BeautyHacker

Hey everyone! Im trying to find the post (quite recent) a girl/boy wrote about going to a clinic in taipei (not wish clinic) cause it was one of the top ones, but its alittle bit more expensive than most clinics. I've been thru most of the posts in this forum and thru the singaporean one too, but still cant find it....if anyone knows which one Im refering too, please please could you tell me on which page I can find it! Thanks a bunch!

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone who wants longer and thicker "eyelashes" ;)

I have been doing some research about eyelashes implant when I was shopping today.

All the girls in Taiwan are quite "Fashion-minded" compared to girls in China... They all wear nice make up, cute outfits, get their hair done, and some of them "tongue ring" (what do u guys call that?) and so on... They are all more fashion-minded/updated than I though... hehe...

I was for that reason wondering why they all don't have undegone eyelashes implant...??? Or maybe just more than some of them...

I bought a cap today... the girl from the shop asked me when I did my double eyelids? She didn't know that I had done Rhinoplasty before I told her... :smile: She had her double eyelids done for a year ago and she looked naturally. She actually told me that my face wasn't that swollen compared to her face after four/five days' surgery and she though that I already had my sutures removed... She said that my result is very good = good Dr. :smile: WEEEE!!!! I do believe her a lot since she did the surgeries too... and some of her friends...

We smalltalked and I told her that I wanted Eyelashes implant...

She told me "DON'T DO IT!"... Cuz her younger sister did it... and in the long-term she has to reimplant the eyelashes every month... but the worst part is that it damages her real eyelashes. So now some of her real eyelashes just cracked... (U know what I mean???)

I have an appointment with Dr. Jong (IRclinic) on Wednesday and I'll ask him... but seriously... if their wasn't any risk or long-term damaging... who won't get the damn eyelashes implant?! It's cheap and it looks real! Of course I wish the best long-term effect of eyelashes implant but I have to be sure!

So... if anybody knows the pros and cons... please bring it on ;)

Kelina

Deep congrats with ur success, kel:happydance:I hope nothing goes wrong in the future. Anyway, the price u told me of ur surgeries seem so cheap compare to Korea. That was with Dr. Chuang rt? I'm kind of scared to go to dr. chuang now cuz the price is unreasonably low. r u really happy with ur surgeries?

Okay after reading this 49 page thread.. I'm considering Dr. Chuang from Wish Clinic, Dr. Jung from BK, and maybe Dr. Park from Dream Clinic.
I'm just not sure right now and I have no clue what the technical terms are only an idea of them but I'm not positive.

I want:
- alar reduction
- tip reduction (or something about bulbous? :shrugs:)
- get rid of bump (hooked bridge?)

Can someone help me with the technical terms? lol. Or at least lead me to a website to learn more about the nose structure?

Oh yeah, BTW, thanks everyone for all the helpful info in here ^-^

Hi Exoticasian :smile:

The prices are generally lower in Taipei than Korea... I have checked most of Dr. Chuang's products out... They are either from the US or from Korea. To be sure that they ARE from these countries... (I supported my girlfriend when she got her boobs done in our country... and here u CAN be sure on everthing! Believe me cuz Im born here and I know everything about this country. Otherwise Scandinavian is normally linked with expensive "everything" and quality.) Soo.... I asked about the boob implants... and I told them that I want to see the packing. I saw it... took a picture of it and went back to the hotel and looked it up on the Internet. Mentor's product don't offer the same warranty... cuz it depends on which country we are talking about. I think there were only 7-8 countries with the whole "Warranty package" (Non-asian countries... sorry)

After reseaching on the Internet, I belived in Dr- Chuang's products... I could recognize the breast implants... I have seen and touched them both before...(Of course u can't be 110% sure about copy products in Asia...) But I believed him since his "ladies behind the desk" got things done on their body :tup: (I couldn't do the same research about nose implant since I never have seen them before... but because the boob implants were good enough and they ARE more expensive than nose implant... I choose to believe on the quality of nose implant too)

I have asked Dr. Kim from BKclinic and he uses the same implants...

Okay... that was the quality of Dr. Chuang's products... I think Dr. Kim and many other Drs. in Korea are at least as good as Dr. Chuang :yes: As I said earlier, unfortunately it's not everybody who knows Dr. Chuang in Taipei. But I picked him because of experiences from peps in this forum and mouth-to-mouth advertising about Dr. CHuang. At the end, it's up to u who to pick. Dr. Chuang is NOT the best Dr. in Asia but he is a good Dr. and a qualified Dr.

First, I had actually booked the surgery with Dr. Kim... cuz I was thinking even though when nobody was talking good things about Dr. Kim, I was thinking that the skills and reputation were things which matters at the end. (Sorry about the grammar) I don't care if the Dr. is good at listening or talking.. What I cared about was the outcome... but later I changed my mind.. cuz what if something goes wrong? (Seriously, I felt like a Dollar sign on a "non-stop factory" when I called the BKclinic) I think if something goes wrong and ur Dr. wont be there listening to u... I WILL die!

