great result. you look great.

i was wondering if they broke the bones to raise your bridge and make your nose narrower or did they achieve it thru just a silicone implant?

also, when people say bridge, i am assuming they mean the space between the eyes or do they mean something else?

also, when you say it takes 6 months for the bridge to fully go down, im 1 month post op and i think my bridge is pretty much fully settled as there is no pain and i cant detect any swelling. did you think at 1 month your bridge had settled and did it settle that much more by the 6 month mark, or was it obvious to you at 1 month that it was still swollen? just trying to gauge my healing and results. thanks much and congratulations again! best transformation i have seen thus far.

Jez! Did you get your nose done in Seoul? If so did you need to apply for some medical certificate thing?? Or did you just fly there and go to clinics and got your procedure done? Dont need to prepare any documents to get it done right?? :S

Has anyone heard of Dr. Kim based in Atlanta?

I came across http://www.kimfacialsurgery.com and was pleasantly surprised to see some of his before/after sample photos.

In particular, this set at http://www.kimfacialsurgery.com/rhino2.html

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Is it possible to discern the type of implant likely used for this bridge augmentation? Silicone? Goretex?

I've seen a lot of before/after photos where the change is almost unnoticeable whereas in this set of photos there's obviously a significant change (and very much for the better, IMHO).

~It depends on where u go. I havent done surgery however, i am in korea....my friend is getting it done. and she got her book her surgery a month ahead but again she only has time then. but if they know ur foreign then they know that u have a time contraint so they would have opening for you. but now is the peak season for plastic surgery. It is overwhelming too because you have plastic surgery places everywhere in korea. they will try to give you the foreign quote. tho it is still cheaper than the states but they r still increasing the price so.. if you know ppl here u should ask them to go with you...n get the korean price ^^ dont get ripped off....try to find popular plastic surgeons bc they will just get to the point...and not try to tell u to do other things.

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone can do me a favor. I'm interested in undergoing brow bone reduction (I have a very prominent brow, which gives me a neanderthal look and bothers me a lot), but a few days of internet research hasn't yielded any info about the costs of such things. Would anyone give me a rough estimate? $5000-1k depending on the area, say? Any good/bad experience care to share?

looks like silicone to me based on the definition. never heard of him. but his eyelids work looks really good.

I was wondering if you got your alar reduced? and if so did it cause much bruising. what about the width...i dont want to get a higher bridge bc then i think it'll look really fake. :s How long would recovery take? ^^ sorry for bombarding u w. all these questions... :blush:

Wow, I just wrote up this long ass thing and it didn't go through. :cursing:

In a nut shell:

I would like to thank everyone that has contributed to this forum with their reviews and recommendations. I spent the last couple of days reading through this entire thread (all 466 pages) and have a bundle of information that I have jotted down. Thanks, guys. :heart: I will definitely reread some things again, like what maskd2003 has written in the past, just to name an example.

I am from Toronto and am interested in a nose job, specifically alar and tip.

I am interested in:
1. Dr. Chaung (Taiwan)
2. Dr. Lee (California)
3. Dr. Shah (Chicago)

I am hoping to go before the year ends or early 2010 (Jan/Feb) at the latest. If someone is heading to any of these places for surgical procedures, please email me at [email protected] .

I would also like to hear Flame's experience with Dr. Shah as he isn't a popular doctor like Lee and Chaung. He has one Oriental example on his site but it's one angle. A frontal view would have helped a lot more.