BeautyHacker

yea.. the eyes actually takes WEEKS to look natural if you do the cut and sew... so don't worry. And, yea, what he said about the 10%-20% is true... I did it 3 years ago with another method, and it was slightly different but no one can tell..
Also, you won't see the FINAL result until a full year for your eyes.

Anyway, the doc did not say that I needed to refill it. I also consulted with a US doc, he also said that I did not need to ever refill it... just a one time procedure... that's it.
Honestly, I have never heard of this before. And, I'm really not worried about it...

yea... your eyes will be pretty pretty... the swelling is pretty obnoxious... and they really won't look normal for quite a while without makeup.

That's so funny... you heal opposite of me... I swell up like crazy... tip is still being a little funny and longest to unswell completely. It's actually starting to look a lot like glamorous's mom's nose... haha... which is good, cuz I like it... hope it will shrink lots still...

Oh, I found a Korean PS around here where I live!... so I might just go to him for my eyes. I'm not in a real rush, but it's nice to have more choices.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to get too upset on this shoegirl......Im sure after getting some time to think about it your mum will understand.......I think she's just really shocked and was not expecting it.....if a nose job really means a lot to you....just tell her the truth (give her some time to cool down first tho)....for alot of ppl I hear getting a nose job really helps them bring back their confidence, which they may not have had before surgery.... :yes:

thanks for the support everyone.. im so angry at my parents right now and at myself for not just going yesterday i really regret giving in so easily. Now im back to square one again, please if anyone wants to go Taipei either soon, or end of year please let me know. If your either living in toronto or US that would be even better. I havent given up on my dream, actually i want it even more now..

http://www.b-c-c.com.tw/Anaplasty.asp?id=21&sid=33&pic=2&OVRAW=%E9%9A%86%E9%BC%BB&OVKEY=%E9%9A%86%E9%BC%BB&OVMTC=standard

Hey check this out! these noses are sooo perfect (IMO)....exactly what I want.....annoying thing is....it's taken me 15 minutes just to read the first paragraph!!! Can anyone read it...do they use goretex, silicon or your own cartilage fm your body?

hello guys!

it's great to find another active forum thread besides sg expats on plastic surgery.. :smile: i've posted there a few times but i find from reading a few pages back that the environment here is so much more warm =)

kel, i feel so happy for you! you sound really happy and satisfied with the results, and that's really reassuring because i plan to do my surgeries with dr chuang too :smile: great going gal, i love that u went ahead and did it with such determination.. i hope you're healing well!

shoe_girl.. i'm planning to go to dr chuang end of year! after my exams in november and after i've gotten more money saved up.. maybe we can go together? my bf doesn't like the idea of me going alone but he can't come, and i guess i'm kinda in the same boat as you, my parents don't know about my plans to do it but they FOR SURE wouldn't allow me to go if they ever knew. i'm from singapore btw :smile:

Hey harajukugal,

Yeah it's be great if we can go together... The last few days have been so depressing for me but im coming around :smile: The thing is i want to go in mid-late september... Nov is fine too but i seriously cant wait! So lemme know what you think, i will keep looking for around if no one is going in Sept then i'll def go with you in Nov :yes:

yep... hang in there gal! don't give up... if this is something you really want, then go for it :smile:

the thing is i'm not sure when exactly i'm able to go.. cuz the timetable for my exams in nov isn't out yet.. i'll noe after 6 june tho! i'll def keep you posted ;)

I just came back from Korea after getting my nose done (a revision) by Dr. Kim at BKclinic and just wanted to make a comment. I read a couple of posts on this thread that said that Dr. Kim was arrogant so I was hesitant about going to him but I really liked him. I wouldn't say he's down to earth but he was really professional and respectful. Actually, other doctors in Korea I've talked to before were completely obnoxious in how confident they were and they were not even that qualified. Maybe it was the language barrier because I spoke to him in Korean. Anyways, that was it. I benefited a lot from this group so wanted to share my experience. My nose looks really good and natural even after just 10 days. The clinic gets a LOT of traffic, especially during the summer and winter months when the students are on break, so you'll want to definitely reserve a spot a few weeks earlier if that's when you're going. One of the nurses told me that last summer, the doctors did surgery until 1am several times because of the demand. BK is really famous in Korea and people come from all over the place to get seen by Dr. Kim. Also, they're building a bigger clinic by next year so they'll have more rooms then where you can stay for free. I stayed at the hotel they recommended at a discount b/c there were no rooms available. I personally found it more comfortable than a clinic room would have been. Well, that's it. I'm pleased with my result and experience so I wanted to offer another side. PM me if you have a question. :smile:

Hi :smile:

Im so glad to hear that! Why did u get a revision? How many years did u have ur "old" implant in ur nose? What did the Dr. use for ur nose now? I or L implant? Goretex? I was supposed to go to Dr. Kim but I changed my mind in the last minute. I haven't regret anything cuz my face is:yahoo:... hehe.. and the nose was pretty from day one. Now Im still looking for the "real" final result :P

Did u get anything else done?

Hey maskd2003, How long did it take for your nose to look completely normal w/no brusing or swelling? I am thinking about getting the tip of my nose fixed but I only have 2 weeks of vacation from work and I don't want anyone to know that I got ps done... thanks ! ;)

Hey shoegirl! Keropi and I are still kinda deciding whether to go korea or taiwan haha, but i think we are travelling around your time so we'll let u know! Have you told your parents that you are thinking of going again? Are they cool about you going this time? I guess its easier to let them know now heehee, u never know, your mum might come with you to make sure you're ok.. I know my mum would eeks!!

I got a revision b/c the silicon from the last surgery was too short. After 2 years, I could see the separation and it was pretty noticeable... I got an I implant this time and hopefully it'll be perfect! I also got a calf reduction done. My legs are pretty sore if I walk for a long time but most of the swelling's come down. I'll see a small result in a few months--like an inch at the most--but it'll be better than nothing! My mom got her eye bags removed and she's happy w/it. Good luck to you! The nose is such a big part of the face. I'm glad you're happy with the result of your surgery.