BeautyHacker

Uhh... I think I really should get some sleep... I have no idea what the clock is in US... but nite nite Maskd2003 :smile:

Hope that u could use the tip info I have sent... I could ask him later why ur's is still so swollen.

Hugs Kelina

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh God!!! My face looks like a teddy bear... ****... it's crazy to imagine... Now I really can't go out :sad:

Maskd2003 do you recommend putting a hot towel or a cold towel over the face? Dr. said I could use both... He didn't say so much today, only that I look normal... you about the swelling and so on... Help!!!

Hey Kel,

I've been catching up on your posts and just wanna say i completely understand what you've been going through. Im actually coming to Taipei in less than a week for P.S... Im flying from U.S and my parents dont even know about it!! I told them im going on vacation with friends, lol. These past few months have been the hardest of my life cause making the decision to do that is such a big one, and i also had to do it all by myself. I didn't tell anyone-not friends or family on what im planning to do because i was embarrased and also i didnt want them to judge me. Especially my parents, they love me more than anything but i know they would be against this and will stop me from going. Ive thought about backing out many times too, but im ready to make a leap of faith and do this for myself. I mean all the time and energy ive put into this must be a sign that i really want it right? haha. Best of luck in your recovery girl, i really appreciate all the info u gave and for sharing your experience.
And ofcourse THANKYOU to maskd2003, you have been an amazing friend to me these last few months, helping me through my mini-dramas and being so supportive. Your such a beautiful girl inside and out!

Kel,

Can i ask how you paid for your surgeries? Like did you bring EURO to exchange for NT dollar? Cause i have Canadian dollar that i might exchange to $US to bring to Taipei, or should i just bring CND dollar to Taiwan? Does anyone know if they exchange CND dollar at Taipei airport? Thankyou!

surgery is scary >_<~~~SCARY!!!!

when you enlarge your boobs, the fake boob inside SWIMS AROUND for three days...it's nauseating!!!... why go through all the pain?!!??? THE PAIN!!!

Hey kel, I admire your courage to travel to taiwan and go through all your proceedures by yourself, I guess sometimes its easier just to bite the bullet and do it, I do hope your recovery will go well, Im glad you have maskd to help you out with questions to do with post op (maskd u are so nice we all love u! >_<)

Hey kel/maskd do you know why kel's face has swollen? I take it you havent done anything to your face itself only your eyes and nose?

Hi Shoegirl,

I applaud you having the courage to finally do it! I know it's a big decision, but it does take an enormous amount of courage to actually do it in the end. Are you planning on going all by yourself? Does anyone else know you're getting P.S. done? What are you getting?

I've contemplated just going to get it done too and just not telling my parent's either, but yea I still haven't decided on a surgeon/country. I just want a nose job and botox for now. Best of luck~

Hi Shoegirl :smile:

Thank u for ur understanding and sharing ur "we are in the same boat" feelings. Of course our parents love us... that's why they will do anything to stop us laying under knife... but the truth is... they can't stop our "lack of confidence" feelings.

It's good to hear that u are taking the final step too! I didn't have the "nuts" going to Taipei without saying anything to my parents... I was more like when I told my parents "I didn't ask if I could go.. I just want to inform u...". I don't know why I always become mad and evil when Im sad...

Anyways... I just excanged to US dollars in my country and exchanged the US$ to NT$ in Taipei Airport. I think it's cheaper to exchange outside the TAipei Airport.. but I was just afraid if I got fake NT$.. you know..

But I'm pretty sure that I saw Canada dollars at the Airport... So... I don't think you need to exchange to US$ and then exchange again. Canadian dollars are more common than Norwegian currency... But if it's cheaper to exchange twice.. so why not? I got as I said 33,055 NT$ for 1 US$... I paid cash on the day of my operation.

Uhh... I'm so exciting for u!!! When are u getting ur surgery? And are u getting Double eyelid + epicanthoplasty and Rhinoplasty? (Of course with Dr. Chuang, ayt?)

I wish all the best for u. I will share all my "positive energy" when I was on the "surgery table" to u. U got nothing to worry about, cuz it doesn't hurt at all! Only the needle thing at the beginning... and you could buy the C-vitamin liquid.. it really helped the girl behind the desk when she got her eyelid and boobs done... the other patients who didn't buy the liquid (because nobody told them that they COULD buy it... when the (what do u guys call) " the girl behind the desk" recommended me the liquid, the other patients were like, "why doesn't the Dr. recommend everybody that liqiud?). I asked Dr. Chuang and he said it's good for the scars especially if you want to "rush" the healing process. Anyways... now u know about the liquid.

Bring sunglasses and cap... I feel like an alien when I go out.. even with the sunglasses...

Good luck with EVERYTHING girl :wlae:

Hi Meowgirl :smile:

Yeah it's so much easier just to bite this danm bullet and go for it! hehe... I called my mum when I finished the surgery.. And I told her that everything went well.. and she was like released... My family cant do anything now than just wish me the best... I believe that they wont regret anything when they'll see the final result and feel a better and happier Kelina :yahoo:

Hmm.. are u going at the end of this year? To Korea or Taipei?

Hugs Kelina:smile:

Hey kel,
Im sure youre parents will accept your decision, after all they are mainly concerned for your safety at the end of the day, and now you are fine after sugery they probably wont even think too much about your actions and just looking forward for you to come home. Im really happy that you have a positive feeling about yourself, its never good to feel negative and have low self esteem. Thumbs up!

oh dont know where to go, im still discussing it with keropi, thats the thing with having it done later, I have too much time to keep changing my mind urgh!

No... Normally u r not allowed to wear sunglasses... but I bought a pair "too small" sunglasses in Taipei so it is more my face which wears it... you know.. hmm... It doesn't touch my nose when I wear it... :yes:

Hi everyone! ~new here =P
I know yall probably seen this question a million times throughout the thread but bare with me [I'll be scanning through the 49 pages after this post ^-^].

I wanted to know if you all know some good cosmetic surgeons in Korea, specifically nose jobs. And on average how much it'll cost in USD?

Thanks!~