Last but not least I am very happy about the surgery and the temporary result... my face is still a bit swollen... Fortunately, I still look like myself but in a more ...okay I can't tell now... maybe after two more weeks... hehe:wlae:Peps in Taiwan who have done double eyelids told me that it migth be a good Dr. since the result already looked good... and they told me that the final result WILL be naturally and good... cuz the scars are small and nice. The "double eyelid" girl I met yesterday didn't know that I had done epicanthoplasty (The Dr. haven't removed the sutures yet)... and she regrets so much that she didn't do it... Now she wants an epicanthoplasty and rhinoplasty:smile:

Hope that it answered ur question

FOR PEPS WHO WANTS DOUBLE EYELID OR/AND RHINOPLASTY:

A good thing to do with the swelling, is, using a cotton swab after u have cleaned ur face with saline water (The Dr. gave me saline water and a face "something-lotion"), put a bit of the "something-lotion" on the cotton swab and move the cotton swab in small circles in ur face (A kind of a face massage). Do it softly since ur face is still swollen... but u have to feel that the cotton swab is "pushing" the swollen area a bit. I think it will make the swelling goes away faster cuz u r stimulating ur veins in ur face. That's why the Dr. tells u to put a hot towel or cold towel over ur face... It's like Turkish Sauna :tup: (My mamma told me a lot about the face since I was a little girl... I really take care of my skin everyday... and it helps A LOT)

or another example could be...

If u hit urself, u will get a mark (what do u call that?). If u DON'T give the mark massage, it'll take a longer time before it disapears (Maybe 2 months). But... if u do give the mark massage... the mark will be HUGE the next day... but it disapears after maybe two weeks. That's the same thing u can do with ur face... and I didn't know or think that it will help with the swelling in my face. That's maybe why my face isn't so swollen?!... (I practised Karate when I was a kid... that's what the masters told me about the marks)

Hope that it was useful info :yes:

Hugs Kelina

Thanks for the tips Kel, i'll def try it out hehe.. But doesnt it hurt if you push the swollen area too much? Also i remember u mentioned vitamin c liquid? where is that available in Taipei? and did u take sinech?

Hi Jessica :smile:

I waited three days after the surgery before I gave it a bit massage... Don't "push" too hard at the beginning... U will feel how much you can massage it... ur face is like... hmm... when u touch it, it feels like that u have some liquid under the skin... First time u give it a "VERY SOFT" massage, it really feels that u have a lot liquid behind the skin... but after two/three times' soft massage... the liquid feels more soft and it's like disapearing slowly... hmm.. very difficult to explain... But don't push the nose to the right or to the left...

Two days after the operation, u will meet the Dr. again. Try to remember how he touches and "pushes" ur skin. The way he can touch ur skin, is the way u can touch it... The nurse will clean ur face while the Dr. speaks to u... and then again try to remember the way and the direction of cleaning... (I'm perfectionist... that's my weakness and strength.. hehe)

I don't think u HAVE TO give ur face massage... but it does give me the logical reason for why I should do it. The swelling will go away no matter what. So it's really up to u if u want to do the massage or feel for it... Don't do the Piggy nose after the surgery... I can tell it hurts... :crybaby: hehe...

It doesn't really hurt when you touch ur face (Don't touch it right after the surgery)... but the area of the nose implant will hurt a bit... Especially the top of the implant... U could ask the Dr. for good advices for the face while u r recovery. (He didn't really say anything when I asked him... could be because of the language barrier) I don't think the Dr. have heard about the Massage thing before... I'll ask him tomorrow... :yes:

You can buy the liquid in the clinic... I don't know if u could buy it other places.. I gave 3500 NT$ and u can first add it after the sutures are removed. (and it won't help on scars... only on wounds).

Good Luck girl :yahoo:

Hugs Kelina

Uhh about the sinech... don't think about it cuz u will get four different pills which u have to take several times everyday... that's all u need... I didn't really ask about what it was cuz I was like "just take it", I don't think they will poison u or something.. hehe

They'll tell u exactly what to do after the operation :okay:

Kel,

I don't think the girl who was talking about the eyelash implants was talking about the same thing as we are.

it sounds like she is talking about eyelash extensions.
My own natural eyelashes are doing like normal. I love the implants... it's been almost a month. most people are like, "why go through surgery when you can just get falsies?"

And to all the gals that thanked me:
I think we've all helped out each other... it's great to have these forums!

oh yes... the swelling is crazy at first... My nose has been gradually getting smaller over the last month... and it's still a little swollen.

Don't worry, the Dr. really means it when he says you won't see the result until 2-3 months later... cuz let me tell you, it has been shrinking a lot!

omg...
the vp of our company just saw me and a coworker today both said that I looked "more caucasian"... they kept saying my eyebrows looked different... didn't do a thing to them...

hmmm... my nose is finally back to it's original narrowness, but it's higher obviously because of the implant...

Hi Maskd2003 :smile:

Congrats that u look so naturally :yahoo: Wauw causasian... Did u tell the Dr. that u want to like more causasian like? Hope I would look more causasian too...:tup:

Hmm... Have to ask if u can feel the "thing" in ur tip? Right now everytime I touch my tip softly... I can feel that I have something in my tip... will I feel that forever?

The crease of my eyelids are still pretty high... Now Im afraid how much more they will go down...

My face is more green now... not really that swollen... is that normal? I'll see Dr. Jong tomorrow, I hope its possible to get my eyelashes done this time... what do u think? How many days were ur eyes swollen after eyelas implant?

Hugs Kelina